• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The flags and shields are .bmp files and are editable - allthough you've got a LOT of work with the flags! They are in the gfx/map/ folder

I've changed the shields of one country to Icelandic - works O.K.
A tip: select graphics from a country that looks like the one you're going to do- right now i'm working on the Finnish flag - white with a blue cross. The Teutonic Order has a flag that is white with a black cross :)

BTW Can we posts graphics in the scenario depot as well? I also think Doomdarks leader file should be there too!

[This message has been edited by Fossa (edited 15-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Fossa (edited 16-01-2001).]

Originally posted by August III:
I'm very intrested in the Flags of Iceland, Welsh and Norway. If anybody have some Flags please send them to me. :)

There is a flag for Norway in the game (yellow standing lion with red background), it's in the /gfx/map/flags archive (flag_NOR.bmp, if I recall correctly). I have made icelands flag (blue-red-white cross) , just download norden1 from the scenario section (make it over if you wish, the smaller version is really ugly)

Wales- ask Tom or his sister :)

[This message has been edited by Fossa (edited 22-01-2001).]

just a quick ? about modyfying bmps. I remember that in civ II when i would download some scenarios with custom units and flags it would cause all the other scenarios and the game itself to replace traditional units with units from the other scenario. This led to me unistalling civ II and deleting my scenarios a few times. Is the same type fo thing true for EU? i mean, if i download a scenario with a welsh or icelandic flag, will the flag that was originally modified still be normal in the other scenarios?