• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent stuff - enjoyed all of it even if I didn't comment that much.

It would be a bit too easy if he moved to Vicky Two, considering that all of North America and Africa is his.

Seconded.

This has been an excellent read. Congrats on finishing!

Congratulations in finishing the AAR! Excellent work, Great Britain formed into a formidable power.

I still can't believe how big Sicily, Bavaria and Brandenburg got...wowza.

Great job again!

Thanks everyone. I'm glad to see I had so many readers. I doubt I'll be porting this over to Vicky/Vicky2 (any time soon). I'm a novice at best with those games to be honest. Not only that, but if I did, I would want it to be about the break up of the Empire, and I lack the modding skills in Vicky/Vicky2 to do such a thing.

Isn't modding paradox games really easy? Once you know the basics you just change the terms around. :confused:

Isn't modding paradox games really easy? Once you know the basics you just change the terms around. :confused:

From what I know, the conversion process can be a bit messy and I'm not incredibly familiar with either the Vicky series or how to mod it. I'm sure I could do it if I had the time, but for now that's not going to happen. I think it would be interesting and if I get the time, I'll certainly attempt it though.

After a HUGE time without following it by a lack of time I've just read all the things I missed. Really great job, the end was as good as the first parts. Geaat, historical, credible, that's a huge AAR to me ;)

Just read the first pages... You annexed Iceland (took it from the Danes) ??? I am a little angry. Well i guess it does not matter weather she is a danish colony or a English one.

Are you playing the whole world mod ? If so, who knows, maybe she declared her independence early :) .

Dafool- the converter will convert territories and is on its way to converting POPs. This game is perfect for conversion and it would be a shame to end it here. The collapse of the British Empire and the rise of self-government would be perfect for V2.