AGOT - Steam always download this mod but I'm not even subscribed

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Arazin

Recruit
15 Badges
Jun 15, 2021
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
  • Magicka 2
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings III
Idk why but steam downloads it anyway. Already subscribe - unsubcribe, doesnt work. Deleting folder - after some time steam downloads it again.
1701651255716.png

1701651048289.png

1701651168267.png

Idk why but steam downloads it anyway. Already subscribe - unsubcribe, doesnt work. Deleting folder - after some time steam downloads it again.
Have you tried hitting the “reload mods” button at the top of your mod playlist (after you’ve removed/unsubscribed, etc.)? This helped me finally get rid of a disassociated fragment of a mod that had been haunting my playlist for ages.

Are you sure it is Steam doing that? Could you be subscribed to it in mods.paradoxplaza.com ?

Have you tried hitting the “reload mods” button at the top of your mod playlist (after you’ve removed/unsubscribed, etc.)? This helped me finally get rid of a disassociated fragment of a mod that had been haunting my playlist for ages.
Yep, tried, still comes back a while.
Are you sure it is Steam doing that? Could you be subscribed to it in mods.paradoxplaza.com ?
Never used plaza ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please do a full **clean** re-install of Steam and game:

- move any valued save games elsewhere
- "uninstall" in Steam-CK3
- exit the Steam app entirely
- manually delete both the Steam/SteamApps/common/CK3 AND Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3 folders
- delete everything in the Steam folder EXCEPT steam.exe and the SteamApps folder
- run steam.exe to rebuild all that
- re-install game in Steam, run a Steam Verify when done.
- add CK3.exe to the exceptions list of your antivirus app; ESPECIALLY if you have Windows Defender, add it to the Ransomware "Apps Allowed Through" list.
- start the game with no mods active and test

Good luck!