• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm now forced to pay for the thing are not free, this totaly unfair for the poor people in the world

You are not forced to pay for anything. You have the option to not get the paid part of the update.

It's a sad fact of life that a lot of things are unfair in the world, and the poor tend to get the shaft more than the rest. However, making the creators of the game give away their work for free isn't going to solve that problem, just add a few more people to the list of poor people.

What I do not understand is this:

• Fixed: Map Editor: The user is able to set a brush strength with a value exceeding 1.

While tunnels are still not working in the map editor. Priorities ;)

Reactions:
What I do not understand is this:

• Fixed: Map Editor: The user is able to set a brush strength with a value exceeding 1.

While tunnels are still not working in the map editor. Priorities ;)
Probably because there's actually two factors when dealing with fixes and improvements. The first is priorities, the second is ease.

Tunnels in the map editor may be a higher priority, but new features are complex and require some iteration and testing to make sure it's actually working right. Minor bug fixes can be done quickly, and easily even if they aren't of the highest priority.

Reactions:
Nice changes. Though it seems that the permanent static link between jobs/schools and workers/students hasn't been improved, they still don't have to reach their destination to keep the business going.
In spite of this complaint I'm looking forward to try out the new stuff. :)

I agree with you, it would be so awesome people going to work/school in the beginning of the day and returning from it in the end of the day, and then going to services, parks and shops at night. Or something like that, i don't know, like a schedule in which would have rush hours and one of the flows would be less busy and the other much more busy at certain times. :) Seriously I'm crazy for it.:D

Though, of course I love After Dark, specially the bikes!

Reactions:
Probably because there's actually two factors when dealing with fixes and improvements. The first is priorities, the second is ease.

Tunnels in the map editor may be a higher priority, but new features are complex and require some iteration and testing to make sure it's actually working right. Minor bug fixes can be done quickly, and easily even if they aren't of the highest priority.
It is not a 'new' feature. the feature already exists in other game modes. This is just a bug fix too.

• Fixed: Buildings should now spawn with all or their color variations
Good news ! :)
But now, you have a much big problem with saturation of texture when the day sunlight.
I hope C.O will fix it very quickly, all work on texture is corrupted by this color saturation.

2015-09-24_00001.jpg

When it turns to night, my sand becomes black lol