• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last edited:
Hahahaha, great update. You'd better not skip it in the table of contents...
I usually update the table and the hyperlinks every ~5 updates.
I think that I will have to organize the table a little better now...

@ Deus Aversor & Kurfüst: Silly requests ask for a silly answer :)

Well, what can I say? I am honored (also, I agree with Deus Eversor, WTF indeed), and I am confused. In a good way :D HulkHitler is awesome!

Now for serious business. Italians continue being relatively useful, that is nothing short of a miracle. And the idea of General Gouvernment financing polish freedom fighters is quite funny. Also, South Africans yearn for freedom from perfidous Albion. Yours panzers must dash south and liberate them. And liberate namibian Germans as well. Although if your panzers attacked now, all conquests woud be italian. That can't be allowed to happen.

very enjoyable read. I like your style (play and writing.) I look forward to you taking the empire away from GB. maybe then they will enjoy the "greening" of Europe...and the world.
Thank you! I forgot to recognize your contribution to the greening of the world. Better late than never :)

Afrikaneers are German :D it's only the >150 years of being brainwashed by brits... and remember the Boers! Germanic Aryans like any! :D
They are Germanic, but from Dutch descent... and crazy as Germans in this dogfight. That's all what I needed :)

Well, what can I say? I am honored (also, I agree with Deus Eversor, WTF indeed), and I am confused. In a good way :D HulkHitler is awesome!

Now for serious business. Italians continue being relatively useful, that is nothing short of a miracle. And the idea of General Gouvernment financing polish freedom fighters is quite funny. Also, South Africans yearn for freedom from perfidous Albion. Yours panzers must dash south and liberate them. And liberate namibian Germans as well. Although if your panzers attacked now, all conquests woud be italian. That can't be allowed to happen.
Green is good, red is bad!
I could conquer Africa from Sahara, which is increasingly under my control. But do I want that, and get bogged with ceaseless Allied reinforcements? Or do I want to conquer Africa for Italy and let it deal with this problem... then turn the map to the political view :ninja: Or do I just want to leave Italy manage itself and see how it will fare? This last option is the one I choose before the war, assuming that Italy's AI would be competent enough.
We will see...

Last edited:
Last edited:
I am starting to write an update and a summary of the year, on December 31st 1940. Is there anything that you readers would like to see? I am going to include some of the losses for example.

Well, I'm curious to see if you've released a Yugoslavian successor state or states, personally.

Last edited:
Germans making decisions based on Italian intelligence? I don't know who's beaming more, me or those searchlights in Gibraltar XD
Speaking of which, good luck on that; in spite of seeing it suggested in many AAR's, I've never seen anyone *actually* perform an airdrop on the Rock. I'm eager to see the results. It has forts, doesn't it? Do they have an effect on your brave Fallschirmjagers?

Germans making decisions based on Italian intelligence? I don't know who's beaming more, me or those searchlights in Gibraltar XD
Speaking of which, good luck on that; in spite of seeing it suggested in many AAR's, I've never seen anyone *actually* perform an airdrop on the Rock. I'm eager to see the results. It has forts, doesn't it? Do they have an effect on your brave Fallschirmjagers?
By enabling all the messages, I can see where the Italians have been fighting; that's the intelligence that they provide...and this is very useful.
Gibraltar?
It is already done :) or failed :(, with the daily updates waiting to be posted up to December 31st.
The answer to your question is in one of the update: Fort lvl 10, AA lvl 6
PAR have a -6% malus when attacking a fort, as opposed to -16% for regular INF. I have to admit that I don't know in details how it works.

d'oh; my bad. Well, with the vertical envelopment bonus at least some small part of that fort bonus will be mollified; the question is, is it all enough? We'll just have to wait and see, kids :p Go make General Student proud!
(Interested to read about the PAR fort malus. If it's related to the PAR unit type as opposed to the Airborne Assault mission type, then PAR's could break forts without needing any fancy Lufthansa tricks; Eben Emmael, 9001*!)