• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great news (at least for me), my PC is fixed and the hard drive safe. I should be able to resume the AAR soon. Perhaps I will even have the time to create the treat for tomorrow.

Great work on this AAR my lord of darkness. Love the use of art and graphics as well as the intensive gameplay updates. I just think... well... my lord... your being a bit... erm... soft... on the enemy. The road to hell is not paved with good intentions. It's paved with fear and bullets. Good luck. For the glory of Satan, of course!

"Match":rofl:
Pun intended?

Have been lurking thus far, really like this AAR :) Keep it up!

Nice updates!

Thank you, both!

Great work on this AAR my lord of darkness. Love the use of art and graphics as well as the intensive gameplay updates. I just think... well... my lord... your being a bit... erm... soft... on the enemy. The road to hell is not paved with good intentions. It's paved with fear and bullets. Good luck. For the glory of Satan, of course!
Soft on the enemy? Angry your master you should not have, young Padawan.:ninja:

5Tn07Q8.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, maps are very aesthetically pleasing. However, they are factually icorrect! There are interstate borders between integral parts of Grossdeutschland! Why is for example Warthegau and Westpreussen separated from Ostpreussen, Pommern, Schlesien etceterea? The same with Protectorate Böhmen und Mähren, and even Austrian Gauen. That is unacceptable. Responsible cartographer should be "reeducated" by Gestapo, and further maps should show Grossdeutchland united and indivisible.

Just kidding. Great maps, sir.

In order to support the developers and find discrepancies between the files and the final result, like the location of the rivers, some of the wrong connexions between provinces or aberhant climate zones, I have created a GIS map. Meanwhile, I had to modify its model to allow the display of this kind of maps. Bizon helped me by writing a tool which extract directly from a save which country control/occupy which province, and the content of this one. After, I just have to import these data in the GIS map. From this scenario, I can now create these maps anywhere on the globe, from any save, and in less than 10 mn. I can share the resulting maps (see my sig) but not the GIS map.
(bad English, very tired)

Lold+relations system.Aka battle for Britain is over effects-Fhurer opinion on Goerning -100

Lold+relations system.Aka battle for Britain is over effects-Fhurer opinion on Goerning -100
I am not sure that the readers understand your point. I certainly don't, sorry.

Yes, maps are very aesthetically pleasing. However, they are factually icorrect! There are interstate borders between integral parts of Grossdeutschland! Why is for example Warthegau and Westpreussen separated from Ostpreussen, Pommern, Schlesien etceterea? The same with Protectorate Böhmen und Mähren, and even Austrian Gauen. That is unacceptable. Responsible cartographer should be "reeducated" by Gestapo, and further maps should show Grossdeutchland united and indivisible.

Just kidding. Great maps, sir.
Another interpretation is that it is showing the accomplishments of the Reich under the leadership of its dark Fuehrer. :p

LHujpkA.jpg

Last edited:
Adolf has lent one of Hermans uniforms, after a slight tailoring session to shrink it, he poses for the victory parade.

A very unfortunate typo in the resource section. Though that would be a way to get rid of the overflow:)

A very unfortunate typo in the resource section. Though that would be a way to get rid of the overflow:)
:) I say, plausible deniability on my side :)

Im surprised the French surrender events have not begun firing off yet, considering your massive progress all over the front. Can we expect the French to surrender any day now?

Great update, keep up the great work!