• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen! Here is my personal election map. One that incorporates the elusive non-party voter. This map represents all active characters (based on the list on the first page) and is only representative of the three major parties: ADCP, Alliance (FDP, Z), and NRU (RUF, RA)

Key:

Boxes-
Grey-Undecided/Non-Party Affiliated
Blue-ADCP
Yellow-Alliance
Dark Yellow-NRU

State Colors-
Grey-Majority Undecided/Non-Party Affiliated
Blue-Majority ADCP
Yellow-Majority Alliance
Dark Yellow-Majority NRU
Green-No Majority
Purple-No Active Players

ipaDgo6.png

Last edited:
((I thought Trieste was undeclared))
((That was my impression as well.))

Gentlemen! Here is my personal election map. One that incorporates the elusive non-party voter. This map represents all active characters (based on the list on the first page) and is only representative of the three major parties: ADCP, Alliance (FDP, Z), and NRU (RUF, RA)

Key:

Boxes-
Grey-Undecided/Non-Party Affiliated
Blue-ADCP
Yellow-Alliance
Dark Yellow-NRU

State Colors-
Grey-Majority Undecided/Non-Party Affiliated
Blue-Majority ADCP
Yellow-Majority Alliance
Dark Yellow-Majority NRU
Green-No Majority
Purple-No Active Players

ipaDgo6.png
((You've included disenfranchised people. Well I suppose I did too when I put a colour on Crete but still.))

((OK, I think we now have three candidates and no-one else seems to be standing, so could I please have platforms from Somberg, Terrafirma and Guilu asap. Remember, no posting full platforms on the thread - PM me and I will post them all at once.

Voting is closed - Albania will become the 14th State of the Federation.))

((New vote!

While the battle for the presidency is being prepared, let's vote on a few minor amendments. Albania will participate in this vote - players who backed the monarchist side in the Civil War of 1857 may not vote.

Please vote on :
Amendment to the Liberated Territories Act of 1854 - Original text
Amendment to the Continuity of Powers Act of 1855 - Original text

Deadline is next Monday, 22nd of April, at 21:00 CEST. Get your votes in!))

LTA Amendment : Aye
CPA Amendment : Aye

[CROATIA]

Last edited:
LTA Amendment - Aye
CPA Amendment - Aye

Popa - [Transylvania]

Census of 1859 (Revised to include Albanian Statehood)

StatePopulation% PopulationSeats LowerSeats UpperElectoral Votes
Galicia159647015.57%6215.5%47.14%6615.98%
Bohemia133152012.98%5213%47.14%5613.56%
Transylvania120554011.76%4711.75%47.14%5112.35%
Hungary104989010.24%4110.25%47.14%4510.9%
Austria9699309.46%389.5%47.14%4210.17%
Croatia9544209.31%379.25%47.14%419.93%
Lombardia7611607.42%307.5%47.14%348.23%
Silesia5993805.84%235.75%47.14%276.54%
Venezia5928805.78%235.75%47.14%276.54%
Slovakia5198205.07%205%47.14%245.81%
Albania3537103.45%143.5%47.14%184.36%
Carnolia2398802.34%92.25%47.14%133.15%
Crete414100.4%20.5%47.14%61.45%
Trieste390400.38%20.5%47.14%61.45%

((Hopefully this will work - I have finally got around to mechanising the process of making these tables such that all I need to do is put in the values and it gives me the table data, so there may be some teething problems...

EDIT: Woop!))

LTA Amendment - Nay
CPA Amendment - Aye

[Austria]

-W.L., Hochmeister von Deutschen Ordens, Foreign Minister, Liberal

Last edited:
I am pleased to have Francesco de Palma and his Republican Alliance Party join the Radical Union in this grand coalition as we will continue to move this country forward into a new golden era for the Federation and invite those that are undecided or wish to see the nation continue moving forward and become a leader in both social and economic reform to join us! I wish all the other candidates the best of luck and may the better candidate win. The Radical Union mourns the loss of Erich Vogel, he certainly lived a very interesting though at times divisive life but his contributions to both country and party will not be forgotten. Speaking of contributions, I would like to wish Victor Kraus the very best as he retires from the political arena and I offer my sincerest condolences for the sacrifices he made in serving this nation. He is a man that whether you agree with his policies or not, shouldered many burdens both personal and political during his career from the first coup all the way to the twilight of his first term. Farewell.

Minister President Gabriel-Soukup Valenta of Bohemia
Deputy Leader of the Radical Union
Director of the Office of Veteran Affairs

Gentlemen,

I present an amendment to the Liberated Territories Act before the house today, and I firmly believe that should it fail any and all colonial expeditions we may have in the future are doomed to failure. Without this amendment, our administrators will be obligated to carry out referendums in territory the like of which most of us will never see - the sparsity of the population and the difficulty of the terrain in, to take an example from recent news articles, Tunisia makes carrying out such a referendum impossible. The open plains of Transylvania already pose a sufficient challenge to the Federal Electoral Commission without forcing them to carry out their duties in terrain 15 times as difficult and where the population is ever fewer and further between.

Furthermore, this amendment is no threat to democracy or liberty; it bears no relation to the political process in Europe, nor should it. Nor does it prevent the government of the day from carrying out a referendum if so desired - this house retains the power to legislate on its own behalf.

I must, therefore, ask why certain members of this Congress oppose the amendment?

LTA Amendment - Yes
CPA Amendment - Yes

[Hungarian]

LTA: Yea
CPA: Yea

[Lombard]

The Ruthenian Partition

The state of Galicia is hereby to be partitioned into two separate states, Galicia and the new state of Ruthenia, the purpose being more political freedom for Ruthenian citizens, currently a Minority within the state of Galicia. The partition calls for the current capitol of Galicia, Lvow, to serve as the capitol for the new state of Ruthenia. The city of Tarnow will serve as capitol of the state of Galicia after the partition until an official Capitol for the state of Galicia is proclaimed. The constitution of Ruthenia will be identical to that of Galicia, removing the clauses about joint Ruthenian-Polish representation and the locations of representative districts. A map of the proposed state partition is provided below.

FhR1IrU.png

Having reread the original legislation, I have seen that I was previously misinformed with regards to the nature of the bill. I can now see that, as Minister Than maintains, the amendment does not pose a threat to our democracy, and therefore amend my vote thus:

LTA Amendment - Aye

[Austria]

-W.L., Hochmeister von Deutschen Ordens, Foreign Minister, Liberal

Status
Not open for further replies.