• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just makes me sad, when you see an image like the one below, and think OMG my character could look like that in the game!

qLYaozXispdCRrxAW6oHKV-650-80.jpg

Then I remember, I wont get to see my character because, my character will be this:

Bloodlines2drone3.jpg

This post gives me hope!

Can you people please stop posting this STUPID Drone image?! We are NOT a damn drone ingame. We already saw footage were we could see the feed/shoes of our protagonist in action. We will most likely not a drone, so that's just bulls*t.

Can you people please stop posting this STUPID Drone image?! We are NOT a damn drone ingame. We already saw footage were we could see the feed/shoes of our protagonist in action. We will most likely not a drone, so that's just bulls*t.

A small piece of footage that showed feet and very clumsy hand animation, doesn't mean people here will agree with you. 1st person is still not immersive for us, the only hope I have for that footage is that 3d model exist in the game and 3rd person will moddable. It doesn't change the fact 1st person is not immersive for me and it never will. Don't ask others to stop posting their opinion just because you don't agree with it, instead offer constructive feedback like you've done in the past instead of resorting to profanity.

Agreed. They've devolved into unfunny memes to insult the developers because the developers are just ignoring them. At this point, there's not even any new on-topic discussion, anymore. Just the same few people reposting the exact same things, over and over again as an excuse to keep the topic bumped.

I can agree with those that want third person because first person geniunely gives them trouble, but can we please stop with the stupid third person echo room where people just go "LOL DRONE OF DARKNESS FIRST PERSON VERY EXISTANCE IS SOOOO DUMB AMIRITE?!?!?" at eachother for pages at a time every once in a while? Those moments are getting to the point of undermining the productivity of this thread and the likelihood of the devs actually taking this seriously. I can tolerate opinions, but you can request third person view without looking like some sort of third-person cult, as it has been done for pages before this dumb "DRONE OF DARKNESS" meme came about.

I guess the opinion of others is just stupid and BS? Wow just wow lol :eek:

I guess we'll just need the mods, to intervene once more. I'll just leave it at that.
Give and ye shall receive.

You want other people to respect your views but you don't offer the same respect to anyone who disagrees with you about anything. This kind of attitude isn't constructive. Please respect the opinions of other users. Thure has a right to his own view point.

not only do I hate first person perspective Im one of those that gets soul crushing migranes from it... add third person PLEASE even if its done as a post-launch patch

I also find first person to be one of the most immersion breaking things in gaming

You're not the only one, and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one either. There are thousands who suffer from this condition.

I can agree with those that want third person because first person geniunely gives them trouble, but can we please stop with the stupid third person echo room where people just go "LOL DRONE OF DARKNESS FIRST PERSON VERY EXISTANCE IS SOOOO DUMB AMIRITE?!?!?" at eachother for pages at a time every once in a while? Those moments are getting to the point of undermining the productivity of this thread and the likelihood of the devs actually taking this seriously. I can tolerate opinions, but you can request third person view without looking like some sort of third-person cult, as it has been done for pages before this dumb "DRONE OF DARKNESS" meme came about.

I am one of those who suffer from Kinetosis. I believe that meme is hilarious It should have been used in the petition.

But in all seriousness I haven't been posting lately, though I keep my eyes in the thread, due to the intolerance of.some members. But I'm glad to see there are some who do care. :D:D:D

We're 19 pages in and I'm pretty sure that what folks felt they needed to get off their chests about how this game will eventually look and play has been expressed. The developers are either going to enable the ability to switch perspectives or they aren't. It makes no sense (at this point) to keep arguing the merits of one versus the other. Moreso, it makes no sense to speculate unless there's reason to do so. Nothing I've seen thus far leads me to conclude that advocates for the switch have been heard... So what are we going to do?

When a true reveal happens, we'll know with absolute certainty and then the only question that will remain is whether to buy the game or not. I know what I'd prefer, but I'm good either way.

Ah... I see what's happening here... and closed

people really shouldn't open multiple accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.