• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Switch it to hard/aggressive if you want more accuracy.

Remember, its a GAME for christ's sake. IT was made not to be a hitorical document, it was made so that you can have fun playing it, and no one is going to have fun playing a game in which you do the same thing everytime, and loose. IT is not easy to make a computer game, and so far most of the AAR's I have read, the AI does not play as horrible as you seem to think it must always do.

If I want a game where Germany is exactly like it was in history, then I will go play it on Had/Agressive, or if I want a game that I can play and change things, I wont. Just because two players were able to do something weirdly a-historical does not mean the AI is crap. I think you are overseeing the point of the game.

Switch it to hard/aggressive if you want more accuracy.

Remember, its a GAME for christ's sake. IT was made not to be a hitorical document, it was made so that you can have fun playing it, and no one is going to have fun playing a game in which you do the same thing everytime, and loose. IT is not easy to make a computer game, and so far most of the AAR's I have read, the AI does not play as horrible as you seem to think it must always do.

If I want a game where Germany is exactly like it was in history, then I will go play it on Had/Agressive, or if I want a game that I can play and change things, I wont. Just because two players were able to do something weirdly a-historical does not mean the AI is crap. I think you are overseeing the point of the game.

Even very hard/furious doesn't make the game more historical. The AI is flawed. Have you ever seen an AI Commonwealth nation acutally aid Britain in Egypt or France? Have you ever seen an AI USA attempt to mount a real war against Germany in the fatherland with ground armies? I'm 99 percent sure that your answers to both of those are no.

And we all know how well Italy's army performed in Greece, and North Africa... :rolleyes: . He modernized his army, that's fine... but it should be more difficult than presently. In a click of a button and a few years of research Italy is more powerful than Nazi Germany, ha ha ha ha ha... :mad: Jeez why do we even bother calling the nations by their historical names. I don't want to be straightjacketed into historical names. I demand Italy be renamed to the People's Republic of Atlantis. Their flag should be a purple triangle. History be damned.

Well said Fate. I agree completely. I think people should be looking at how to fix the problems, rather than saying there are no problems, or making justification after justification why the weird results you get are right. I mean, come on, have you people seen the Pacific theatre? There are tumbleweeds blowing around out in there in what should be one of the busiest parts of the war. As it is, neither Japan or the US does much of anything, much less show any kind of strategic initiative. Fix it, and most of us will be happy. Those that don't want realism can play without the patches. :rolleyes: