• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The german surrender events were totally reworked. Unfortunately, you can only have one outcome - that dictated by events - since there is no dynamic way of dealing with such special situations. The Allies should not make peace with Japan though, I gotta check that.

Hello there,

.....Snip.....
TODO: update ai files (mainly event files) to 1.06b2 and set priorities for the scenario and other things.

So is the current release not working with 1.06b2 yet ?
What event files you need to update and how ?

The german surrender events were totally reworked. Unfortunately, you can only have one outcome - that dictated by events - since there is no dynamic way of dealing with such special situations. The Allies should not make peace with Japan though, I gotta check that.

Isn't SMEP mod dealing with dynamic surrender events ?
You may want to try running your mod with SMEP on top of it or (longer job) just extracting the relevant events chain and addapting them to your mod

Thanks both of you for this mod.........looking to give it a try one of these days

Best regards

Hello there,

So is the current release not working with 1.06b2 yet ?
What event files you need to update and how ?

No, i played only on 1.06b2! Simply the event files are, AFAIK, based on 1.05 or older versions. Many of them are the same of vanilla events so they need an update.

In 06 p4 i cut of all AI events (so the ai files used are in ai/1944_revised and ai/ without switches) until someone do the update. (but i need to check some things)

I don't know, but it is a plain scenario (that differ form a mod which change the game) so i think yes.

Sorry for the delay about 06 pier v4 but i'm really busy.

great mod but give germany some more static anti air in industri provinces and make czech areas national provinces for them. Croatia should also countrol alot more territory 1944.