• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Greece-Turkey_1919-22.jpg

I found this great picture which contains a lot of information about Turkey after Sèvres :)

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Here´s the map I used to make the events.
As you all can see, they differ greatly.

This is an event pic i made for the Sevres Treaty taken from an Ottoman map.
It shows the actual disintegration and zones of influence (occupation).

sevres.bmp

I made some work on ottoman railways. Hence, I added level one railways in Halab, Baghdad, Suleymania, Al Mawsil, Dimashq, Jerush, Nabulus, Amman and Al Aqaba. I removed the railway in Petra and Medina, as Lawrence destroyed it to such an extent that it was never re-opened.

Good... :cool:

sean john said:
i dled and played that ..there is only treaty of serves event for OE,rite?that mod is really dissappointed,
Not at all, first you get the treaty of Sevres, then the Greeks get a chance to attack you. If they do, and you defeat them, you´ll get the borders of modern Turkey.

Or? I can´t find the corresponding events in the event file? (I made them, so I should know)

Indeed, this is weird, according to real historical wordline...

I can only consider it as an unfinished product. But it does have some potential.

sean john said:
as a Turkish history master(at least i think i am),that really sounds incomplete to me:(
YOU think you are... I sure don't think that you are... :D but hey... what do I know... I eat Turkish babies.. :D

Kurdistani said:
YOU think you are... I sure don't think that you are... :D but hey... what do I know... I eat Turkish babies.. :D
Tsk, tsk.. you holding a grudge to the Sean guy from the other thread? ;)

This mod is far from a finished product. Indeed, a lot is still missing, but the only solution to that is to add it to the scenario yourself, or to wait until someone else does it for you... :)