• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mathrim

Captain
14 Badges
Sep 25, 2008
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
3rXU3nO.png

لخديوية المصرية - خدیویت مصر
Mısır Hidiviyet-i - Khedivate of Egypt

Muhammad Sa'id Pasha, Khedive of Egypt and the Sudan, opens his court to foreign embassies and dignitaries.

oRfSjUV.jpg

Last edited:
وزیر اعظم
Office of the Grand Vizier

Grand Vizier of the Khediv: Zulfiqar Pasha

320px-Ottoman_flag.svg.png

Official Communique to the Eyalet of Egypt​

His Sacred and Imperial Majesty has considered the request posed by the Eyalet of Egypt and found it to be reasonable, but in need of consideration and careful thought. As His Sacred and Imperial Majesty has only just begun his Benign Reign, he believes it wise to watch as a hawk upon his Immense Realm before turning to the promotion of his servants and administrators. He wishes to study Egypt and its current ruler before finalising his decision and he is assured that Muhammad Sa'id Pasha will be patient enough to see the wisdom in this decision. As his Grand Vizier, I am very willing to discuss the construction of the grand canal. It is a splendid project of a magnificent scale, and we are proud that the servants of the Sublime Porte have authorised this venture. I hope that it will see a splendid completion in the years to come, and we are also willing to acquiesce to your request regarding further discussions on such projects in Egypt.

Lastly, to prove his conviction in learning about his Egyptian lands, His Sacred and Imperial Majesty intends to personally visit the Eyalet of Egypt to inspect the surroundings in the coming years. We look forward to this occasion with great anticipation.

Signed,
Mehmed Fuad Pasha, Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire