• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I report bug's here? If yes then: Playing as a Dutch minor to Netherlands. All forming events fired and then, when it comes to deciding between two candidates (stasi and Ornaje) I have the candidates monarch points values presented. The values presented BEFORE election are different than the real one AFTER the elections (although they always have same set of numbers, for example: 4/5/6 is BEFORE and the rulers after elections is: 6/5/4).
EDIT:
IT happens always, every elections. No ironman, no chets.

Yeah, I noticed that on my latest playthrough as Netherlands after 1.8... the order is always mismatched.

Do I report bug's here? If yes then: Playing as a Dutch minor to Netherlands. All forming events fired and then, when it comes to deciding between two candidates (stasi and Ornaje) I have the candidates monarch points values presented. The values presented BEFORE election are different than the real one AFTER the elections (although they always have same set of numbers, for example: 4/5/6 is BEFORE and the rulers after elections is: 6/5/4).
EDIT:
IT happens always, every elections. No ironman, no chets.

There is a bug report forum for that. But don't bother, this bug is reported already.
For now, just remember that the order that is shown by the event is MIL/DIP/ADM and you're fine.

Why wasn't there a fix for Western Trade/Sakoku Law for Japan? Apparently it's not the first time Japan has had this bug either. I made a bug-report for it. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?813439-1.8-Japan-Can-t-Remove-Western-Trade

Quoting Wiz:

Those issues are not major enough to be hotfixed. We're working on a larger patch to address bugs that were not handled in this hotfix.

Two issues I'm having with the latest patch.

#1 I still can't start a new ironman game without a crash to the desktop. I can start a normal game just fine though. Maybe a problem with steam? I've deleted and reinstalled a few times but the problem is still there. Others can start ironman, so maybe just a problem on my end?

#2 I've noticed that the penalty for forming an alliance during war was removed (ie. the -1000 for being at war is no longer present.) Is this by design? I've had a few wars where I was doing just fine only for the country to quickly form alliances with others, who then join the war. This makes for a very unpredictable game as I haven't a clue who I'll be fighting by the end of the war.

Thanks.

#1 I still can't start a new ironman game without a crash to the desktop. I can start a normal game just fine though. Maybe a problem with steam? I've deleted and reinstalled a few times but the problem is still there. Others can start ironman, so maybe just a problem on my end?

Post on the tech subforum

My game stopped working when this uploaded. The launch window won't even let me click on the DLC tab. The game loads a black screen. I left it on thinking it was only loading and it does nothing. Four times I have tried and nothing is happening.

Hello.

I did use that fix ... and it worked good for me, as earlier I couldnt save the game, and when I tried to load, save game start havy lagging amd stopped.

But now, althought its seems to working fast, no lagging, and autosave in ironman appear to work .... when I push load save button mouse cursor change automaticly look to normal windows system coursor, and gamee is automaticly dead, not even lagged, but its enough to push esc and it dissapear. ( v1.8.1.0 (5d13)

For some weird reason this official hotfix seems to have brought back the bugs the beta hotfixes patched. Now I'm seeing plenty of friendly rebels which won't go away :S

Status
Not open for further replies.