World War Wednesday - today (13th) @14:30CEST

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BjornB

★Community Manager★
Paradox Staff
81 Badges
Apr 2, 2012
  • March of the Eagles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Starvoid
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Hungary_Games.jpg

Tune in to https://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive at 14:30CEST to see Da9L raise the Hungarian flag and go to war!

The Stream will as usual be available in the twitch VOD archives after the stream, and at our ParadoxExtra Youtube channel tomorrow!

Reactions:
That is quite possibly the best picture I've ever seen on these forums.

Reactions:
Nice hairs, like always! Can't wait to tune in for the action.

Reactions:
Just before the naval battle started... :( We still didn't see (detailed) naval warfare and Hungary isn't exactly known for her huge Navy in WW2.

Reactions:
Just before the naval battle started... :( We still didn't see (detailed) naval warfare and Hungary isn't exactly known for her huge Navy in WW2.
The first minutes will be Japan and Naval combat. Afterwards he switches to Hungary. (As I understood.)
I will setup a naval combat to show off how it works and then start with the new.... minor nation. More information about which country will be posted later :)

Reactions:
What kind of heresy is this? We all know that Horthy was an admiral. How many other landlocked countries do you know of that had an admiral as their leader?

Reactions:
Oh, I thought that was later cancelled because the save game broke? Am I mistaken?
Well only @podcat or @Da9L can say it for sure.
But as he already mentioned stuff being brocken, in the post I quoted, I just asume they will use the older version before restarting the game.

Hello people!
I got some good news and some bad news. [...]. Those fixed, have broken the Japanese World War Wednesday save :( And we don't want to continue with an old version because it have other old issues.
Sorry :(

I will setup a naval combat to show off how it works and then start with the new.... minor nation. More information about which country will be posted later :)

Oh hell no, don't tell me you meshed that ridiculous movie into a WW2 themed game...........................I will slaughter something for this!!!!

xIHSOwb.png

REALLY wanted to see more Naval Warfare

Reactions:
Of course we will get naval combat we will see an epic personal combat with canoes on the Donau.

Reactions:
It's really a shame Nippon save has kicked the bucket. Guess it's the price of progress, out with the old in with the new :)

I'm just hoping Hungary Games will last longer then one session.

My word, I'm not well enough to cope with the amount of laughter that picture brought over this way, that's seriously lolsworthy :D. Hungary's an interesting choice although, to be fair, I'd be happy seeing about any nation except Haiti or the Dominican Republic :).