• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I should be praised by everyone. But not touched, you'd probably give me lyme disease.

I don't mind ties, but not so keen on an early fourway or whatever that was.
I agree, if we all live tomorrow we should reduce the numbers in the tie somewhat. 2-person ties by 30 mins pre-deadline give information, 4-person ties produce what we had today, AKA a mess of confusing signals.

I should be praised by everyone. But not touched, you'd probably give me lyme disease.

I don't mind ties, but not so keen on an early fourway or whatever that was.

Ave, Sleepyhead, Rex Suedorum, qui a vinculo inviso eripuit!

Am I doing the Crusade thing right?

Ave, Sleepyhead, Rex Suedorum, qui a vinculo inviso eripuit!

Am I doing the Crusade thing right?
Ave is strictly used as a short form for Avernite, no fancy Roman greetings for you!

Second Day and Second Night

B3dPXAt.jpg

What better way to purge the camp of evildoers than to kill a foursome all at once? Surely that will gain us something? No, lets get all biblical instead, this is a Crusade after all! Who tempted Adam? A woman! Lets lynch a woman, let's lynch Gypsy Rose the Cursed Sorcerer Alchemist. Huh, that actually worked!? Let's keep the Faith and all thing will go well from now on!

But at night all things did not go well. In the morning the chewed remains of Knight Rider the Zombie hunter Alchemist was found (together with some broken werewolf teeth) in a pool of oil.

But that was not all, with a crossbow dart through one of their hearts sir Jekyll and mr Hyde the Zombie Siamese twin Hunter was found in a pool of blood. Another crossbow bolt, matching sir Jekyll's crossbow, was later found in a nearby oak tree.

Claude LC gained the trait Zombie.
ramius3443 and Dr.Livingstone gained the trait Zombie.
Yakman the Cursed Sorcerer Alchemist was lynched.
ramius3443 and Dr.Livingstone the Siamese twin Hunter Villager was shot by a Zombie hunter.
ramius3443 and Dr.Livingstone the Siamese twin Hunter Villager failed their 50% chance to kill their attacker.

k-59 the Villager Zombie hunter Alchemist was eaten by the wolves.

Last edited:
Assuming I made no mistakes in this:

Day 1
TheFatWombat - 6 - alxeu, Sleepyhead, Capibara, Cailean, Xarkan, Dedonus
Sleepyhead - 5 - k-59, randakar, Hax, brovahkiin, TheFatWombat
Dedonus - 5 - Avernite, Yakman, Yvanoff, Orange Yoshi, aedan777
alynkio - 2 - reis91, esemesas
Yakman - 1 - alynkio
brovahkiin - 1 - beartjah
k-59 - 1 - Arkasas

not voted - 2 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius

Day 2
Yakman - 4 - Capibara, Avernite, brovahkiin, Sleepyhead
Caillean - 3 - alynkio, Arkasas, Dedonus
Xarkan - 3 - alxeu, aedan777, esemesas
Capibara - 3 - beartjah, Hax, Xarkan
brovahkiin - 1 - Yvanoff
beartjah - 1 - Yakman
Sleepyhead - 1 - OrangeYoshi
Dr.ramius - 1 - reis91
Claude LC - 1 - Caillean
Dedonus - 1 - k-59

missed 1 vote - 2 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius

Last edited:
Yakman was not Gypsy Rose, that was OY. Too many Y-people.

EDIT: But since those were both given random RPing names by me I solved this by swapping their RPing names rather than fix the update. OY is now Jacque de Molay...

That went surprisingly non-terrible.

Even if Yakman's proclamations must have been random, given his role, right? I assume as much and so will vote the thrower-aways

Vote OrangeYoshi

A cursed sorceror? How would that have worked? The sorc gets turned into a cultist if he gets hunted?

Final vote count

Yakman - 4 - Capibara, Avernite, brovahkiin, Sleepyhead
Caillean - 3 - alynkio, Arkasas, Dedonus
Xarkan - 3 - alxeu, aedan777, esemesas
Capibara - 3 - beartjah, Hax, Xarkan
brovahkiin - 2 - Yvanoff
beartjah - 1 - Yakman
Sleepyhead - 1 - OrangeYoshi
Dr.ramius - 1 - reis91
Claude LC - 1 - Caillean
Dedonus - 1 - k-59

missed 1 vote - 2 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius
I think Brovakiin having 2 votes here is a mistake?

A cursed sorceror? How would that have worked? The sorc gets turned into a cultist if he gets hunted?

I think Brovakiin having 2 votes here is a mistake?
Yes and yes

Yakman will've only had a single scan before getting lynced, it's somewhat unlikely he was lucky enough to find a pack with a single scan before dying so I think it's best to assume he wasn't connected to any other baddies. Which means we probably won't deduce anything about packmates from Yakman's behaviour since he probably had none.

Caillean got pushed up less than 30 minutes to the deadline. Could this have been an attempt to draw attention away from the other candidates? Something leaves me feeling this gave an easy way to target someone that wasn't a wolf(Yakman may not be in contact with the baddies, but one of capi, Xarkan and whoever was up in the votes at the time could've still been wolves). However, Caillean's post was certainly deserving of attention so I think I'll leave this for now unless someone can build a better case based on this.

I'm still suspicious of Yvanoff/OY/capi, who followed yakman's suggestion on day 1 far too easily. They may not have been packmates, but regardless of Yakman's allegiance it was weird to follow along without seemingly any second thought. Could've still been wolves trying to fixate the village on villager targets.
Capi has been run up already, and OY has a vote already so I'll go for Yvanoff.

VOTE YVANOFF

That went surprisingly non-terrible.

Even if Yakman's proclamations must have been random, given his role, right? I assume as much and so will vote the thrower-aways

Vote OrangeYoshi
If you're going for throwaways then Reis should be your target since his votes weren't threatening on either day 1 or 2 If the votecounts are correct. Not that I oppose targetting OY(see above), but if I may ask: why specifically OY out of all the throwaways?

If you're going for throwaways then Reis should be your target since his votes weren't threatening on either day 1 or 2 If the votecounts are correct. Not that I oppose targetting OY(see above), but if I may ask: why specifically OY out of all the throwaways?
I rolled a mental die. In other words, there is no particular reason, and reis may even be the better target. But my brain is on the verge of night, so I am going to reconsider tomorrow Europe time) :)

Less of a throwaway, more of a "not around to appropriately change vote"...away.

I'm still suspicious of Yvanoff/OY/capi, who followed yakman's suggestion on day 1 far too easily. They may not have been packmates, but regardless of Yakman's allegiance it was weird to follow along without seemingly any second thought. Could've still been wolves trying to fixate the village on villager targets.
Capi has been run up already, and OY has a vote already so I'll go for Yvanoff.

I feel that this analysis has much to be desired. First off, he was a sorcerer, not a wolf. So even if those who followed his suggestion were wolves, they would have no idea what his role had been or that they might want to agree with him. Second off, if he had been a wolf or if "packmates" would have known who he was, why would they do something so open like that to associate them all together in such a way? That's a bit silly. Third off, what else are you supposed to do on day 1? There's nothing to go on. That's literally all we do on day 1. Pick somebody to run up and see what happens. In fact, that's also what happened on day two. You can't call any of those legitimate cases, really. People were just picked to be run up and they were ran up to generate activity. There's a whole discussion about the merits of that in the last few pages.

Y'all really wanna vote me for helping to participate in an activity that has been extensively talked about in the last several pages as something that's good for the village?

Last edited:
Hard not to throwaway when you vote early in the day. I might have changed the vote on Ramius if I was assured that the would be shot though we did not have better targets from vote analysis.

Ahem, big red letters?

Also, I nearly died, and given the hunts so far, I fear us zombie hunters might be extinct soon :(

reis seems to have a very strong fixation on not helping...

Anyhow, Arkasas has been fairly unactive, blaming it on being busy in the Lite, then promised to come back on day two, yet only posted twice, both of his posts being votes on the last person voted before that (first he voted Sleepyhead after OY voted him, then when I suggested running up Caillean, he immediately jumped on). Merits looking into, no?

Vote Arkasas

That's easy to say in hindsight! I could only pick one of them and, since the villager ordered that TFW should be run up twice (see below), I thought that was the right choice. Also, I can confirm that Sleepyhead contacted me (see the third quote). I don't know if I can trust Sleepyhead (he could have broke our deal and sniped me anyway, causing both me and TFW to die), but it was the hand that I was dealt. Also, it isn't my fault that TFW didn't use his ability to save himself.

The village said TFW should be run up?

Why are you following other people's orders?

Better yet how do you they are "the village?"

And to everyone else how did you let Dedonus post something so suspicious and not vote him???

Vote Dedonus

I actually agree with K-59 here, this sounds very suspicious.

Vote Dedonus

reis seems to have a very strong fixation on not helping...

Anyhow, Arkasas has been fairly unactive, blaming it on being busy in the Lite, then promised to come back on day two, yet only posted twice, both of his posts being votes on the last person voted before that (first he voted Sleepyhead after OY voted him, then when I suggested running up Caillean, he immediately jumped on). Merits looking into, no?

Vote Arkasas
I agree with this.

Vote Arkasas