• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, aedan sent over PMs which the seer confirmed - moreover, the seer has also indicated he scanned aedan and he came up villager. The priest contacted me first, and he knew none of this. So, uh, still nobody send Livingstone your info or protect him.

This basically seems like you say we should go for the number 2 outting?

This basically seems like you say we should go for the number 2 outting?

No, you should kill the outed wolf who is actually a wolf, as opposed to the outed wolf which was an elaborate (and highly unsuccessful) phishing scheme. Ignore the outed cultist!

You guys have three minutes left.

Edit: Two.

Well, aedan sent over PMs which the seer confirmed - moreover, the seer has also indicated he scanned aedan and he came up villager. The priest contacted me first, and he knew none of this. So, uh, still nobody send Livingstone your info or protect him.
So if Aedan was seer scanned why didn't the seer contact Aedan directly to set up the fake outing instead of using Dr. L as a go between?

So if Aedan was seer scanned why didn't the seer contact Aedan directly to set up the fake outing instead of using Dr. L as a go between?
Presumably the Seer scanned Dr. L too.

Deadline.

You have no idea how frustrating this has been.

Deadline was two minutes ago.

Votecount, deadline:

aedan777 - 11: Caillean [274], Dr.Livingstone [Caillean 263 -> 277], OrangeYoshi [alynkio 256 -> 280], johho888 [alynkio 264 -> LatinKaiser 267 -> 282], Xarkan [283], LatinKaiser [285], Sleepyhead [LatinKaiser 270 -> 286], randakar [aedan777 252 -> 288], TheFatWombat [Caillean 276 -> 294], tamius23 [Caillean 254 -> 305], k-59 [302]

OrangeYoshi - 4: Arkasas [aedan777 290 -> 309], aedan777 [Arkasas 257 -> Dr.Livingstone 303 -> 312], alynkio [LatinKaiser 266 -> 325], Eternaly_Lost [alynkio 265 -> aedan777 292 -> 327]

Caillean - 1: Wagonlitz [275]

Not-Voted - 1: mir1234 (has missed two votes, will be replaced by a sub)

Day 4:
With most of the day done, one of you speaks up, "Aedan777 is an agent of Dracula!" You band together, and manage to overpower and kill him before he really is able to mount any defense. You find out that he served Dracula directly, but little more.

Aedan777 the Cultist, Attached to Dracula, was lynched.

Night 4:

That night, nothing happens...
No one died in the night...

Okay. Soooooo... Livingstone was right. Well, kinda. Aedan was bad. But he said wolf. Vampire. Arkasas then started flailing and said Livingstone was a baddie. But *also* said to keep voting Aedan because he was a wolf. Which kinda right but also kinda wrong. Because Aedan was a cultist.

So the JL contacted Livingstone to get the outing done. He did the outing. We got a baddie. Mission accomplished. At most I just figure that the JL has a priest instead of a seer. Who contacted Livingstone to out a cultist.

Now, we have the whole back and forth with Aedan and Arkasas... Aedan said something about a fake outing and "going along with it" then trying to change his mind right around the same time as Arkasas came out flailing. Why would Arkasas claim he knew somebody was a baddie and then try to actively steer the vote *away* from them? That and the mess of confusion going on just reeks of panicking. Saving a friend? Maybe. Seems a bit drastic, though.

Regardless, Arkasas' accusations are incorrect. I'm not a wolf, which leads me to believe Livingstone isn't a cultist, either. Plus Livingstone has spoken as the JL mouthpiece and gotten us a baddie. So why would we believe somebody else and turn on him, again?

vote OrangeYoshi

Since Aedan was a cultist attached to Dracula I guess he could have been an unattached apprentice that was scanned by Dracula.

I would hope that to make up for this pseudo-turning mechanic that there won't be as many cursed players.

Panzer Commader is subbing in for mir1234.