• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
dis is not good
Satan Claude =/= Santa Claus
or i not like gm gm word last word

D is good.
2110944161_957851e498.jpg

I'm guessing 'kinkeh' is the appropriate response here?

Only if you go find jonti and prove to her your worth may you call something kinky (or derivatives thereof). This is not a requirement laid out in the Werewolf Constitution, I just want someone to bring jonti back, and you seem moderately competent.

Day 0
Day 0 Final Votecount:

Santa Claus: 9
Caillean[159]
Eternaly_Lost[218]
Health[219]
Dedonus[193 Dedonus -> 220]
Avernite[165 Avernite -> 229]
TheFatWombat[232]
JermanTK[233]
Hohoho888[187 Yvanoff -> 234]
Emperor Ike[235]

Yvanoff: 6
Alynkio[169]
Beartjah[176]
Hax[185]
Randakar[226]
Randakar[226]
Jeray[182 Horny99 -> 236]

Horny99: 3
Horny99[186]
BohemianJulius[188]
Arkasas[170 Alynkio -> 191]

NotOK.12: 2
Johho888[223]
NotOK.12[215 Alxeu -> 234]

Adamgerd: 1
Adamgerd[167]

K-59: 1
Dr. Livingstone[174]

Jeray: 1
Nikk2k[183]

Dr. Livingstone: 1
Yvanoff[184]

BohemianJulius: 1
Cymsdale[189]

Eternaly_Lost: 1
Tris2[195]

True Finns: 1
Sleepyhead[210]

Arkasas: 1
Xarkan[216]

The Grinch: 1
Alxeu[224]

Last edited:
Am I the only one who's eyes are being tricked into thinking the green text is being displayed lower on the screen than the red text?

Night 0
Day 0:

As you wake up to face your first day in this "Christmas Village", you are immediately struck by the realization that something here is wrong. There is no sign of any of the organizers anywhere. In fact, the whole village seems to be deserted, save for other fellow tourists. Once people start realizing this, panic sets its roots in the village. The fog and bad weather aren't helping anyone's feelings, either. Many people want to go back, to leave, to find the comfort of their homes again. But how exactly would you find them? No electronic devices work here, there is neither reception nor wifi. As far as the eye can see around the village is only mountains and snow. Anyone who left would probably end up dying of hypothermia or malnourishment.

At least whoever left you in this village left food also in the general store, as well as much livestock to be slaughtered. You would have to stay here until someone finds you. The problem was: Everyone you knew had assumed you had left and would be disconnected from the world for the Holidays. Even though all your friends and family knew where you were, only once Christmas eve had passed would anyone think to start looking for you.

Oh well, you think to yourself. There is no reason you couldn't stay here for two weeks. The food was more than enough, and there didn't seem to be any imminent dangers. Still, an uneasy feeling lingered over most of you.

The first day was spent socializing with the other tourists and getting to know them. Many tales were told, of homes left behind and unique cultures. At the end of the day, trying to keep spirits and hopes up, you decided to hold a "Village President" vote. While some villagers had made an impression on many of you, in the end it was Santa Claus who won the most votes. He wasn't there to celebrate with you, of course, or didn't seem to be. Still, you couldn't help but feel that your village was now a bit more... Blessed.

Night 0:

That night, you went to bed feeling a bit better than the night before. Maybe things wouldn't be so bad here. The people seemed friendly enough. You were so tired from the day that you slept soundly, however, not even waking up to the demonic screeches that issued sometime past midnight. The next day, there was an unmistakable fould odor from one of the dorm rooms that had been assigned to you. Investigating, you find the already decaying remains of Eternaly_Lost. His room was full of demonic drawings, voodoo dolls, and other atrocities. It seemed clear that he had not been a good person. His corpse even looked somehow... otherworldly. Yet over his bed, in his own blood was written the warning message: "The Antichrist is coming for you". This had been no act of vigilante justice.

One thing was for sure, the calmness of the first day would not soon return to this village.

Eternaly_Lost the Mystic, Plotter, Ghost Whisperer Werewolf of the Lucifer pack was hunted

Vote De Chat

For some reason, possibly his avatar, he is connected in my mind to E_L, so he probably hunted E_L because that makes him angry or something.

So guys...

I am a villager seer priest sorceror guardian angel doctor cultist van helsing padre infiltrator spy one-eye-open assasin medusa hunter robber jester distiller brutal Spiritually attuned strongly spiritually attuned plotter alderman damsel in distress innkeeper with a cloak of invisibility pathological liar ghost whisperer oracle zombie hunter with a rival and a lover.

And, if you wanted to rob all of those: I am also a knight in shining armour, so shoo!

Being an obvious good guy like that, I will vote our duplicate with the very non-christmassy name:

Vote johho888

Vote Avernite

You can't be good if you are a cultist and a sorcerer!

I'll take the brutal for the team, guys. :D

Vote Avernite

You can't be good if you are a cultist and a sorcerer!

I'll take the brutal for the team, guys. :D
Can't be bad if I'm a seer and a priest either :p

Am I the only one who's eyes are being tricked into thinking the green text is being displayed lower on the screen than the red text?
No the green votes are definitely below the red candidate names. :rolleyes:

Vote Alxeu

The blind and weak cannot help us against the Russians.

Vote De Chat

For some reason, possibly his avatar, he is connected in my mind to E_L, so he probably hunted E_L because that makes him angry or something.

Why is connected? he has some kind of robot and I have a bearded man!