• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm still looking for the jackpot: Wicked Priest, peasant revolt leader, priest-hater pope.

I do not think that could ever happen.. Most do not let peasant Revolt leaders live at all.. although I am tempted next time that a peasant revolts..To make him take the vows. Do you think he would become a pope then if he took the vows... I am curious now if that is even possible.

Reactions:
Allow me to introduce Ragnarr Loðbrok's son, Sigurdr.
sigurdrson.jpg

Except Sigurdr was actually sired by Sigurdr (Ring) the Elder ... and Sigurdr the Younger is thus Ragnarr's brother.
Poor Ragnarr is the star in a Viking age Being John Malkovich.
"The thing recognizes Ragnarr, son of Sigurdr, father of Sigurdr. He wishes to raise the issue of Sigurdr's right of inheritance to Sigurdr's claim on Sigurdrhall. Sigurdr Sigurdr. Sigurdr Sigurdr Sigurdr Sigurdr!"

(Update: the succession has so far been Sigurdr - Ragnarr - Sigurdr II - Ragnarr II. I'm tempted to skip the genius heir Barid for his talentless twin brother Sigurdr ...)

Last edited:
Reactions:
Looks like the actual City of London to me!
Not for long. Cherish your independence while it lasts, London! :p

I'm still looking for the jackpot: Wicked Priest, peasant revolt leader, priest-hater pope.
Well, I have one out of three in my game: the current pope is a BLOODY PEASANT.
7403D0DD6ECDEB15C168128234EC9E38AA608600

I have no idea what happened, it was all in Italy.

Oh, and I managed to beat the Italian election score buff once (partly due to election contributions from someone important, not saying who). Say hello to Pope Sergius the Confessor, birth name Eóganán mac Morand Mac Gabráin, Prince-Bishop of Austisland. That's right, an ethnically Lombard, culturally Irish bishop from all the way up in freaking Iceland managed to get himself elected pope.
7B4C90B8931835A6371E577CC3D658F4D7B2A128

Last edited:
Reactions:
He/She can call herself whatever he/she likes, you cisscum

Reactions:
So Same Byzantine game with the Ck2 + Mod.. And well it seems one my daughters is a bit confused. She calls her self prince but in fact he is a princess. View attachment 168100
I wanted to make a cheesy joke about transgenders, but I'm too lazy to research terms related to the subject.

Reactions:
Don't care, Mercenaries are on the Map! and Successful looks like.

Reactions:
Reactions:
They can do that? How in the world did they do that? @Tazzoz21, can you post the title history for us?

Also, Asturias in Wessex.
I think it may occasionally happen if you hire mercenaries while having a deficite. I've never seen it though.

Reactions:
No, it must be some kind of bug, you should probably report that.
The problem is, I don't know if it is a bug in the game or in the mod?
It's weird but I'm far more concerned with you playing in Essos.
Well, you can only play very repressive rulers, but otherwise I like it.

The problem is, I don't know if it is a bug in the game or in the mod?
Probably in the mod, as I haven't seen a screenshot with such situation in the base game.