• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great, Italy is broken because you made France too strong and Italy is AI. At least your playthrough with France will be a simple one. There isn't any nation that could challenge you at all allowing you to do as you please.

I guess Great Scotland did alright but they definitely didn't do anything too impressive. Still, a solid run since you stayed away from France.

Reactions:
Great, Italy is broken because you made France too strong and Italy is AI. At least your playthrough with France will be a simple one. There isn't any nation that could challenge you at all allowing you to do as you please.

I guess Great Scotland did alright but they definitely didn't do anything too impressive. Still, a solid run since you stayed away from France.

Next time I play a game like this, I'll keep in mind that breaking France should happen sooner rather than later. On the plus side, the disintegration of Italy gives me lots to work with as France. :D

Sometimes I feel like there's no pleasing you. :p I'm much too cautious of a player to do anything daring.

Reactions:
Next time I play a game like this, I'll keep in mind that breaking France should happen sooner rather than later. On the plus side, the disintegration of Italy gives me lots to work with as France. :D

Sometimes I feel like there's no pleasing you. :p I'm much too cautious of a player to do anything daring.

I personally have bad history with the BBB with EU 3 so there is bad blood there. There's always a sense of victory seeing them shattered.

It's not that you cannot please me. I'm just getting hyped with your as France so everything else seems underwhelming. My advice is, if you don't want too much pressure or raise expectations too high, try not to hype things up too much. I've been disappointed with myself at times with updates that didn't meet my previous expectations. I blame your cautiousness to your low chance of insane rulers. I think you only had two during this entire AAR.

Reactions:
I personally have bad history with the BBB with EU 3 so there is bad blood there. There's always a sense of victory seeing them shattered.

It's not that you cannot please me. I'm just getting hyped with your as France so everything else seems underwhelming. My advice is, if you don't want too much pressure or raise expectations too high, try not to hype things up too much. I've been disappointed with myself at times with updates that didn't meet my previous expectations. I blame your cautiousness to your low chance of insane rulers. I think you only had two during this entire AAR.

I've just gotten into the habit of abusing France as an ally, although I do remember having my army annihilated several times in my Austria ironman game. I couldn't even get on par with them until after I got the missions to force both Hungary and Bohemia into a PU.

I guess teasing the France update was my fault. Next time I'll be more hush-hush. :D

Technically it was three and a half. Berar, Ethiopia, and Lithuania were all insane, while Austria was supposed to be but I considered an independence war against them insane enough. :p Admittedly, I pretty much forgot about doing the whole insane thing for the last century after I started the vote process. :oops:

Reactions:
blklizard is being a little harsh I think - I still enjoy the AAR updates even if they're not quite as exciting as is physically possible - it'd be silly to do something like declare on France in that situation as Great Scotland when you could make Ireland a vassal, unify the Isles again and kick some important players down a couple of rungs on the ladder. Much more sensible. Probably because I'm a cautious player too, I hate having to use loans and/or mercenaries :p

Reactions:
blklizard is being a little harsh I think - I still enjoy the AAR updates even if they're not quite as exciting as is physically possible - it'd be silly to do something like declare on France in that situation as Great Scotland when you could make Ireland a vassal, unify the Isles again and kick some important players down a couple of rungs on the ladder. Much more sensible. Probably because I'm a cautious player too, I hate having to use loans and/or mercenaries :p

The only time I can remember actually trying to take on France was as Austria. I was too scared every other time. :oops:

The mention of loans reminds me of some of my earlier updates. I was so hostile to them back then. Now I'm not as averse to them as I once was. Mercenaries are actually quite handy if you're playing a rich nation. They're a good way to avoid strain on your manpower and can be raised quickly if you really need an army quick.

Reactions:
Yeah, not saying they're not useful, they definitely are, I'm just quite averse to them and will only use them if I have to even though I know it's sub-optimal :p

Reactions:
Yeah, not saying they're not useful, they definitely are, I'm just quite averse to them and will only use them if I have to even though I know it's sub-optimal :p

I understand. I prefer normal troops to mercenaries as well. Everyone does have their little idiosyncrasies when it comes to how they play games. For example, I hate having army maintenance not at max unless it's hurting my economy, even when it's smarter to lower it. Never know when someone might jump me.

The isles are united what womderfull news. This update was much better than last one, but still I can't wait for the Frence.
Funny that you never saw Sardinia-Piemont form
they are pretty common in my games. So for me Romania stays as the rarest one. The first time I saw them ingame is the one that they appered in your update.
Joining the dabate about loans and merceneries: personally i don't like to use loans, they just feel like "our country needs money, let's just borrow from the air" since it does not say anywhere from whome we take the money. This is probobly why V2 loans seem a bit better for me.
As for the mercenaries I avoid useing them unless i need them to quicly build up defensive army. I also preffer to keep maintenance at 100% for exact same reason. I also like to expand in such a way to avoid border gore and keep somewhat historical or potential ways of conquest. For example if i play Brandenburg I avoid expandimg southward unless I'm trying to form germany.

Reactions:
The isles are united what womderfull news. This update was much better than last one, but still I can't wait for the Frence.
Funny that you never saw Sardinia-Piemont form
they are pretty common in my games. So for me Romania stays as the rarest one. The first time I saw them ingame is the one that they appered in your update.
Joining the dabate about loans and merceneries: personally i don't like to use loans, they just feel like "our country needs money, let's just borrow from the air" since it does not say anywhere from whome we take the money. This is probobly why V2 loans seem a bit better for me.
As for the mercenaries I avoid useing them unless i need them to quicly build up defensive army. I also preffer to keep maintenance at 100% for exact same reason. I also like to expand in such a way to avoid border gore and keep somewhat historical or potential ways of conquest. For example if i play Brandenburg I avoid expandimg southward unless I'm trying to form germany.

Too bad I missed out on Orkney. At least it's barely noticeable. :D

I guess in my games Savoy always gets trounced by its neighbours. Usually France goes towards Italy, but this time they completely ignored that route and focused on the Low Countries for whatever reason.

Clearly all that money comes from rich Italian bankers. The Medici family didn't grow richer by just sitting around on their horde of gold. :p

Reactions:
Congrats to Great Scotland, it's quite unusual to see the British Isles this color.
I'm not surprised either by the appearance of Piedmont-Sardinia, they do exist pretty often in my DW games (although it's true that they seem to do so much more often now than in my previous games and I can't say why). Romania is definitely more epic to my taste :cool:. Canada is really cool as well, just in the right place. I still wish they can get rid of that ridiculous Florida they have next door.
Poor Italy, it really hurts to see them crippled this way. The game mechanics for peace treaties in EU4 really seem merciless compared to those of EU3. And this is the same old dilemma with France : too easy to play them, too scary to be their neighbor. I'm having the same dilemma in my St Germain game currently ; after serving the Ottoman Empire for 27 years, St. Germain went to Milan where the mighty 9/9/9 skilled king Ermes was emperor, and doing pretty well. Now he could do even better... but to do so he would have to attack France, who holds plenty of imperial provinces. Shall he attack now - he could actually win, Milan is really strong with almost all of Italian provinces, and plenty of manpower, gold and allies - or would St. Germain prefer to favor France so that he can have more fun playing them later on ?

Last edited:
Reactions:
Congrats to Great Scotland, it's quite unusual to see the British Isles this color.
I'm not surprised either by the appearance of Piedmont-Sardinia, they do exist pretty often in my DW games (although it's true that they seem to do so much more often now than in my previous games and I can't say why). Romania is definitely more epic to my taste :cool:. Canada is really cool as well, just in the right place. I still wish they can get rid of that ridiculous Florida they have next door.
Poor Italy, it really hurts to see them crippled this way. The game mechanics for peace treaties in EU4 really seem merciless compared to those of EU3. And this is the same old dilemma with France : too easy to play them, too scary to be their neighbor. I'm having the same dilemma in my St Germain game currently ; after serving the Ottoman Empire for 27 years, St. Germain went to Milan where the mighty 9/9/9 skilled king Ermes was emperor, and doing pretty well. Now he could do even better... but to do so he would have to attack France, who holds plenty of imperial provinces. Shall he attack now - he could actually win, Milan is really strong with almost all of Italian provinces, and plenty of manpower, gold and allies - or would St. Germain prefer to favor France so that he can have more fun playing them later on ?

Weird that I've never had it form in any of my games before. Romania is new for me too.

I noticed that later in the game, peace offers can be so much more damaging.

Attack the BBB! Once they get too big, they can't be stopped. Being an ally doesn't always save you, as we've seen with Italy. :(

I did it! I managed to catch up before you finished. I sort of forgot about this AAR since shortly after the forum change but I managed to catch back up over the past week. Just as exciting as always. I'm glad you finally managed to clean up the Isles, and with such a lovely color.

Now I get my prize: Waiting with anticipation for the France update.

Reactions:
I did it! I managed to catch up before you finished. I sort of forgot about this AAR since shortly after the forum change but I managed to catch back up over the past week. Just as exciting as always. I'm glad you finally managed to clean up the Isles, and with such a lovely color.

Now I get my prize: Waiting with anticipation for the France update.

As always, I appreciate every effort made by those to read through huge amounts of my AAR. I hope you enjoyed it all. I'm also glad people are liking the custom colour for Great Scotland. :)

Well it's still a week away, but I've been working diligently on it. I've gotten through a little over two-thirds of the screenshots and Word tells me I've written over 20,000 words already. I hope I can finish them all before the first France update, but I don't necessarily have to.

Attack the BBB! Once they get too big, they can't be stopped. Being an ally doesn't always save you, as we've seen with Italy. :(

That's the point. Count of St.Germain is at a crossroads of History. That kingdom of Milan is really strong and the only reason why they have not formed Italy yet is they forgot to conquer Ancona and Romagna (still held by Urbino). They took a lot of good provinces from the Ottomans in the Balkans (thanks to me). As for the imperial crown they have no serious challenger : Austria, Burgundy and Bohemia were spoiled by the beginning, Hainaut (!) who used to be emperor for two or three decades was finally crushed by their neighbors and Bavaria's pretention is not enough.

Milan can actually beat France - provided I play them, since I doubt the AI will dare to even try if I leave it alone. But if this happens, remember Count of St. Germain will have to leave the country shortly after anyway (my homerule is I cannot stay more than 30 years in a country and cannot come back there later on, except for France where I started and intend to finish the game. Neither can I go to France now and help them facing Milan, it's much too soon - I will return to France only around 1750).

So, any country I might play in Europe after the victory of Milan over France would have to face a very powerful Emperor, a threat that might happen to be even worse than France. I think I'd rather just help Milan claiming one or two of their cores in Italy to finish my time with them, and then go to Tyrol and further North. I shall be busy with England as well, now that they have started to colonize the Americas, which will allow him to offer his service to the Native there - Count of St. German likes to travel to new lands once they have been discovered. And let the AI cope with that mess of rising powers in Europe on its own :p.

Reactions:
That's the point. Count of St.Germain is at a crossroads of History. That kingdom of Milan is really strong and the only reason why they have not formed Italy yet is they forgot to conquer Ancona and Romagna (still held by Urbino). They took a lot of good provinces from the Ottomans in the Balkans (thanks to me). As for the imperial crown they have no serious challenger : Austria, Burgundy and Bohemia were spoiled by the beginning, Hainaut (!) who used to be emperor for two or three decades was finally crushed by their neighbors and Bavaria's pretention is not enough.

Milan can actually beat France - provided I play them, since I doubt the AI will dare to even try if I leave it alone. But if this happens, remember Count of St. Germain will have to leave the country shortly after anyway (my homerule is I cannot stay more than 30 years in a country and cannot come back there later on, except for France where I started and intend to finish the game. Neither can I go to France now and help them facing Milan, it's much too soon - I will return to France only around 1750).

So, any country I might play in Europe after the victory of Milan over France would have to face a very powerful Emperor, a threat that might happen to be even worse than France. I think I'd rather just help Milan claiming one or two of their cores in Italy to finish my time with them, and then go to Tyrol and further North. I shall be busy with England as well, now that they have started to colonize the Americas, which will allow him to offer his service to the Native there - Count of St. German likes to travel to new lands once they have been discovered. And let the AI cope with that mess of rising powers in Europe on its own :p.

Well then you should help them form Italy and help them enough to maintain the power balance in Europe. I also love when random countries like Saxony or Hainaut become emperor. :p

With all the interesting things happening in your game, you should definitely be making an AAR. ;)

1800 World Update

Now for the final world update before we have some fun with France and this AAR ends. Of course there’ll be one last world update, but that one’s special. Plenty happened over the past half-century, so maybe I’ll actually have some interesting stuff to talk about. :D

Romania
We’ll start with our special rare friend, Romania. They’ve had some difficulties, but they’ve struggled on through and continue to live on. They have managed to annex Crimea at least, so their size has improved. Of particular interest is the newly seized province of Antioch from the Ottomans. Remember that, since it’s important.

First the history of Romania. After we left them, Romania took on some of their neighbours. They wiped out Kiev and added some of Georgia’s provinces to Crimea before annexing their vassal. Then came the Hungarian Succession War and they lost three of their provinces. They later tried to make up for this by beating up on everyone’s favourite punching bag, the Ottomans. They only took one province, Antioch, but it was still a success. They also got drawn into Russia’s war with Ming after we left Ming. Most recently they experienced a five-year regency, and now we’ve caught up.

If you can remember way back, Romania lost their alliance with Russia during the Hungarian Succession War. Well their big brother has got their back once again. It just feels right this way. Eastern European pals. They also have an alliance with Bohemia, which could be useful against Hungary at some point, although that also means France will be involved. Maybe France will be generous to Romania after 1800. ;)

Their economy is doing fine, although it’s hard to judge with low maintenance. The five loans also say otherwise. The AI never learns. Maybe they need the funds for their full-sized army or to make up for their abysmal religious unity at 67%.

Did you remember to keep Antioch in mind? I can recall questioning why they took this specific province; well now I know why. Romania has made it their mission to restore the Pentarchy. An ambitious goal, but one that isn’t as difficult as it once was with the Middle East in chaos and Rome in the hands of 2pm Urbino. Constantinople is actually already Orthodox. The Ottomans clearly don’t have their shit together. I doubt they have a chance to covert the remaining four provinces to Orthodox before the game ends, but points for trying.

Colombia
Colombia also takes a special place in this AAR as our only colonial nation and one that we achieved independence for. They’ve done well for themselves since we last left them, but see for yourself.

They got involved in a few wars, all successes, although not much benefit to Colombia until we helped them. They first targeted Mali for conquest, but Haiti screwed them over by taking Mali’s only coastal province. We’ll get into Haiti’s African ambitions later. They also helped the Incans against England, and received a single province in the process. In the last decade, they of course benefitted greatly by fighting alongside Great Scotland against England, where they received several provinces. My only regret there was not being able to give them England’s capital to make the border perfect. They’re now at war with Kilwa, helping Haiti with their African ambitions. I have no idea why these former colonial nations want to take provinces in Africa. Europe colonized the Americas, so now the Americas colonize Africa. :p

Now for some little details. All of Colombia’s alliances have lasted since independence. Brazil, Haiti, and Inca are all loyal friends. Of course Great Scotland has been added to that list now. Economically, Colombia is doing well like everyone else, even with an oversized army and a few Protestant provinces taken from England to convert. Obviously they’re doing well overall. I’m glad to see them flourish. It seems that all the former colonial nations are quite strong. The Europeans haven’t been on game this time.

Hindustan

The last of many Indian nations, Hindustan was surely the strongest and most successful. Now they serve as guardian of the Indian subcontinent. Europeans beware, and Asians, and well everyone else. Don’t tangle with Hindustan.

Hindustan has been quite loyal to Mewar since we left. They helped Mewar beat up the Timurids, which surely strengthened their position. The Indians have been slowly expanding north as a result. United, they are unstoppable. Now they’re helping Mewar yet again, this time against Ming. Apparently I started a downward spiral for Ming, but we’ll get into that later. For now you can just see how the war is going for Hindustan and the carpet sieging going on.

At the moment Hindustan has alliances with all three of the Indian powers. They’ve also cozied up to Manchu, probably since they now have a common enemy in Ming. With trade agreements with all the Indian nations, they have a trade income that would make the Europeans jealous. This funds their almost full army and navy. 171 regiments is nothing to laugh at. They have some serious military power. You saw it in action against Ming too. I’d be interested to see how they handle Russia. May as well mention that some snooping revealed that Russia has a mission to get a presence in India, so we may well see a confrontation. But that’s beside the point. On to the next nation.

Magdeburg
To the HRE for our next nation, Magdeburg. We left them in a coalition war that decimated a nation and they haven’t failed to deliver since. You’ll see soon enough.

If you can remember back to our time with Magdeburg, Sweden made the mistake of starting a coalition war against me. Well that didn’t end well for Sweden since it practically set them back to their 1444 borders. At least Magdeburg got a province out of it. They apparently got involved in a war involving Portugal, probably a war France dragged them into. They also helped the French against the Italians when Italy attacked Savoy, sealing their doom. Now Magdeburg has started a war of their own against the Teutons. This war has taken on an epic scale, since it has forced France and Russia to go to war once again. I’m pretty sure I know who will win this one. Magdeburg should grow in size after this war.

For relations, Magdeburg can call upon the strength of Lithuania, Bohemia, Saxony, and France. Or rather they can call upon France and let the others have a nap. :p For once, we find a country with a tanking economy. Their army maintenance is through the roof, since they’re half again over their force limit. At least they can revel in the fact that they’re way ahead in tech, with a +200% penalty for both admin and diplo tech. Building that university must have helped then. Stability +3 is a plus too. I’m sure once the war is over, they can let their economy repair.

Ming
Now the final nation, Ming, since Great Scotland gets the shaft. You should certainly know what happened there. If you don’t, consider consulting your doctor if your memory doesn’t return in four hours. Or maybe that was for erections…. Either way, Ming isn’t doing well. Totally not my fault. Actually, it isn’t. It’s the AI’s fault for being so incompetent. I could have won that war with Russia.

Well the war with Russia started a chain reaction. After getting crushed by Russia, Mewar attacked with the help of Hindustan, which is why they’re such a lovely shade of ugly right now. Then Manchu wanted revenged and pounced. Not to be left out, Shan declared war next. Have some decency! It’s rude for so many vultures to pick at the same carcass. Ming is technically winning two of the wars, but only because their enemies have few provinces to occupy and the capital remains free. Take a look.

Hey, remember when I made all those alliances with random Europeans? Yeah, well, those are all pretty much gone. All but Georgia have abandoned us. Lithuania is involved in at least one war, but they ditched Ming when someone else ganged up on them. Europeans might have been a good distraction for Russia, but they’re absolutely useless when you’re being attacking by Asians nowhere near them.

On the plus side, Ming is making a surplus. Only having 23 regiments makes paying the army so much easier. At least the navy has survived. This is small consolation for the +10 revolt risk and almost 9 war exhaustion. I suspect things may not end well for Ming. Like I said, totally not my fault. :D

The World
Shall we move onto the world now? Well I don’t care what you want, we’re doing it anyway. Prepare yourself for some insanely long charts. Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.

And for our totally unbiased scores…

Now wasn’t that exciting. You want the maps though; you always want the maps. Well here’s Europe right to your face!

Well first we have the cleansing of the British Isles with Great Scotland claiming the main isle and vassalizing Ireland. If we look down to Iberia, Portugal has increased in size, with Spain having lost territory all over Europe. Not only is Galicia and Navarra free, but they’ve lost Roussillon to France and all of Austria has broken free as Tirol. France has polished off a bit more of the Netherlands. We have some minor expansions in the northern HRE, but Scandinavia has the biggest difference. Sweden once controlled most of the region, but now Denmark and Norway have received their old land back. Eastern Europe has cleaned up a bit with the Teutonic Order consolidating and Lithuania recovered. Then we have Italy. Sardinia-Piedmont is a new addition, along with Urbino, Pisa, Sicily, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, and Greece. All those lost provinces... so sad. I cry for their loss and the ugly borders. Venice has also taken Provence, while Romania has lost some provinces to Hungary while expanding east with some provinces randomly scattered in the south. Russia has also been crippled a bit with Finland, Perm, and others strengthened or set free at their expense.

For the Middle East, we can see the collapse of the Ottomans, which Greece seems to be taking advantage of at the moment. Iraq, who was doing quite well for themselves recently, seem to have gotten themselves into a bit of a pickle with their neighbours all over them. We also have the appearance of Egypt, formed by the Mamluks, as they benefitted from the Ottomans’ collapse. Persia is still strong and able to do some damage.

Central Asia is a mess as everyone struggles to survive. You may notice that Chagatai has risen from the dead. I didn’t entirely doom them then. :p For India, Mewar has clearly benefitted the most. They’ve finally come out on top against Kathiawar and have expanded well into the north. Berar has also been able to grow. Hindustan has remained around the same size, with minor expansion north and east, but has always been a threat. With Ming falling apart, maybe they’ll grow even more. Speaking of Ming, they did expand at the expense of Manchu and Zhou, but those gains may well be reset. Manchu has beaten down Korea, while Japan made some gains and then were knocked back down. Forgive the messed-up looking Japan and Pacific there. I couldn’t quite fit Japan in one image, so I had to combine two and they weren’t cooperating.

Southeast Asia has remained mostly unchanged. The colonies are practically the same. Ayutthaya has taken out Aceh, and Majapahit has grown with the help of the Europeans. Not much else to say.

Africa has changed quite a bit. Morocco has had provinces nibbled away, while Mali has lost its entire coastline. Tripoli has made a resurgence by gaining Egyptian provinces, most likely through revolt. Ethiopia has probably done the best. They’ve crushed Ajuuraan and are in a good position to wipe them out. The only other significant change is the addition of Haiti’s random province in Mali and Nova Hispania taking a province from Kilwa. Silly New World nations. You don’t belong here.

The North American natives have done an excellent job at surviving. However, a few of them have been wiped out or seen their borders purged. It’s actually looking a lot cleaner now. I like it. The interior has mostly seen the westernized nations taking out those that fail to catch up. Assiniboine is an interesting one. They are a single unwesternized nation with no border with anyone. The other native nations have formed a border keeping the Europeans from colonizing towards them. As for new additions, we have the Swedish provinces in Canada, as well as the formation of Canada itself. Central America is starting to clean up, but not as much as I’d like. There’s still work to do. The Caribbean is looking good with Haiti set free and in charge there.

Clearly the biggest difference is all the independent nations here. We have Colombia and Brazil tasting freedom at last, as well as Nova Hispania who refuses to change their name. Most likely their only choices were Brazil and La Plata, which were both taken. England has been knocked down a peg. I’m also surprised that Morocco’s colonial nation continues to survive. Good job by them.

Well that’s the last piece of the world. All that’s left is the official world map and religion map. Peruse it a little and tell me if you see anything particularly interesting.

Sorry for posting this a bit later than usual. I have a new job for this month on Fridays and Saturdays, so I can't post until the evening. As for the France update, which I know everyone is eagerly anticipating, I'm going to post the first part next Saturday. I need the entire week to try to finish it off and start working on screenshots. I was wondering something though. Since I've never done an AAR before this one, I don't know how to end one. Is there anything special people would like to see for the end of the world update. or would you rather I just do a larger scale version of this world update? I was thinking of comparing every nation I've played at the end of the game to the last time I played them. Just tell me what you'd like to see and I'll keep it in mind. :)

For your final update, I prefer you to tell the world events for the next few decades after the end date as you imagine it. That should be fun to write and read.

This update was good but I'd prefer the French one :p. Guess we have an agonizing week to wait before we get to the good stuff. Don't disappoint us :).

For your final update, I prefer you to tell the world events for the next few decades after the end date as you imagine it. That should be fun to write and read.

This update was good but I'd prefer the French one :p. Guess we have an agonizing week to wait before we get to the good stuff. Don't disappoint us :).

Actually, that is a pretty good idea. I was considering using the console afterwards to fix all the borders that have been bugging me for so long. I could write up something about how those borders come to be. :) I might do a two-part world update first where I do an overview of how the world has changed since the game start and then just include screenshots of each nation I've played (that survived) to show how they've all grown. I'd prefer not to write the history of every one, especially ones like Berar that were played way back. Those history files, quite frankly, are boring and hard to read. :p

Every time you say that, I get more nervous that it's not going to be good enough. :oops:

It's very good idea (atleast IMO). Cleaning up borders is the best cleaning. Also writing history after events of AAR is interesting as well.
I would also love to see more charts and ledger info at the end.

I guess I'll have to somehow survive whole week before Frenchman come, won't I. Well I guess i have to dig a hole and freez myself for week. And I do understand that you probobly feel a lot of pressure form us, but you got to admit it's a bit your fault for hyping those few updates, but remember that we might feel a little disappointed, but it's not that we don't appreciate the hard work, and your time that you pour into writing this AAR.

Reactions: