• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice.

Thank you

"How to take down the USSR?"
Well, we'll conquer India so that we can raid convoys heading to Vladivostok.
Genius
This could be interpreted as irony :D

A most bold plan, I hope the forces are sufficient to deal with the horde.
Once a beachhead is secured, I think that they will be. The problem is to reach this "once", with no air support available.

Absolutly love this. Great work, have been following for a few years. Also helped me out a lot in playing this game. Thanks
Gosh... that's already "a few years". Thank you for your comment, for having followed it all this time, and for having used it as a tutorial; this last part was my first intent, less now since I don't really see what new trick I could share.

zuX0UGy.jpg

Last edited:
Who is the ranking German Officer in charge of what I assume is going to be The India Corps?

Who is the ranking German Officer in charge of what I assume is going to be The India Corps?
General Rommel is in charge, as history requires it (I thought having read years ago about a plan of his to invade India after Suez, but I couldn't find anything recently on Internet).
If he succeeds, a promotion will be well deserved.

Is the Kola Peninsula at risk if Vytegra falls? If the Soviets can attack into Kola, it would really stretch your frontlines again.

Is the Kola Peninsula at risk if Vytegra falls? If the Soviets can attack into Kola, it would really stretch your frontlines again.
The fall of Vytegra would certainly trigger the fall of the Peninsula, as I would have then to defend Tikhvin and Petrozavodsk (the 2 provinces with forest) with the defeated defenders of Vytegra. And I have no reserve worthy of this name to commit, meaning that I would not be able to win against odds even worse.
My overall strategy so far has been to avoid losing units, followed by avoiding unnecessary casualties; if needed, the Wehrmacht will evacuate Karelia.

I love how I can never decide if you're doomed or not.

Just finished this; took me three whole days. I'm late to the party, but subbed!
Thank you for joining!
If you don't mind, I have 2 questions since you have read everything in a short period of time and that you have fresh eyes on this:
-Have you noticed broken links?
-Have you noticed a loss of continuity/style in this AAR, independently of the few graphic improvements that I have introduced on purpose?
Thanks!

"If the invasion of India fails," Hmmm, sounds like there's some inexcusable pessimism in the OKW. This is the time for boundless optimism!

Thank you for joining!
If you don't mind, I have 2 questions since you have read everything in a short period of time and that you have fresh eyes on this:
-Have you noticed broken links?
-Have you noticed a loss of continuity/style in this AAR, independently of the few graphic improvements that I have introduced on purpose?
Thanks!
I haven't seen any issues with links, but as I've only clicked the links that went to the next page, I haven't tested them all. As for continuity,
it's a bit disorienting how you switch from front to front in each post (e.g. Eastern to atlantic), and I lost track of what was happening in each front and
it became hard to get a clear picture on what was happening in the east, especially. Hope this helps!

Despite the far flung front lines going on there has been a significant lack of boat-on-boat action. Did you completely cripple the Royal Navy with NAVs?
Also where is the US fleet. All we have seen of it is a handful of cruisers and destroyers.