• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will i be sent to the Eastern Front if i express the thought that the offensive has a nil chance of success? Oh please, dont send me there! Make me clean the toilets of the Fuhrer, but for all thats sacred dont send me to the east! its not defeatism! NO! NOOooo...

You have to be kidding me with the timing of your first post! Or you have access to my secret reserve of ready-to-be-posted updates :eek::confused:o_O The next one includes a banner with World in Flames counters. I wanted to add one with the PzD before realizing that it would have to include the black counters with their 2 runes.
I loved playing this game when I was a teenager, I remember especially 1 epic game where I disgusted smart adults with my strategies and invaded successfully UK after the fall of France. (inner smile)

It's the best wargame ever. You can always use the Grossdeutschland Panzerkorps or the 7th Panzer Div counters.

In all situation there is a silver lining. In this case, it is:
I don't have the faintest idea.

"We'll live horrible lives but at least they'll be short"

If the offensive does fail (perish the thought) and the war stretches on to 1943, will you continue updates as they are now? That is to say, will they continue to be 3 day intervals across different fronts?
I think I would have to find another way lest I would bore the readers to death, but to be honest I don’t have any idea yet.

Will i be sent to the Eastern Front if i express the thought that the offensive has a nil chance of success? Oh please, dont send me there! Make me clean the toilets of the Fuhrer, but for all thats sacred dont send me to the east! its not defeatism! NO! NOOooo...
Expressing this opinion to the face of the Furhrer is like doing a parachute jump without a parachute: a massive exercise in confidence.
I am afraid that sending you to the East Front to die there would infect the brave soldiers of the Reich with your defaitism, even the other option could result in the Fuehrer’s toilet bowl being infected.
“Platoon... Aiimm... “ :D

Just want to say you are amazing. Really excited that this is still going after all these years. Keep up the great work.
Cheers
Thank you! Eugenesio, read this comment and learn how to flatter :cool: What? Thaf’s true, Eugenesio just passed away when his path unfortunately crossed 12 bullets’.

It's the best wargame ever. You can always use the Grossdeutschland Panzerkorps or the 7th Panzer Div counters.
"We'll live horrible lives but at least they'll be short"
I would agree.
This silver lining is a good one :p

Eugenesio, wake up it was only a nightmare. And now go back to scrubbing Hausser’s toilets.

6AZAybt.jpg

Last edited:
Kaluga is a massacre. Sufficient airsupport allocated?
There is no air supprt allocated. The Reds are dug in and have the maximum bonus possible, +30. Bombers would have a minimal impact and would suffer organizational losses, something I want to avoid, especially before the next operation.
Also, I don’t want a victory too quickly in this province, for reasons I will explain in a few updates, when I will detail the master plan :D

What's that traitorous smell I sniff here?

Whaddya mean, traitorous? Speaking as a French national, I want ze German Occupation forces driven out of la Mère-Patrie as soon as possible. If it takes some British naval bombardment, then so be it! Ze sooner ze Wehrmacht is turned into a horde of war guilt-ridden tourists, ze better!

Whaddya mean, traitorous? Speaking as a French national, I want ze German Occupation forces driven out of la Mère-Patrie as soon as possible. If it takes some British naval bombardment, then so be it! Ze sooner ze Wehrmacht is turned into a horde of war guilt-ridden tourists, ze better!

Someone just volunteered for mine clearing duty on the soviet front.

Your jokes are ridiculous. The bald Duce having Trump like hair for behaving erradicatly? Well done.
Thanks! I guess that I am losing readers one at a time, but I don't mind :p

Hooray for all those British naval ships striking German Occupation forces!
Err... What!?!?!

What's that traitorous smell I sniff here?
#MeToo

A fellow citizen? Do not be afraid, I will bring you to the dark side...

Someone just volunteered for mine clearing duty on the soviet front.
Only if the dark side thingy doesn't work :D

It seems you have a major French partisan problem. I guess it is time to cut the cheese rations there. But knowing the French they'd probably just collect Frogs and Snails in the marshlands and actually like it...