Victoria 3: Hotfix 1.3.6 is now LIVE! - Checksum [1ff8] - Not for Problem Reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX_Pelly

Community Manager Victoria 3
Paradox Staff
May 17, 2023
Good day Victorians!

Today we have a hotfix that will resolve a number of issues in 1.3.5! Please do not use this thread to report any new issues you discover - but rather file any bug reports in the bug reporting forum!

bugfixes.png
Bugfixes
- Overlord will no longer annex the rebellious states from subjects after the civil war
- Countries that don't exist can no longer start uprisings
- Divided Monarchies no longer stalls and fails to transition into the next phase if more than 1 dynasty reaches 360 Progress at the same time
- It is no longer possible to queue agriculture buildings over the Arable Land limit
- Countries about to get annexed no longer get Claims (and trigger notifications for those Claims) for each state annexed
- Belle Époque achievement description now correctly states that you need the highest Innovation and GDP generation in the world, not GDP per capita
- [Turkish] Shortcut button tooltips no longer show long strings of script

balance.jpg

Balance
- Fine Art can no longer be fully substituted by purchasing Services instead

Previous Changelogs:
1.3 Changelog

• 35Like
  • 7Love
Reactions:
I was wondering why, after defeating a rebellion, all their construction items go into my queue. Also I noticed curiously that the new construction items I was creating during the revolution phase was put at the front of my queue instead of at the back.

Reactions:
- Overlord will no longer annex the rebellious states from subjects after the civil war
Hegemon achievement locked in just in time (last night)! I might have abused this one a bit (not really on purpose, subjects just can't seem to keep their **** together).

- Fine Art can no longer be fully substituted by purchasing Services instead
Glad this is fixed, it was annoying that out of all the richest pops in the world, no one wanted to buy any art. Made one of the journal entries effectively impossible.

Reactions:
Fine Art can no longer be fully substituted by purchasing Services instead
Wouldn't you think of just making goods substitution make more sense (so that pops would minimize the cost per utility, so that for any goods there would be a price threshold at which they would become bought)?

You apply bandaid after bandaid, while a more logical system would automatically resolve most problems (except, admittedly, computational ones, but I dont really think there would be that big a difference).

Reactions:
Are you guys even going to acknowledge the issue with base wages being too high/decreasing far too slowly? It technically doesn't make the game "unplayable" but that's like saying an FPS isn't unplayable because NPCs take a thousand hits to die. You can't play it properly.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Wouldn't you think of just making goods substitution make more sense (so that pops would minimize the cost per utility, so that for any goods there would be a price threshold at which they would become bought)?
Perhaps they might, but it won't be in a hotfix if and when they do.

Reactions: