• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Show & TellYour Gun.jpg

Cue music...

Wombat's got a gun (ba da ba ba ba)
Wombat's got a gun (ba da ba ba ba)
Werewolves' plot is done (ba da ba ba ba)
By the light of sun (ba da ba ba ba)
What did those werewolves do?
Haven't they got a clue?
They say when Wombat was a-voting
He actually used his crazy brain
And man they had it coming! Now that Wombat for them's gunning
Werewolf's never gonna be the same!

axedapeo.png

This is my axe. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My axe is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my axe is useless. Without my axe, I am useless. I must bear my axe true. I must hit harder than my enemy who is trying to snack me. I must decapitate him before he decapitates me. I will.
My axe and I know that what counts in werwolf is not the trash we talk, the spam we post or the waffles we eat. We know that it is the votes that count. We will vote and we will lynch.
My axe is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its blade and its handle. I will keep my axe clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will.
Before the GM Euro, I swear this creed. My axe and I are the defenders of my village. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is ours and there are no wolves, but peace!

The First Night.jpg

I told y'all Cliges was innocent!

Will the real wolves please stand up

So, according to the update, it seems that we all simultaneously shot at Cliges in a random fit of undeserved bloodlust.

Only the person who fired the killing shot is guilty of murder though. So, whoddunit?

Cliges was the Caesar of our time. We have murdered him, and now the Fates are against us. Woe be to us, for we have sinned.

Calling it murder is quite an assumption. It could have been self defense too. Or do you know more than you are telling now ?

Yes, because I actually read the update, and unless you're telling me that political attacks are reason to retaliate with deadly force, I'm going to go ahead and assume that Cliges was not killed for self-defence.