• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me be the first to welcome you here! I hope you find the community hospitable and kind. And may this, your first AAR, be a successful and memorable one as all first AARs should be.

Great choice to play as and write about too! Adds flavor and diversity. Good luck.
Cheers!

Reactions:
Welcome to the forums, :) subbed.

Reactions:
How did you get so good at the forum post colours and stuff? I can't even manage to do that,
Nevermind, I found that out. Haha, not so hard.
I subbed, and I would guess you are Romanian or Moldovan from your forum flag.

Reactions:
One step at a time! Aiming for realistic goals is always and important foundation moving forward--especially in Ck2. Well done so far. Looking forward to what happens next.

Reactions:
You still post about the characters' lives but you don't need to chronicle every single event, though getting the balance right takes practice. One tip is to play ahead a bit, and see if small events can be woven into a larger story. It's something I'm still learning how to do myself but I've seen it done very well at times in various narrative AARs.

Reactions:
Man's best friend will always be man's best friend!

Hmm, 8 year old dying from "chamber business." One can only imagine! :p

Reactions:
I am enjoying the new chapters. Please make more!

Reactions:
I'm sure the Summer Fair is fun and all, but if that jester-like person ever came up to me I think I would leave right away! :p

Reactions:
By the way, I'm not georgian. HAHA!

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.