• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think it depends on the type of event/context of the event. I'd certainly say that events that "force" you to hand over provinces to simulate a war shouldn't be included.

I can see independence commands making sense in something like "The Treaty of Cremona" (MLO_228052) as that is part of a war/peace treaty chain.

I think it depends on the type of event/context of the event. I'd certainly say that events that "force" you to hand over provinces to simulate a war shouldn't be included.

I can see independence commands making sense in something like "The Treaty of Cremona" (MLO_228052) as that is part of a war/peace treaty chain.

I see your point, but it gets very annoying to see AI states MLO, VEN or others take mantua for it to be released/independence when no historical record exists.
Sometimes its released many times in the one game.

But back to the first event I placed for clarity, all cities and territories where given up by HAB to VEN , mostly in our game province of Istria ,thats historical,

I see your point, but it gets very annoying to see AI states MLO, VEN or others take mantua for it to be released/independence when no historical record exists.
Sometimes its released many times in the one game.
Yes, I can see how/why that would be annoying. I don't know enough about the situation to say.

But back to the first event I placed for clarity, all cities and territories where given up by HAB to VEN , mostly in our game province of Istria ,thats historical,

The way I see it, these largely seem like these territory swaps were the result of wars, or at the least armed invasions...and we have a game mechanism to represent that; it's called declaring war. :D

Yes, I can see how/why that would be annoying. I don't know enough about the situation to say.

The way I see it, these largely seem like these territory swaps were the result of wars, or at the least armed invasions...and we have a game mechanism to represent that; it's called declaring war. :D

to finalise, there was no territory swap, VEN took/kept all the territory it won in the war and HAB lost this territory it . Bascially, HAB conceded defeat and paid the price. They (HAB) signed a 3 year truce, to then break this truce 10 months later.

BTW........if you are close to finalising the map, let me know as I will halt introducing new events etc etc

to finalise, there was no territory swap, VEN took/kept all the territory it won in the war and HAB lost this territory it . Bascially, HAB conceded defeat and paid the price. They (HAB) signed a 3 year truce, to then break this truce 10 months later.
Okay. Well then those certainly sound like wars with HABs as the loser.

BTW........if you are close to finalising the map, let me know as I will halt introducing new events etc etc
There's still time yet.

I agree with Garbon but what about post #1636 then?

@Bordic: I had a question here and I don't remember why the Visconti's about-face sequence for Milan is made this way.

In MLO_228020, Aragon becomes Milan's vassal and vasselage is broken in ARG_111013 the same day (ARG_111013 is triggered by MLO_228057 that creates an alliance between Aragon and Milan, and MLO_228057 is triggered by MLO_228020). It seems weird and a comment could be welcome for the reason behind... or is it a bug?

Is this because we need an alliance between Aragon and Milan if Milan is not already a vassal of Aragon and there is no other way with available commands in the engine?
There is no real problem if Aragon is not played and even if Milan is played but things are not the same if Aragon is played and "technical" vasselage will have consequences.

Can't we try to reverse things and see Milan vassalized instead of Aragon?

Last edited:
@Bordic: I had a question here and I don't remember why the Visconti's about-face sequence for Milan is made this way.

In MLO_228020, Aragon becomes Milan's vassal and vasselage is broken in ARG_111013 the same day (ARG_111013 is triggered by MLO_228057 that creates an alliance between Aragon and Milan, and MLO_228057 is triggered by MLO_228020). It seems weird and a comment could be welcome for the reason behind... or is it a bug?

Is this because we need an alliance between Aragon and Milan if Milan is not already a vassal of Aragon and there is no other way with available commands in the engine?
There is no real problem if Aragon is not played and even if Milan is played but things are not the same if Aragon is played and "technical" vasselage will have consequences.

Can't we try to reverse things and see Milan vassalized instead of Aragon?

As I said in past posts, which I unfortunately can't remeber as the events are two years old I believe, I had in mind to create a historical alliance between Milan and Aragon with the use of the vassalage + alliance + breakvassalage commands and that even if Aragon and Milan are in war against each other as it was IRL.

I don't know if Milan being the liege is worse or not... When I decided to go along this path I had also in mind to try to remove Aragon from a potential alliance with France or England as it was very frequent in past version of agceep. That was also to avoid Aragonese possession of very far northern provinces such as the Low Countries.

We can switch the vassalage if you believe it is better and have Aragon as momentary liege and Milan as subject. But Milan will lose alliances with neighbouring countries, so I cannot say which is better...

I can't remember the sequence any more, I don't know if we need some events more or just tweak current ones.

P.S.: Sorry for me not taking part in discussions as it was in the past as I have no longer the possibility to cosntantly connect to internet.

Visconti About-face modifications, with Aragon being liege even if momentarily

current situation in version 158beta3:

Code:
#(1435-1436) The Visconti's about-face
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 228020
	trigger = {
		exists = ARG
		OR = {
			event = 239007 #NAP: The Angevin Inheritance of Naples
			event = 3660 #NAP: The Aragonese Inheritance of Naples
		}
		OR = {
			alliance = { country = MLO country = GEN }
			vassal = { country = MLO country = GEN }
			AND = {
				NOT = { exists = GEN }
				owned = { province = 403 data = -1 } #Liguria
			}
		}
		NOT = {
			event = 228058 #MLO: The Visconti's about-face (MLO vassal of ARG)
		}
		NOT = {
			vassal = { country = ARG country = MLO }
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = MLO
	name = "EVENTNAME228020" #The Visconti's about-face
	desc = "EVENTHIST228020"
	#-#

date = { day = 27 month = November year = 1435 }
	offset = 30
	deathdate = { day = 27 month = January year = 1436 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME228020A" #Support Alfonso
		command = { type = independence which = GEN }
		command = { type = relation which = PRO value = -25 }
		command = { type = relation which = PAP value = -25 }
		command = { type = vassal which = ARG } #ARG and MLO can be at war against each other.
		command = { type = trigger which = 174027 } #GEN: The betrayal of Visconti
		command = { type = trigger which = 228057 } #MLO: The secret alliance with Aragon
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 228058 } #MLO: The Visconti's about-face (MLO vassal of ARG)
	}
}
#-#After the death of Giovanna of Anjou without natural heirs, a war of succession for the Kingdom of Naples broke out between the two claimants, René of Anjou and Alfons of Aragon, both designated heirs in two different times by Giovanna. Filippo Maria Visconti of Milan, also Signore of Genoa, preoccupied with the increasing Aragonese influence in the Mediterranean sea trade routes as much as in the Italian peninsula, decided to support the Angevins. Alfons of Aragon was defeated and captured by a Genovese fleet at the battle of Ponza in 1435. Transferred to Milan, Alfons succeeded in gaining Visconti's favour to his cause against the French Angevins. He convinced Filippo Maria that a French presence in Italy could be against the interests of Milan since the House of Orléans had never hidden its dynastic claims on the Duchy of Milan. But Genoa, a bitter rival of Aragon during centuries of dispute over Sardinia, Corsica, and the control of the Western Mediterranean trade, was appalled by Visconti's sudden change of sides, and immediately asked for admission in the Venetian-Florentine league against her former suzerain.

Code:
#(1435-1436) The Visconti's about-face (MLO vassal of ARG)
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 228058
	trigger = {
		OR = {
			event = 262005 #PRO: The Angevin Inheritance of Naples
			event = 3555 #ARG: The Aragonese Inheritance of Naples
		}
		OR = {
			AND = {
				NOT = { exists = GEN }
			}
		}
		vassal = {
			country = ARG country = MLO
		}
		NOT = {
			event = 228020 #MLO: The Visconti's about-face
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = MLO
	desc = "EVENTHIST228020"
	#-#

offset = 30

action_a = {
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 228020 } #MLO: The Visconti's about-face
	}
}

#(1435) The Visconti's betrayal
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 174027 #triggered by MLO_228020 [COLOR=Yellow]or MLO_228058[/COLOR] 
	random = no
	country = GEN
	name = "EVENTNAME174027" #The Visconti's betrayal
	desc = "EVENTHIST228020"
	#-#

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME174027A" #We'll never support the Aragonese
		command = { type = breakvassal which = MLO }
		command = { type = stability value = 2 }
		command = { type = relation which = MLO value = -200 }
		command = { type = relation which = PRO value = 25 }
		command = { type = casusbelli which = ARG value = 60 }
		command = { type = casusbelli which = MLO value = 60 }
	}
}

#(1435-1436) The secret alliance with Aragon
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 228057 #triggered by MLO_228020
	random = no
	country = MLO
	name = "EVENTNAME228057" #The secret alliance with Aragon
	desc = "EVENTHIST228057"
	#-#

action_a = {
		name = "OK"
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = GEN value = 398 } #Corsica
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = GEN value = 465 } #Kerch
		command = { type = alliance which = ARG }
		command = { type = trigger which = 111013 } #ARG: Visconti supports the Aragonese cause
	}
}
#-#While Genoa was breaking her allegiance to Visconti, Alfons of Aragon and Visconti secretly planned a hegemonic division of Italy in two zones of influence at the expenses of the other Italian States, with the Southern part for Alfonso, and the Northern part for Filippo Maria.

Code:
#(1435) Visconti supports the Aragonese cause
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 111013 #triggered by MLO_228057
	random = no
	country = ARG
	name = "EVENTNAME111013" #Visconti supports the Aragonese cause
	desc = "EVENTHIST111013"
	#-#

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME111013A" #Magnificent!
		command = { type = dynastic which = MLO }
		command = { type = stability value = 3 }
		command = { type = relation which = MLO value = 75 }
		command = { type = relation which = GEN value = -50 }
		command = { type = casusbelli which = GEN value = 36 }
	}
}
#-#After the death of Giovanna of Anjou without natural heirs, a war of succession for the Kingdom of Naples broke out between the two claimants, René of Anjou and Alfons of Aragon, both designated heirs in two different times by Giovanna. Filippo Maria Visconti of Milan, also Signore of Genoa, preoccupied for the increasing Aragonese influence in the Mediterranean sea trade routes as much as in the Italian peninsula, decided to support the Angevins. Alfons of Aragon was defeated and captured by a Genovese fleet at the battle of Ponza in 1435. Transferred to Milan, Alfons succeeded in gaining Visconti's favour to his cause against the French Angevins. He convinced Filippo Maria that a French presence in Italy could be against the interests of Milan since the House of Orléans had never hidden its dynastic claims on the Duchy of Milan. But Genoa, a bitter rival of Aragon during centuries of dispute over Sardinia, Corsica, and the control of the Western Mediterranean trade, was appalled by Visconti's sudden change of sides, and immediately asked for admission in the Venetian-Florentine league against her former suzerain. While Genoa was breaking her allegiance to Visconti, Alfons of Aragon and Visconti secretly planned a hegemonic division of Italy in two zones of influence at the expenses of the other Italian States, with the Southern part for Alfonso, and the Northern part for Filippo Maria.

Here are my suggestions:

Code:
#(1435-1436) The Visconti's about-face
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 228020
	trigger = {
		exists = ARG
		OR = {
			event = 239007 #NAP: The Angevin Inheritance of Naples
			event = 3660 #NAP: The Aragonese Inheritance of Naples
		}
		OR = {
			alliance = { country = MLO country = GEN }
			AND = {
				NOT = { exists = GEN }
			}
		}
		NOT = {
			event = 228058 #MLO: The Visconti's about-face (MLO vassal of ARG)
		}
		NOT = {
			vassal = { country = ARG country = MLO }
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = MLO
	desc = "EVENTHIST228020"
	#-#

offset = 30

action_a = {
		[COLOR=Red]command = { type = vassal which = ARG } #ARG and MLO can be at war against each other.[/COLOR]
		[COLOR=Red]command = { type = trigger which = 228057 } #MLO: The secret alliance with Aragon[/COLOR]
		[COLOR=Yellow]command = { type = trigger which = 111013 } #ARG: Visconti supports the Aragonese cause[/COLOR]
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 228058 } #MLO: The Visconti's about-face (MLO vassal of ARG)
	}
}

EVENTHIST228020;After the death of Giovanna of Anjou without natural heirs, a war of succession for the Kingdom of Naples broke out between the two claimants, René of Anjou and Alfons of Aragon, both designated heirs in two different times by Giovanna. Filippo Maria Visconti of Milan, also Signore of Genoa, preoccupied with the increasing Aragonese influence in the Mediterranean sea trade routes as much as in the Italian peninsula, decided to support the Angevins. Alfons of Aragon was defeated and captured by a Genovese fleet at the battle of Ponza in 1435. Transferred to Milan, Alfons succeeded in gaining Visconti's favour to his cause against the French Angevins. He convinced Filippo Maria that a French presence in Italy could be against the interests of Milan since the House of Orléans had never hidden its dynastic claims on the Duchy of Milan. But Genoa, a bitter rival of Aragon during centuries of dispute over Sardinia, Corsica, and the control of the Western Mediterranean trade, was appalled by Visconti's sudden change of sides, and immediately asked for admission in the Venetian-Florentine league against her former suzerain.;;;;;;;;;;

Code:
#(1435) The Visconti's betrayal
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 174027 #triggered by MLO_228020 [COLOR=Yellow]or MLO_228058[/COLOR] 
	random = no
	country = GEN
	name = "EVENTNAME174027" #The Visconti's betrayal
	desc = "EVENTHIST228020"
	#-#

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME174027A" #We'll never support the Aragonese
		command = { type = relation which = MLO value = -200 }
		command = { type = relation which = PRO value = 25 }
		command = { type = casusbelli which = ARG value = 60 }
		command = { type = casusbelli which = MLO value = 60 }
	}
}

#(1435) Visconti supports the Aragonese cause
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 111013 #triggered by [COLOR=Yellow]MLO_228020[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]MLO_228057[/COLOR] 
	random = no
	country = ARG
	name = "EVENTNAME111013" #Visconti supports the Aragonese cause
	desc = "EVENTHIST[COLOR=Red]111013[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]228020[/COLOR]"
	#-#

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME111013A" #Magnificent!
		[COLOR=Yellow]command = { type = vassal which = MLO } #WAD: ARG and MLO can be (were, IRL) at war against each other
		command = { type = relation which = MLO value = 10 } #as to avoid possible ghost event notification[/COLOR]
		[COLOR=Red]command = { type = breakvassal which = MLO }
		command = { type = dynastic which = MLO }
		command = { type = relation which = MLO value = 75 }
		command = { type = casusbelli which = GEN value = 36 }[/COLOR]
		[COLOR=Yellow]command = { type = trigger which = 111064 } #MLO: The secret alliance with Milan[/COLOR]
	}
}

to be removed as it is now the same text as MLO_228020:

EVENTHIST111013;After the death of Giovanna of Anjou without natural heirs, a war of succession for the Kingdom of Naples broke out between the two claimants, René of Anjou and Alfons of Aragon, both designated heirs in two different times by Giovanna. Filippo Maria Visconti of Milan, also Signore of Genoa, preoccupied for the increasing Aragonese influence in the Mediterranean sea trade routes as much as in the Italian peninsula, decided to support the Angevins. Alfons of Aragon was defeated and captured by a Genovese fleet at the battle of Ponza in 1435. Transferred to Milan, Alfons succeeded in gaining Visconti's favour to his cause against the French Angevins. He convinced Filippo Maria that a French presence in Italy could be against the interests of Milan since the House of Orléans had never hidden its dynastic claims on the Duchy of Milan. But Genoa, a bitter rival of Aragon during centuries of dispute over Sardinia, Corsica, and the control of the Western Mediterranean trade, was appalled by Visconti's sudden change of sides, and immediately asked for admission in the Venetian-Florentine league against her former suzerain. While Genoa was breaking her allegiance to Visconti, Alfons of Aragon and Visconti secretly planned a hegemonic division of Italy in two zones of influence at the expenses of the other Italian States, with the Southern part for Alfonso, and the Northern part for Filippo Maria.;;;;;;;;;;

the NEW ARG event:

Code:
[COLOR=yellow]
#(1435-1436) The secret alliance with Milan
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 111064 #triggered by ARG_111013 
	random = no
	country = ARG
	name = "EVENTNAME111064" #The secret alliance with Milan
	desc = "EVENTHIST228057"
	#-#

action_a = {
		name = "OK"
		command = { type = alliance which = MLO }
		command = { type = casusbelli which = GEN value = 36 }
		command = { type = trigger which = 228057 } #MLO: The secret alliance with Aragon
	}
}
[/COLOR]

the new event text:

EVENTNAME111064;The secret alliance with Milan.;;;;;;;;;;

Code:
#(1435-1436) The secret alliance with Aragon
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 228057 #triggered by [COLOR=Red]MLO_228020[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]ARG_111064[/COLOR]  
	random = no
	country = MLO
	name = "EVENTNAME228057" #The secret alliance with Aragon
	desc = "EVENTHIST228057"
	#-#

action_a = {
		name = "OK"
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = GEN value = 398 } #Corsica
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = GEN value = 465 } #Kerch
		[COLOR=Red]command = { type = alliance which = ARG }[/COLOR] 
		[COLOR=Red]command = { type = trigger which = 111013 } #ARG: Visconti supports the Aragonese cause[/COLOR]
		[COLOR=Yellow]command = { type = breakvassal which = ARG }
		command = { type = dynastic which = ARG }
		command = { type = relation which = ARG value = 75 }[/COLOR] 
	}
}

EVENTHIST228057;While Genoa was breaking her allegiance to Visconti, Alfons of Aragon and Visconti secretly planned a hegemonic division of Italy in two zones of influence at the expenses of the other Italian States, with the Southern part for Alfonso, and the Northern part for Filippo Maria.;;;;;;;;;;

Code:
#(1435-1436) The Visconti's about-face (MLO vassal of ARG)
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 228058
	trigger = {
		OR = {
			event = 262005 #PRO: The Angevin Inheritance of Naples
			event = 3555 #ARG: The Aragonese Inheritance of Naples
		}
		OR = {
			AND = {
				NOT = { exists = GEN }
			}
		}
		vassal = {
			country = ARG country = MLO
		}
		NOT = {
			event = 228020 #MLO: The Visconti's about-face
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = MLO
	desc = "EVENTHIST228020"
	#-#

offset = 30

action_a = {
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 228020 } #MLO: The Visconti's about-face
	}
}

a new ARG event no. 111064

Last edited:
The modification in previous post is intended if we accept the "technical" vassalage in order to get a ready alliance when and where we want. Breaking vassalage, however, will mean loss of relations with other countries and a CB from the liege which I correct with dynastic, +3 stab and +75 relations.

Should we decide to remove this vassal+alliance+breakvassal sequence we need to remove a couple of events above and tweak the others accordingly, as much as the text where mentioning the concerned alliance.

Two changes for Savoy :

Code:
#(1596-1621) Saint-François de Salle
event = {
	id = 275018
	trigger = {
		NOT = {
			domestic = { type = innovative value = 4 }
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = SAV
	name = "EVENTNAME275018" #Saint-François de Salle
	desc = "EVENTHIST275018"

date = { day = 24 month = december year = 1596 }
	offset = 300
	deathdate = { day = 29 month = december year = 1621 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME275018A" #He is a holy man
		[COLOR="Yellow"]command = { type = missionaries value = 1 }[/COLOR]
		command = { type = relation which = PAP value = 50 }
	}
}

one missionary to represent his activity in Savoy.

Code:
#(1631) Treaty of Cherasco
event = {
	id = 275030 #triggered by FRA_170226
	random = no
	country = SAV
	name = "EVENTNAME179120" #Treaty of Cherasco (1631)
	desc = "EVENTHIST179120"

action_a = {
		name = "OK"
	command = { type = provincetax which = 405 value = -1 } #Savoie #loss of Pinerolo 
		[COLOR="Yellow"]command = { type = provincetax which = 404 value = 1 } #Piemonte #Alba and Casale acquisitions[/COLOR]
		command = { type = population which = 404 value = 2000 } #Piemonte
		command = { type = breakvassal which = FRA }
		command = { type = relation which = FRA value = 25 }
		command = { type = relation which = VEN value = -25 }
		command = { type = relation which = SPA value = 25 }
		command = { type = relation which = HAB value = 25 }
		command = { type = relation which = MAN value = -25 }
	}
}

+1 provincetax instead of +2 for Piemonte as Pinerolo is in Piemonte and not in Savoie. Proposition already discussed with Yoda and Bordic.

new historical event outlining the initial first problems with the PAP as well as manpower

#(1583-1800) Colonial manpower
#by Toio
event = {
id = 326078
trigger = {
owned = { province = 362 data = VEN } #ragusa
provincereligion = { province = 361 data = sunni } #albania
NOT = { owned = { province = 361 data = -1 } } #Albania
}
}
random = no
country = VEN
name = "EVENTNAME326078" #New Manpower
desc = "EVENTHIST326078"
#-#In 1583 the Pope under pressure from Spain announced a ban on italian manpower supply to all states except Spain. Venice, shocked by this decision as well as its dwindling supply of christian Albanian militia, which lasted four generations, decided to draw its new manpower from Lorraine, Provence, Corsica, Bavaria and the Grisons, this new supply line would last another 100 years. In 1585, Nicolo Contradini, repeating his usual complaints about foreign garrison troops in the Veneto, initiated the first annual teraferma garrison rotation system involving the use of Veneti militia instead of colonial militia.

date = { day = 0 month = november year = 1583 }
offset = 60
deathdate = { day = 0 month = may year = 1800 }

action_a = {
name = "ACTIONNAME326078A" #A change of supply
command = { type = provincemanpower which = 362 value = -1 } #represents Albania Veneta
command = { type = relation which = PAP value = -50 }
command = { type = remove_countryculture which = albanian }
}
}

thoughts

Last edited:
new COT for tuscan area

#(1606-1795) Livorno: Porto franco, Free Port
event = {
id = 337835
trigger = {
owned = { province = 401 data = TOS } #Firenze
control = { province = 401 data = TOS } #Firenze
NOT = { cot = 403 } #Liguria
NOT = { cot = 401 } #Firenze
}
random = no
province = 401 #Firenze
name = "EVENTNAME337835" #Livorno: Porto franco, Free Port
desc = "EVENTHIST337835"
#-#In the late 1580s, Ferdinando I de Medici declared Livorno a "porto Franco", which meant that the goods traded here were duty free. The "Leggi Livornine" were laws which ruled between 1590 and 1603. These laws helped the trading activities of the merchant, freedom of religion and amnesty for some penance. Thanks to these laws, Livorno became a cosmopolitan city and one of the most important ports of the entire Mediterranean area. Many foreigners moved to Livorno, Armenians, Dutch, English, Greeks, and Jews, were among those who relocated to live and trade. Some Moriscos also moved to Livorno. On the 19th of March 1606, the Granduca di Toscana Ferdinando I de' Medici, in the Fortezza Vecchia Chapel of Saint Francis of Assisi elevated Livorno at the rank of city. During the Napoleonic Wars, trade with England was prohibited and the economy of Livorno suffered greatly.

date = { day = 18 month = march year = 1606 }
offset = 90
deathdate = { year = 1795 }

action_a = {
name = "GREAT"
command = { type = cot which = 401 } #Firenze
}
}

#(1607-1795) Closure of Livorno CoT
event = {
id = 337836
trigger = {
owned = { province = 401 data = SPA } #Firenze
control = { province = 401 data = SPA } #Firenze
}
random = no
province = 401 #Firenze
name = "EVENTNAME337836" #Closure of Livorno Centre of Trade
desc = "EVENTHIST337836"
#-#Ferdinando I de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany, foreign policy, attempted to free Tuscany from Spanish domination. While Spain's interest was to direct all trade from northern Europe to Spanish ports and not Italian ports.

date = { day = 0 month = january year = 1607 }
offset = 30
deathdate = { day = 0 month = april year = 1795 }

action_a = {
name = "ACTIONNAME337836A" #Livorno must not compete
command = { type = removecot which = 401 } #Firenze
command = { type = sleepevent which = 337835 }
command = { }
}
}

Will a random of yes work in this case?

Last edited:
Will a random of yes work in this case?
I don't think so. As far as I know (I did not test it), a random event may only use dates within its trigger, like this:
Code:
	trigger = {
		[COLOR="Yellow"]year = 1606
		NOT = { year = 1795 }[/COLOR]
	}

I don't think so. As far as I know (I did not test it), a random event may only use dates within its trigger, like this:
Code:
	trigger = {
		[COLOR="Yellow"]year = 1606
		NOT = { year = 1795 }[/COLOR]
	}

confused, do you mean that if I change my proposed events to random of NO then I can leave them as it ( similar to the other events in the Cot event folder)

or/and

your proposals as above are only if I remain for the random to be YES