• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok just a quick one for now covering the rest of the world

France
- Despite the massive loss of life France is recovering, whilst missing its empire the homeland is nearly rebuilt, it also has started to expand its armed forces again. However it is unlikly that she will be ready for any majour expansion in the near future. Politicaly France is a mess, extremist parties are currently fighting for power, who knows who will win.

The United Kingdom
- After loosing alot of her African colonies the UK has focused on improving what land she holds. She has taken Etheopia and wants to expand in India.
She is loosing command of her Dominions but is still a majour player in the world, with the Royal navy partialy rebuilt she hopes to rule the sea again.

Spain
- Spain has industrialised greatly, wanting to control all of Iberia a war with Portugal is not out of the question :D

Also...

South America
- This region has undergone a vast change, as the great powers are distracted the two powers of the region (Brazil and Argentina) have expanded. Taking over the smaller counties and building new factories was just the start of their master plan to control the continent. But its not big enough for both of them :D

I will put up Screenshots soon

Poor Poland and go Scandinavia!!!

China
74503270rr0.bmp

We have fought off Chinese attacks in the south but lack the manpower to cause any significant damage so stay on the defensive.

Some undefended territory has been captured but this is as far as we expect to get in the south.

In the north Japan is capturing many provinces and distracting a significant portion of the Chinese army.

Poland
32053276vr4.bmp

Both sides are using up the remains of their reserves, Germany has had to pretty much strip Africa of defense to fight in Europe.

The Second treaty of Brest-Litovsk

83000273yz6.bmp

After a few more months of fighting both sides are bled dry, the conflict is clearly going nowhere fast so both sides begin to talk.

It is clear to Germany that even if she wins this conflict that any more fighting would doom her to a second rate power.

Russia however can continue to through away men.

In the agreed treaty Russia anexes east Poland, Poland its self is freed from German rule but also Russian.

Lithuania is also taken back by the Russians, eager to retake all lost territory.

So the real culprit gets away without losing a peice of land, this is the idea of Mittle Europa (is that correct?) acting to is best designs...

Ahura Mazda - Shame but yes. But at least they have their FREEDOM!

robou - Mitteleurope yes, the buffers worked well... but now their are no bufferns left.

Alough Germany lost no lands in europe the effects of the war are dire indeed.

Not only has she lost all the new satelights she gained from Russia in the east but has catostropic damage done to her manpower. Her colonies have been emptied of troops who have since been wiped out in Europe.

Many countires have been using this time to rebuilt :D

Just wound my way through your epic. Very well done!

Did you rework the later treaties (Ger/Ita/AH and Ger/Pol/Rus) to make them more realistic? The borders seem a little neat for what I remember of the AI. :)

Wow this war AAR is a thriller! :)

Sorry no update for nearly a month :( my pc has been out of action with a hardrive failure, but of course i have a back up on USB hehe

Ahura Mazda - of course their will be :D

CatKnight - Thank you very much, yeah I had to rework them due to changes in history and the fact untidy boarders drive me insane lol

candyman82 - Wow seriously? what a great compliment. I hope you enjoy it, im sure you will. Do i get comission form paradox? :D

cyberhunne - lol thanks you, i hope to continue it very soon. Probaly at this rate get to the HOI timeframe in time for HOI3 haha

Just started reading this Force Change, and it's absolutely fantastic! I love the borders, they make the story so much more realistic :D It's just a pity the AI doesn't demand such borders in peace deals.

What now for Scandinavia? Occupation of massive swathes of Southern China?

Why didn't Bulgaria regain its lost provinces from Austria? It should have gotten at least what was taken from it.
Next, although it is a little late to change it, Germany having Besencon makes the borders look a little ugly. Without it they look a lot more smooth.
Third, what is your badboy? It must be rather high.
Fourth, do you have any plans on taking down Germany? They are getting really powerful.
Finally:
UPDATE

Omg i love how aggresive the AI is in all of my games the only wars i see are event started and those who i started