• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Finally the Swedish Empire is reborn. Be careful not to walk into your own Poltava after a greater Narva...

Meh, should have thought that the english would have taken a stronger role in the WW2, as the germans was hard pressed at the time. I doubt the german navy would have been a great enough threat to make them WP out so early, but that's how the AI sees things.

Barring Italy turning away from Germany, there seem to be little resistance for the Empire in the future.

Ahura Mazda - hehe thanks I love pretty boarders!

Colonel Bran - Quality > Quantity is always best for me.

robou - Il go nowear near Poland, it will be one huge Graveyard. My forces are to small to waste.

asd - Thank you!

rhynoclemmis - Cheers!

GrimPagan - They didnt do much, their anvy still great :mad:

I think Russia may offer quite alot of resistance, maybe the UK and USA if they get together.

We wanted to lay low for a while and rebuild, but China has other idears

91636924xc4.bmp

We start to ferry more troops to the area from the port of Riga. Our armies are tiny compared to the Chinese hordes, also the majority of our troops are still in Europe.

We decide we need an ally in the area

89465866iz3.bmp

We immediately start to improve relations with the Japanese and hope they will not be a liability

The situation in Europe on the 15th of September 1930.

95330574gr8.bmp

The Germans and Italians are cleaning up in Austria who is surly going to collapse soon.

Germany will not stand for another German nation in Europe! All shall be grey!

Russia continues to storm through Poland and soon into Germany herself!

87134841ao0.bmp

On closer inspection it seems that Germany still has some troops to block the advance, but with overwhelming numbers Russia can win.

It also appears Italy and Poland are doing most of the work as usual​

The Treaty of Wein

After pushing further into Austria than though possible, and taking out nearly the entire Austrian army Germany and Italy are the victors.

With nearly all territory occupied and their forces in ruins the Hapsburgs had no choice but to surrender. The treaty was extremely harsh on Austria as Germany would need all resources possible for war with Russia.

Italy would control all Italian speaking lands, lands which they had been waiting for years to take! Finally Italy is unite! They also take the West coast of Austria, nearly land locking them all together!

The Germans take all German speaking lands, the lands of Austria herself! This would cripple the Hapsburgs, forcing them to rule from Hungary what is left of Austrian lands.

The A has been deleted from the A-H empire

Also Poland gains Krakow, but this is surly pointless as Poland is now a desolate wasteland covered in millions of Russian and German bodies.

To make matters worse the Ukraine declared that it was no longer under Austrian rule and would forge their own path.

To ease the disgust of the international community Germany released the Walloons from direct rule.​

Perhaps this might free up enough troops and resources to save Germany from an untimely defeat at the hands of the bear.

robou - it may just soften their defeat hehe. Im sure Germany can handle herself, shes a big girl

Ahura Mazda - Ops the event didnt fire before i took the screenshot! It will be corrected in the next update. Yes they are sposed to be Hungary, the lone-monarchy. It will be fun watching how long they can hold onto their lands.

asd - they have a slight manpower advantage over me... There has been alot of pummeling recently :D

Can you tell im bored?

As the Russian army moves into Germany they face stiff resistance.

91172157sn9.bmp

With alot of the German troops stuck in western Hungary it will be a log time until more arms can be bough to face the bear.

In China we face huge numbers.

33382505ew6.bmp

This region is mainly garrisoned by colonial troops but a few Scandinavian devisions fight too. They will be hard pressed to fight alongside the Chinese hordes

Thankfully they do not fight alone

80954730no9.bmp

Hopefully these guys will destract China diverting troops away from me

We start an offenceive against China in February whilst their armies are in disarray

80830036jl7.bmp

In the north Japan is doing a great job of driving up the warscore

87317732al6.bmp

Now in Poland both Russia and Germany have committed the entire of their armed forces to the region

83105102kf2.bmp

A truly wonderful AAR! I definitely support the idea voiced by several readers to take the AAR into the HoI 2 timeframe. That is after you have battered China! :p

~Lord Valentine~

Just read through this AAR.....great work! I enjoyed it immensely, and you've done some great work creating greater Scandinavia :cool:

And I agree, taking this into HOI2 would be very...interesting :p

Griffin.Gen - The problem is I do not want Japan to get to powerfull to threaten my colonies in the area. I shall try to keep them in check

robou - We do not, but we can call on huge manpower from our colonies if needs be.

Ahura Mazda - Yes they have been obliterated and maybe worse is yet to come

swippy - Thank you very much! Il cover that in the next update

Lord Valentine - Thanks! I will go to HOI2, it wil be funny to watch me screw up at least

walrus - Thank you! We shall see, maybe a nuclear Scandinavia