• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Chakerathe

Sergeant
Community Ambassador
52 Badges
Jul 19, 2020
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Empire of Sin
  • Empire of Sin - Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
Generals!

We're sending out a Call to Arms! Help us shape the future of Hearts of Iron by completing this survey, and to share your thoughts. Visit the link below or scan the QR Code

Thanks for your time and have a great day~

QR_code_5QB8H8P.png

Join The Discord_Template.png

• 22Like
  • 2Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
They asked me what's my favourite focus tree path. I play generic tree 95% of my playtime.

I probably should have replied my favourite one is the Industrial branch, for it contains many exciting focuses where you wait for 70 days to get a factory - what's not to like?..

• 7Haha
  • 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
They asked me what's my favourite focus tree path. I play generic tree 95% of my playtime.

I probably should have replied my favourite one is the Industrial branch, for it contains many exciting focuses where you wait for 70 days to get a factory - what's not to like?..
Tricky question... 35 days as seen in BBA Italy are nice.

Reactions:
That seemed to be more about building player profiles more than anything else.

"What all of HOI do you own? Why do you play HOI 4? How do you play HOI4? Do you play HOI4 differently from other PDX games? What's your favorite HOI4 nation?"

Reactions:
The dev team likes to take the pulse! I think last one was 4-5 months ago? Good job!
Its the best way to know what people want from the game ^^

Did they ever publish the results of the last one?
As it contains information about other users, we choose not to disclose them due to GDPR.

That seemed to be more about building player profiles more than anything else.

"What all of HOI do you own? Why do you play HOI 4? How do you play HOI4? Do you play HOI4 differently from other PDX games? What's your favorite HOI4 nation?"
Good assessment! And well, we are ^^ We wanna know more about who all of our players are.

I hope that the next dlc will be delivered to us faster. Personally I would like to see middle east country pack with Egypt as a playable nation or a far east dlc with Mongolia, Thailand and French Indochina.

Reactions:

That it does not scale with the country's size and capabilities. 70 days for a factory makes sense for countries the size of Australia or Mexico, not Malaysia or Afghanistan.
Kind of a strange survey, to be honest. Nothing about ‘what would you like to see in the future’ or ‘what do you think of X’.
You'd need a representative sample for that. Seeing as the survey link on the discord server is different from the one here, I guess this is more about profiling the different communities.
As it contains information about other users, we choose not to disclose them due to GDPR.
IANAL but anonymized, aggregated survey results are hardly protected personal data?
or scan the QR Code
Should we tell him?

Reactions:
I hope that the next dlc will be delivered to us faster. Personally I would like to see middle east country pack with Egypt as a playable nation or a far east dlc with Mongolia, Thailand and French Indochina.
One DLC per year isn't quick enough? My issue is that there are still bugs from BBA (as well as NSB...) still not corrected, so to me that's the limit.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
"7. What mods do you use?" could use a small improvement. Right now for some reason you're restricted to only being allowed to pick up to 5 options.
Not sure if this is an oversight or if I'm supposed to pick my most used mods only out of those if I play a lot more.

Reactions:
Kind of a strange survey, to be honest. Nothing about ‘what would you like to see in the future’ or ‘what do you think of X’.
Such questions often start branching all around with wild ideas. It is often easier start with what people like and what they do not like.

Yes, but that’s surprising to see that a few days before the DLC release. Maybe that’s for their PDX shareholders document :cool:
Or you could say that is point when you start asking what next? ;)

Mechanics and gameplay improvments are far more important than focus trees.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
This survey was a waste of my time. I am not sure what statistical data you can glean from this survey. If you would hire a research company you might find out some very interesting issues you could address. This survey doesn't probe enough to get to issues users are having with your product.

Reactions:
The question about preferred nation played: I was expecting that PDX gets statistical data already from Playthrough overview. After all, it's all in the cloud, like medals & career.

Reactions: