• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

i_went_broke

Recruit
Jan 24, 2023
so i purchased Crusader Kings III from microsoft and after that i linked my steam and microsoft account in paradox but i don't see Crusader Kings III on my steam do i have to purchase it again for steam and also

Your Games​

Access earlier versions​

HIDE
Use the below passwords to unlock earlier versions of your games.

Hearts of Iron IV
Stellaris
BATTLETECH

i never purchased or played this games ever in my life so what am i seeing thanks for reply.

so i purchased Crusader Kings III from microsoft and after that i linked my steam and microsoft account in paradox but i don't see Crusader Kings III on my steam do i have to purchase it again for steam

I think so, but not sure.
Reported your post to be moved to CK3 tech support, so that you can get proper help.

and also

Your Games​

Access earlier versions​

HIDE
Use the below passwords to unlock earlier versions of your games.

Hearts of Iron IV
Stellaris
BATTLETECH

i never purchased or played this games ever in my life so what am i seeing thanks for reply.

You quoted what you are seeing
"passwords to unlock earlier versions of your games" that you potentially own.

So just in case that you own one of these games, you can then use these codes for the games to revert to earlier versions via the Betas tab
of the properties for a game in Steam.
So just like you i see games there that i don't own. It's for older games due to legal issues.
The "Your Games" section for games that you actually do own is above that.

Last edited:
so i purchased Crusader Kings III from microsoft and after that i linked my steam and microsoft account in paradox but i don't see Crusader Kings III on my steam do i have to purchase it again for steam and also
When you buy a game on Microsoft, you get the game on that platform, like for Epic platform.

To have the game on Steam, you have to buy the game on Steam or on a platform that sells Steam keys.

Reactions:
Only purchases from Steam or Paradox show in your Paradox account. No other platform provides any facility for syncing game ownership.

You bought a non-Steam edition of the game, so there is no entitlement to get a free copy on Steam as well. If you wanted it on Steam, get a refund from Microsoft and buy it from Steam instead.