• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi I am trying to restore the old gods. I have acquired all the treasures and assigned people to build the necessary alter but nothing happens. Does anyone have a solution?

Have you held the ceremony yet? It happens up to a few months afterwards, I think. If that's successful you'll get an event a few days after, but it might fail if your piety/learning/traits aren't good enough.

Have you held the ceremony yet? It happens up to a few months afterwards, I think. If that's successful you'll get an event a few days after, but it might fail if your piety/learning/traits aren't good enough.
I got the event saying preparations were complete and the ceremony will happen in the coming winter but then nothing happens.

I got the event saying preparations were complete and the ceremony will happen in the coming winter but then nothing happens.

How long did you wait? Do you have a save? Did your character die in the interim?

Is there a set of kingdoms, or one kingdom or empire of anglo-saxons cover full Ireland in the new major update?

See the end of this dev diary:

The conquest of Hibernia event, and the text in the event files suggests you'll be able to create an Irish legion. Is that not implemented yet, or will it ever be?

Attachments

• Screenshot (108).png
    Screenshot (108).png
    3,3 MB · Views: 0
The conquest of Hibernia event, and the text in the event files suggests you'll be able to create an Irish legion. Is that not implemented yet, or will it ever be?

Probably not. It was considered back when the event was written but was kind of forgotten about afterwards, I guess.

Can you vassalize mercenaries using gamey tactics (baiting them to invade you, and subjugate them after they’re landed/pressing a landed claimant’s claim on the title after marrying the heir off) in the mod still? I want to try and vassalize the Roman cohort mercenaries.

Can you vassalize mercenaries using gamey tactics (baiting them to invade you, and subjugate them after they’re landed/pressing a landed claimant’s claim on the title after marrying the heir off) in the mod still? I want to try and vassalize the Roman cohort mercenaries.

I don't think the mechanics were changed from vanilla, but I'm definitely not confident enough to say that it wasn't.

Hi, any plans on expanding the map?

Not currently a priority.

hey not sure if its a big or missed it in the notes but I am unable to get the found a new kingdom decision to show up at all

Custom kingdoms and empires are disabled in the mod.

Hey, haven't been here in a while. I've been reading the warlord chronicles books and I've got a hankering to play again.

What are fun playthroughs which don't have a lot of book spoilers? I obviously want to do an Arthur run but only after I'm done with the trilogy. I'd like especially runs with a decent amount of content or with interesting/challenging scenarios. Soissons is obvious but I'm wondering what else?