Imperator Developer Diary 2.0 : Change Log

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hail Sobek!

• 5Like
Reactions:
@Arheo This all looks amazing, I can't wait to play it tomorrow! I do want to ask about Pontus though, what exactly happens if the player starts as Kios/Pontus or even Paphlagonia? Thanks!

Reactions:
While the Patchnotes is very promising and makes me look forward to play the game tomorrow, I do have a question.
Will you add more options for the barbarians? More nations or, even better, a way to integrate themselves into the greek struggle?

(Basically embracing greek culture and becoming a greek/barbarian hybrid.)

Regardless, looking forward to finally playing it, even if I prefer to play barbarians.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Here's hoping the next patch will add some depth of play to tribes. More interesting raiding, sacking, etc.. Expanded pastoral nomadism... Flavourful mechanics to distinguish the Celts, Germans, Scythians.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Port: 150 gold, +1 Population Capacity, +15% Ship Recruit Speed, +0.1 Migration Attraction, +0.1 Migration Speed

Why do Ports, something so vital to trade, and which generated enormous renevues, not grant a single boost to the economy?

Dioskourai

Shouldnt that be Dioskouroi?

Changed 'country_culture' trigger name to 'primary_culture'

Does 'country_culture_group' remain unaffected by this?

Reactions:
Looks great, I just hope that the new wonder system still allows the AI to construct their historical wonders.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hope the peace time in the game would be less boring now and i hope that not always the same countries rules the map at the end. Really looking forward to the update. Looks amazing so far.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I don't see the bug that makes me unable to launch the game from 1.5. It makes me sad to think that I won't be able to play the game with all these changes.

Reactions:
Just casually added espionage to the game, no bigge
I thought it was a typo from the upcoming Stellaris update :p

Stellaris: OMG we're adding espionage all! we're going to make 5 different Developer blogs about it!

Imperator Rome: "We'll just quietly slip this in the patch notes and see if anyone notices..."

• 10Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions: