• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does this mean that all the previous achievement bugs are fixed?

• 3Like
Reactions:
This seems to be true for single-letter names in other locs too. The realm of Ü fell on its head n_n

스크린샷(443).png

and this play button...
It makes me uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • 24Haha
Reactions:
Last edited:
  • 20Haha
Reactions:
In addition to this Patch, we have also fixed the issues regarding the Mother of us All achievement on Steam! Make sure you restart your game to take advantage of these fixes!
What does this mean? I started a new game as Daura when 1.1.1 hit with the aim of getting that achievement. Does this mean I have to restart again?
When I look at the achievements in-game it makes it seem as I can get it, despite not playing as the starter character anymore. (For reference, when I look at any of the other character specific achievements it says I cannot get them during this play through)

Reactions:
Greetings Crusaders,

We have been working hard to ensure you have the best gaming experience possible! As such, we now have Patch 1.1.2 close on the heels of our latest Monster Big Patch™ complete with Patch Notes to follow.

In addition to this Patch, we have also fixed the issues regarding the Mother of us All achievement on Steam! Make sure you restart your game to take advantage of these fixes!

This Patch will affect all available platforms but may take slightly longer for Paradox Plaza users.

###################
# Bugfixes
###################
- Fixed male/female dominated doctrine blocking all claims for the other sex, rather than just implicit claims. The behavior should now be identical to how it was previously.
- Fixed various display issues in the Russian localization
- Fixed tyranny being gained from rightful revocations when you had a claim on the title in question
- Independence Faction wars no longer require the defender to occupy the entire domain of the rebelling vassals to stop ticking warscore
- Reinstated Central Germanic and West Slavic name lists that had accidentally been removed

Well... the achievement "Mother of Us All" is still broken on gamepass :/

Still waiting for army attach button...
In all fairness, AI behavior has been much better for me in 1.1. They were pretty good at following my army around and giving me support. But the way they acted in 1.0.3 was actually easy to work with, too: the uncoordinated allies distracted your enemies and you were able to go about your business much more often. I actually find it harder to win some wars now...

Reactions:
In all fairness, AI behavior has been much better for me in 1.1. They were pretty good at following my army around and giving me support. But the way they acted in 1.0.3 was actually easy to work with, too: the uncoordinated allies distracted your enemies and you were able to go about your business much more often. I actually find it harder to win some wars now...

I'm not really a fan. It's frustrating to see my allies just watching me siege down provinces instead of actually being useful.
It would be nice to have a "war focus" system like in EU4 to tell your allies whether to support you, siege or defend

• 2Like
Reactions:
How fast! Thank you!
Now, i can happily start my campaign to restore Britain through marriages without spilling so many drops of blood or cutting off so many heads :rolleyes:

• 1Like
Reactions:
-snip-

###################
# Bugfixes
###################
-snip-
- Independence Faction wars no longer require the defender to occupy the entire domain of the rebelling vassals to stop ticking warscore

Oof. France just lost an independence war last night because of that. Going to make taking over the entirety of France a bit more annoying for me (emperor of Hispania, with an inherited claim on the Kingdom of France).