- Oct 2, 2007
A positive note: when I played a little bit on my Mac version, max speed was lightning fast. In fact, I’d say the old max speed was slower than the second fastest now.
The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
Ok! Best reply ever lol Thank you for your response to this issue <3Yes, we noticed too late today that that one is _also_ broken, just in a different way :/
Whatever that achievement has done to us to deserve this...?
The good news is that, I think (and I am a programmer so I will never say that I am sure about anything), if you just keep your save around with the achievement condition being fulfilled, you'd only have to load up that save once we fix it and maybe unpause for a day, and the achievement should pop for you in Gamepass. I think.
Great fix keep improving the gameGreetings Crusaders,
We have been working hard to ensure you have the best gaming experience possible! As such, we now have Patch 1.1.2 close on the heels of our latest Monster Big Patch™ complete with Patch Notes to follow.
In addition to this Patch, we have also fixed the issues regarding the Mother of us All achievement on Steam! Make sure you restart your game to take advantage of these fixes!
This Patch will affect all available platforms but may take slightly longer for Paradox Plaza users.
- Fixed male/female dominated doctrine blocking all claims for the other sex, rather than just implicit claims. The behavior should now be identical to how it was previously.
- Fixed various display issues in the Russian localization
- Fixed tyranny being gained from rightful revocations when you had a claim on the title in question
- Independence Faction wars no longer require the defender to occupy the entire domain of the rebelling vassals to stop ticking warscore
- Reinstated Central Germanic and West Slavic name lists that had accidentally been removed