Problems with services, vehicles not available to provide the service. // Problemas com serviços, veículos não disponíveis para prestar o serviço.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tortelli

Private
Sep 3, 2020
IN:
I'm having a common problem with me, after making my city big, more than 500,000 inhabitants, simply police vehicles, ambulances, garbage collections etc. no longer leaves the building, e.g. 0/12 vehicles.

I have MODS only of police buildings, hospital, incinerator and bus terminals. MOD vehicles only onbuses that operate normally in this case.

I need help because I've already restarted a beautiful big city.
I have expansions and mods, the problem is to identify which is giving the conflict, the game itself does not warn.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PT-BR:
Estou tendo um problema comum comigo, após tornar minha cidade grande, mais de 500 mil habitantes, simplesmente os veículos de policias, ambulâncias, coletas de lixo etc, não sai mais do prédio, ex. 0/12 veículos.

Tenho MODS apenas de prédios de Policia, hospital, incineradora e terminais de ônibus. Veículos MOD apenas ônibus que funcionam normalmente neste caso.

Preciso de ajuda pois já reiniciei uma bela cidade grande.
Tenho expansões e mods, o problema é identificar qual está dando o conflito, o próprio jogo não avisa.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game itself has limits to how many agents (vehicles, citizens etc.) it can simulate at once, and it seems like you've hit the vehicle limit. At over 500,000 population it's not uncommon.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The game itself has limits to how many agents (vehicles, citizens etc.) it can simulate at once, and it seems like you've hit the vehicle limit. At over 500,000 population it's not uncommon.
Now I'm with a city with less than 60,000 citizens and the same thing happened. Without flaming that the traffic of civilian vehicles, buses and trucks is common. Only the service ones that gets zeroed out.

I’m pretty sure your larger city hit a game limit.

But in regards to the smaller city you mentioned. Does the service vehicle count flicker 1 & O and repeat ?

It’s known issue with services that if the ai can’t find a path from the service building to its destination and back the ai will despawn vehicle and retry and fail again and be forever stuck in this loop.

It’s hard to find sometimes and no one ever wants to admit they made a mistake but it’s usually a bad layout of 1way roads, a building not snapped to road properly or even an odd intersection that’s confused the ai (especially if you use tmpe and have an intersection set up wrong)

sometimes deleting and replacing or moving the service building can resolve this but usually the buildings the ai can’t reach haven’t changed so eventually the ai gets an attempted dispatch to that problem building again and the issue starts again

• 1Like
Reactions:
I’m pretty sure your larger city hit a game limit.

But in regards to the smaller city you mentioned. Does the service vehicle count flicker 1 & O and repeat ?

It’s known issue with services that if the ai can’t find a path from the service building to its destination and back the ai will despawn vehicle and retry and fail again and be forever stuck in this loop.

It’s hard to find sometimes and no one ever wants to admit they made a mistake but it’s usually a bad layout of 1way roads, a building not snapped to road properly or even an odd intersection that’s confused the ai (especially if you use tmpe and have an intersection set up wrong)

sometimes deleting and replacing or moving the service building can resolve this but usually the buildings the ai can’t reach haven’t changed so eventually the ai gets an attempted dispatch to that problem building again and the issue starts again

Look, I've made cities achieve more than that. As I said is a problem that occurs for no reason. When the roads are gaining access to the buildings, it doesn't make sense.

Because all buildings do not receive garbage collection, seizure of crimes and removal of deceased.

It very well could be the vehicle limit. It's "only" at 16k so it's possible to hit with smaller cities too. You can check it with a mod like CSL Show More Limits to see how close your city is. If it's far from it, then something else is up.

I downloaded this mod but i've been having trouble using it.

Now I'm with a city with less than 60,000 citizens and the same thing happened. Without flaming that the traffic of civilian vehicles, buses and trucks is common. Only the service ones that gets zeroed out.
It very well could be the vehicle limit. It's "only" at 16k so it's possible to hit with smaller cities too. You can check it with a mod like CSL Show More Limits to see how close your city is. If it's far from it, then something else is up.
My experience has been that if you hit the limit in a smaller city (under 100k), then it's the traffic that's at fault. This is definitely the case if traffic throughput falls below 70% (I personally consider anything under 80% to be bad and usually aim for 85%). With good traffic management, I generally top out at 250k before I start approaching the limits (and I'm sure I can do better considering someone hit 500k before having issues). At that point I generally call it good because the game is lagging too much (I tend to play with the TMPE mod and dynamic lane selection cranked up to max).

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Guys, me again here. It is unfortunately not discovered the reason yet.

I've been playing a save that has more than 140 thousand inhabitants. The problem arose shortly after verifying that the city did not have enough services for its size, it was when I started to place crematoriums to supply the problem. Result: zeroed vehicles from the crematorium.

I used CSL, I did not exceed the "#maxime" of the game.

Such an incredible city to play in and I am unable to. :(

Se você anexar o arquivo de salvamento aqui, podemos dar uma olhada nele, o que pode ajudar. Basta usar o botão "Anexar arquivos" na parte inferior esquerda ao responder e encontrá-lo na pasta de salvamentos aqui: C:\Users\%\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Saves
[/CITAÇÃO]

Aqui está o save my friend.

Attachments

• Bragança Paulista com problemas.crp
    43,7 MB · Views: 0
Tortelli, have you tried disabling the mods and see if the problem is gone? If gone then it is a mod causing it. If no then something else. I suggest doing the half and half test with mods to find the problem mod. (If it is a mod causing it) Disable half your mods then if the problem is still there it's in the ones still enabled. So disable half of those until you find the problem one.
Once found it may be that that mod (Or mods if it's more than one causing the problem) may need to be updated and/or replaced)

I've read in other message boards that many mods keep breaking after expansions (DLC's) or full game updates, until updated. Some mods end up abandoned so if it stops working, best to just delete it and look for a similar one if you still desire that effect in your game. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
You aren't hitting the limit, but you are getting close. I'm not sure if you have some local assets for services, because when I opened up your city, you had much MUCH to little health services. Garbage is also too low. I think your city services have just not been able to keep up for way too long.

Do you have any older versions of the city? There's so many problems now that it's gonna be a hard one to recover, at least without mods.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Tortelli, você já tentou desativar os mods e ver se o problema se foi? Se foi, então é um mod causando isso. Se não, então outra coisa. Sugiro fazer o teste meio e meio com mods para encontrar o problema mod. (Se é um mod causando isso) Desativar metade de seus mods, então se o problema ainda está lá, ele está nos que ainda está ativado. Então desabilitar metade deles até encontrar o problema.
Uma vez pode ser que esse mod (ou mods se para mais de um causando o problema) pode precisar ser atualizado e/ou substituído)

Li em outros quadros de mensagens que muitos mods continuam quebrando após expansões (DLC's) ou atualizações completas do jogo, até que seja atualizado. Alguns mods acabam abandonados, então se ele parar de funcionar, melhor apenas excluí-lo e procurar um semelhante se você ainda desejar esse efeito em seu jogo. :)[/CITAÇÃO]

Olha, eu não fiz isso um por um. porque o jogo é pesado, e meu PC não pode ficar para sair e ficar dentro, sem mencionar que leva muito tempo para carregar.

Mas, com certeza, esta é a melhor opção no momento. Vou tentar verificar mod por mod.

E o engraçado é que não há notificação de erro durante o jogo.

Muito Obrigado.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Você não está chegando ao limite, mas você está chegando perto. Eu não tenho certeza se você tem alguns ativos locais para serviços, porque quando eu abri sua cidade, você tinha muito a poucos serviços de saúde. O lixo também é muito baixo. Acho que seus serviços municipais não foram capazes de acompanhar por muito tempo.

Você tem alguma versão mais antiga da cidade? Há tantos problemas agora que vai ser difícil de recuperar, pelo menos sem mods.
[/CITAÇÃO]

Então, baixei este jogo salvo do vapor. E optei por não baixar todos os mods do jogo salvo, só para evitar mais mods e corrigir os problemas na cidade. O problema não é só nesta cidade, então vou mandar um que eu estava jogando e muito menor também é o mesmo erro. Já neste mapa que enviei, começo a corrigir os problemas lá em um determinado ponto, o crematório não oferece mais veículos, lá a polícia e assim por diante o caos se perpetua.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Look, I didn't do it one by one. because the game is heavy, and my PC cannot stay to get out and stay in, not to mention it takes a long time to load.

Same here. I have no problem running the game at maximum settings, just takes a long time to load and to exit also. :)

If it runs fine on Avanya's computer, my guess is that it is something in your game install. I know it's a real pain in the bum and takes hours and hours, but a complete removal of the game and reinstall may solve it. Be sure to backup any saves of course if you do.

Best of luck :)

Same here. I have no problem running the game at maximum settings, just takes a long time to load and to exit also. :)

If it runs fine on Avanya's computer, my guess is that it is something in your game install. I know it's a real pain in the bum and takes hours and hours, but a complete removal of the game and reinstall may solve it. Be sure to backup any saves of course if you do.

Best of luck :)

My PC runs smoothly in GTA 5, but it goes bad for Cities Skylines kkkkk

• 1Like
Reactions:
My PC runs smoothly in GTA 5, but it goes bad for Cities Skylines kkkkk

Cities Skylines takes a long time to load for me (all DLC, no mods or assets) but runs fine.
I definitely get a way better frame rate in GTA V though.

• 2Like
Reactions:
You aren't hitting the limit, but you are getting close. I'm not sure if you have some local assets for services, because when I opened up your city, you had much MUCH to little health services. Garbage is also too low. I think your city services have just not been able to keep up for way too long.

Do you have any older versions of the city? There's so many problems now that it's gonna be a hard one to recover, at least without mods.

It follows another city that is much smaller and the same problem occurred.

In fact any game that I start I get in finished time it will stop.

Attachments

• Valinho.crp
    24,3 MB · Views: 0