Problems with services, vehicles not available to provide the service. // Problemas com serviços, veículos não disponíveis para prestar o serviço.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What if you start a new city with the launch options -noWorkshop and -disableMods added in Steam? Is it also the same then?

How To Set Launch Options
  • Right-click on the game title under the Library in Steam and select Properties.
  • Under the General tab click the Set launch options... button.
  • Enter the launch options you wish to apply (be sure to separate each code with a space) and click OK. Should look like this:
    Code:
    -noWorkshop -disableMods
  • Close the game's Properties window and launch the game.

Now I'm with a city with less than 60,000 citizens and the same thing happened. Without flaming that the traffic of civilian vehicles, buses and trucks is common. Only the service ones that gets zeroed out.
There are two different problems here. One is the vehicle limit, which is probably what your issue is if the city is really really big (500k). The other is service vehicles can't always find a route to their destination, so after the vehicle spawns to head for a destination, it promptly de-spawns. I don't know what causes this (I have it happen in my city, which doesn't have any issues likely to cause it), but the way I handle is is disperse my services. I have recycling plants, park maintenance, etc. spread around much of the city, so that if one service depot can't find paths to a set of destinations, the others will.