• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Refering to an earlier conversation on the battlefield website, here is an example when you can get a very early T3 rewards from quest. Which, as I understood, is not intended. The quest giver is the closest town (Human) to my starting settlement, and it is the very first quest I get from them. I used SP&PBEM 1.28 (main branch) mod.
26614367_08bfe4f9c2e03ac1504a029dcc3b2346_xl.jpg

I also have an item bug to report when I used the SP&PBEM 1.29 (BETA) mod if I remember correctly: Head of the Dullahan says it gives +2 vision range but it doesn't. Below you can see three pictures: 1. Not wearing .the Head or other vision range giving item. 2. Wearing the Head. My vision range remains five. 3. Then I equip the Elwyn's Amulet (to show that nothing else is interfering with my leader's vision range), which increases the vision range to six in accordance with its description.
Also, notice that the vision range increase is listed differently on the two items. The Head is missing "The unit has +2 vision range." text. No idea if it has anything to do with the bug.
26614363_ab5990787665e1faed7d282c3a419665_xl.jpg

26614365_def0918d771db8364fdcc66c6de2f02d_xl.jpg

26614391_70b7d77e607145a25728239445dda311_xl.jpg

I suspect you have another unit which gives you that vision range. I used the Head in the past and it worked fine. Are you really sure it is not working? @Sin Arcain

About the Quest, we need more details: is it really Town size? Relationship with it? Please show a screenshot of the cost of absorption.

Confirmed for v1.3:

GC30a
All
Ziggurats now provide the same rewards: one or two items picked among
Legendary and Mythical items, and between 0 and 281 gold in average,
depending on the rarity and number of items received: 0 gold if 2
Mythical items are received, 281 gold if 1 Legendary item is received
(was between 26.8 and 51.3 gold in the non-Naga Ziggurat and between 300
and 393 in the Naga Ziggurat)

GC50d
True Resurrect costs 40 CP (was 50 CP)

GC76
Item Rack's item reward rarity depends on the strength of the defenders:
- Very Weak & Weak Defenders: Common items
- Average: Strong items
- Strong and Very Strong: Epic items
(in modding terms, it's split it into 5 different adventure sets)
(was 1 reward set with all items available, and value of items linked to defenders' strength)

So03a
Mend
Magical Being is once per battle for Apprentices (was 2 turn cooldown
in the balance mod and once per battle in the official game)

Ea05
Earth Elemental has Regeneration (was Regrowth)

Ea06
Earth Elemental has 60% Fire and Frost Protection (was 100%)

There's still an issue with Reef Colony: (Balance mod + SR mod)

1) A description issue in GameConcepts_DLC3.xml

NAME@REEF_COLONY
"Dwelling: Reef Colony (Merfolk)"
This is the English version and it isn't localized in any other language, that use: "Merfolk" instead.

2) A paging issue:
In the ToW, the page for "Dwelling: Reef Colony" lacks a line with a link to "Dwellings" (see other Dwelling pages); it lacks also any information/icon about the units that can be produced here (Mermaid, Lord of the Deep...). There's only information and icons about city upgrades.

I suspect you have another unit which gives you that vision range. I used the Head in the past and it worked fine. Are you really sure it is not working? @Sin Arcain

This is exactly why I attached the screenshot about using Elwyn's Amulet. In the Amulet's case nothing seem to be interfering, so there shouldn't be anything in the Head's case either.

As to the quest, unfortunately I had a save only after I already completed it, a turn later. So they probably like me better but I hope it still helps. The settlement claims to be a village, and it has three domain radius as you can see in the second screenshot.
26618537_30e2a176edf2e38e46b888d7d1cc9adf_xl.jpg

26618535_1fa9dd89031a40d18044216187d6f557_xl.jpg

Hi! Is there any plan, any volition for including some graphical mods in PBEM & SP Balance mod?
Also, what about "menial", yet gameplay impacting mods? I'm not telling about adding dozen of new units, new factions, new spells, or new mechanics, only these little bits:

Graphical:

Gameplay:

• Fortress Addition Addendum: delay (added time and cost) the building of forts and towers by human players (AI doesn't build those), at the benefit of +1 domain or +1 vision range for a city built on them, thus balancing the game a little toward the AI. If the later benefits are looked for, the delay is maxed (because of another building stage): 6 turns / 360 gold vs 3 turns / 220 gold for vanilla forts; 3 turns / 180 gold vs 1 turn / 40 gold for vanilla towers. Another benefit (and gameplay change) is that every defensive structure provides a little income that is somewhat consistent with their role. This income vanishes when a city is built on them. Strongholds are graphically faction-flavored.
  • Ballista: add a new, low-tier siege machine for any vanilla faction. T2 trebuchet is changed into a T3 machine those chance to hit rises with target's defence, thus addressing the issue of having low-life units systematically finished off by vanilla trebuchets (only those with a low defence stat get a fair chance, though). Damage is also increased to make them real T3 units against walls and high-defense (and high-tier) units. Though the graphics are unchanged, the mod's author renames them as Catapults, but I kept them named as Trebuchets in my language. A T2 ballista is also introduced, which is basically an upgraded heavy croosbow throwing a javellin. It allows any class to build cheap machines as in AoW1 and AoW2. They are best suited for city defence.
  • Preferred terrain: add moral effects based on terrain and climate for animals and some "obvious" units (kobolds, Lord of the deep, ...). For instance, Reed Serpents like Dense Vegetation and reeds Wetlands, sea creatures like sea Water, etc. Another, less impacting mod only makes animals liking Dense Vegetation.
  • V-Mods: Ultimates reworked: I read that some ultimate class spells are deemed unbalanced. This mod tunes down their main effects, but add some tactical compensation to keep them ultimate spells. If not directly included, perhaps its content could be pondered against the current alternatives.
Perhaps those mods would need some adaptation or further balancing to be voted by the PBEM & SP Balance mod's community, but why not submitting them to a pool, and asking what should be changed in them before they could be included?

A year ago, I already posted about integrating those mods, and other. As you can see there, I could easily double their number, especially in the graphical category (better scene lighting, coloured paper map, even better leader attires), but I chose to to restrain myself this time.

@Hiliadan: you already answered me with two sound arguments; that a mod was precisely a game addition that could be turned on/off depending on the player choice (not unlike a game setting, btw), and thus shouldn't be integrated to the Balance mod; that none of my proposals had been listed in the 20 Best Mods list, and thus hadn't be voted by the Balance mod's community. I think that these criteria are quite unfair, because:
  1. Most mods in the 20 Best Mods list have a large perimeter of modification and are quite heavy on gameplay changes (or RMG settings), requiring the player to accept all of their changes, or none of them. They are precisely what mods are for: to turn on/off added features, depending on the way the player curently want to play the game, from changing the game's flavor up to virtual game extensions or game conversions.
  2. The mods I propose (and some others) have a lesser scope, and achieve a smaller goal; they could even become invisible to the player who could never think about adding them on a Best Mods list, more so on a 20 Best Mods list, because they only marginally change the game, and their goal is not to add to the game replayability, excluding them from a limited (20-grades) scale. I think that such "polishing" mods are best suit to be integrated into a larger scope mod, a game extension, or the Balance mod. Of course, they should be voted in an adapted pool.

Last edited:
v1.29 v5:

2 new issues and 1 old one:
- Dragon Ancestry does not provide +5 ranged Fire damage any more
- Force Field (spell) can't be used on units with Force Field Generator (ability). It should only be prevented on units with Force Field Generator (effect, when the ability has been activated).
- Force Field Generator (effect) from Force Field Generator Gear should be called "Lesser Force Field" and not "Force Field Generator"

Remain to be checked:
- It should not be possible to target units with Lesser Force Field with the spell Force Field. Similarly, units affected by Force Field should not be able to use their Force Field Generator.
- Fire Strike (Dragon Ancestry), Force Field (from the spell) as well as the buffs from Cosmic Events or Festival (e.g. Festival of Evil) must not stack

- Fire Strike (Dragon Ancestry), Force Field (from the spell) as well as the buffs from Cosmic Events or Festival (e.g. Festival of Evil) must not stack (also to be checked: does Frost Aura stacks)
=> So it's apparently not possible to prevent the % Protection (e.g. 80% Fire Protection) from stacking as the game does not allow such non-stacking. The solutions are thus either to leave it as is (and make it possible to get 100% Protection by stacking Force Field) OR prevent Force Field from being stealable by Steal Enchantment. I note that for discussion for the core group discussing balance.

Also I checked and Frost Aura does not stack: it's based on a Frost strength 9 check and it occurs only once event if you stole Frost Aura to stack it.

v1.29 to be updated on the beta branch.

This remains an issue as noted in the previous post. Dragon Ancestry suffers from the same issue: 'stack with itself' was changed to "no" and it caused the ability from not working any more. So currently the damage can stack multiple times if the ability is stolen.
- Fire Strike (Dragon Ancestry), Force Field (from the spell) as well as the buffs from Cosmic Events or Festival (e.g. Festival of Evil) must not stack

Replaying for first time after a two-week break, and allowing Steam to update (on March 02).
I post here because Balance mod changed this skill.

Domain of Winter

In Shadow Realm campaign, with Dreadnought's Suppress Nature on:

1) My units, while in my enchanted city's domain:
- are said to be affected by Domain of Winter (it is displayed in white characters);
- show a morale effect: they now all like Arctic Climate (be they Draconian, Dwarf, or Animal);
- show a (new) ranged damage effect (+1 in every damage chanel).

2) My units, when leaving my domain:
- aren't said to be affected by Domain of Winter anymore;
- show morale effects consistent with ToW information (Draconians dislike Arctic Climate);
- don't show any (new) ranged damage effect anymore.

3) My ally's units, while in my enchanted city's domain:
- are said to be affected by Domain of Winter (it is displayed in white characters);
- don't show any morale effect (Esnodil's Feys don't specifically like Arctic Climate);
- don't show any (new) ranged damage effect (Esnodil's Feys still have faery fire damage consistent with their rank).
As can be seen on the screenshot, this recruit Nightshade Fey has still 5/5/5 damage instead of 6/6/6, and it doesn't like Arctic Climate as it should if description was accurate (or the skill not bugged).

Either it's normal that allied troops don't display updated information in their unit pannel and morale tooltip, there's an important description issue, or a bug.

Attachments

• aow3_SR_arcticDomainNoEffectShown.jpeg
    aow3_SR_arcticDomainNoEffectShown.jpeg
    210,6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I think I'm doing something wrong as current FR version (both Steam and beta 1.29v6) is not up to date at all with the localization overhaul I uploaded in the /localization folder in December.
Could you explain me again how I am supposed to work with the team?

Something for v1.3:
- "Convert" skill for Theocrat leaders do not display the resistance properly but instead display {{ResistValue}}, at least when the skill is not chosen (i.e. still in the list of skills you can pick for the Leader) and when Produce Evangelist is not researched (beta branch v1.29)

@Rodmar18: the December translation will be added to v1.3. v1.29 was already under tests for quite a long period of time before you did that translation so I didn't consider it for inclusion.

I understand, I'll only have to check your Google document for updates, I guess. But in the meanwhile, I can't test anymore, because I don't do this in English, and the risk for a false report is too high (when xml files don't correspond to actual game files). I'll resume when synchronizing is done. Please, signal me when you are about to proceed with the inclusion, so that I can update the translation ( :D) and have a last look at the document.

I still have a couple of bugs or inconsistencies to report, but I'm pretty sure they are genuine and safe.

Odd Corrupted Farm reward

Posting there because Hiliadan is slogging away at the subject.
Shadow Realm + Decodence mods, SR campaign, clearing a Corrupted Farm in scenario 1. Btw, defender was only 1 Nightmare, and as it is a campaign, I didn't set defenders to Strong. Note also that this occurs on surface layer, so this should still be the vanilla or Balance mod farm.

Attachments

• aow3_oddReward.jpeg
    aow3_oddReward.jpeg
    198,3 KB · Views: 9
Isn't it that you either get 102 gold and a lesser blight elemental (as I chose, ), or 100 gold instead? Usually, alternate gold reward is more interesting than reward's monetary value (better accept the gold than take and sell an object). Or, it is a hefty sum deemed as an immediat paiement for a spell or an item you won't profit in battles.
Here, the alternate, immediat gold reward (100) is less than the reward's pure gold value (102; no item to sell, only a unit you can dismiss asap) alone! I would have expected say, 110 gold or 150 gold (the fully grown elemental is quite potent now, even against blight-resistant Goblins).

In my mind, the alternate gold value should be slightly greater than the sum of: gold reward + other resource's monetary value + item's selling price + unit's equivalent price. I understand that the alternate gold value can be slightly less than this sum, because a cash income is considered as a good bonus anyways, just as an instant-bought unit at the inn usually costs more than its nominal value, but it should be always greater than any gold you receive with the normal reward.

Bug report from keika (and reproduced by me on v1.29 with SDNR):
Clearing an Item Rack with Very Weak defenders give no reward. Possibly might be due to an unexpected behaviour of Item Racks combined to SDNR and being very unlucky. If Item Racks are not affected by "Strong Defenders", then the -33% reward value applied by SDNR means you get in average a gold value of 58 vs Very Weak defenders. And usually reward has a variance of 20% so you could go below 50 gold and get no reward (value of Common item = 50 gold).

Bug report from novograd (kind of):
- Dire Panther Mask's shapeshifting does not make Convert disappear from the hero's abilities so he can still Convert units. Furthermore, it's reset and can be used a 2nd time (after a first try as a hero)

Also
Clearing an Item Rack with Very Weak defenders give no reward. Possibly might be due to an unexpected behaviour of Item Racks combined to SDNR and being very unlucky. If Item Racks are not affected by "Strong Defenders", then the -33% reward value applied by SDNR means you get in average a gold value of 58 vs Very Weak defenders. And usually reward has a variance of 20% so you could go below 50 gold and get no reward (value of Common item = 50 gold).
I tested and my assumptions were right. Item Racks do get +50% defenders due to Strong defenders settings but do not get +50% reward value for some unknown reasons. So the multiplier must be reverted back to 0.7 (from 0.47).

EDIT:
- something to check for v1.3:
v1.24: "The upkeep of evolved summons (Serpents and Spiders) is 9/12/28/36 (was 7/7/9/9) for T1/T2/T3/T4."
=> it seems it's instead 22 for evolved Spiders with AD (without any Empire Upgrade)

EDIT:
- for the check on the Quest issue for v1.3:
keika had a T4 reward (fire giant + freeze touch item or 4XX gold) on turn 8 from a Giant Quest. Here are screenshots from after he bought the Vassal: https://www.g4l.eu/games/273/downloads/screens/47995/273/1588794454absorb.png

EDIT:
- apparently the description of Domain of the Sun was wrongly changed and "Volcanic" does not appear in it any more, to correct

Last edited:
v1.3 changelog:

GC11b
Mind-controlled units cost more in upkeep:+50% gold / turn (was +25%)

GC30a
All Ziggurats now provide the same rewards: one or two items picked among Legendary and Mythical items, and between 0 and 281 gold in average, depending on the rarity and number of items received: 0 gold if 2 Mythical items are received, 281 gold if 1 Legendary item is received (was between 26.8 and 51.3 gold in the non-Naga Ziggurat and between 300 and 393 in the Naga Ziggurat)

GC50d
True Resurrect costs 40 CP (was 50 CP)

GC61a
Swimming now uses 4 MP/hex on the strategic map. Sea Creatures get Natural Swimming and still uses 3 MP/hex.
Sea Creatures do not take attack of opportunity when moving near other units (like Flyers near walking units).

GC61c
Flying and Floating units get -12 HP/turn (i.e. effectively -6 HP/turn as natural healing is +6 HP/turn) when starting their turn over water. Mariner cancels that malus. Cannot Regenerate units (Machines, Undeads) are excluded.

GC76
Item Rack's item reward rarity depends on the strength of the defenders:
- Very Weak & Weak Defenders: Common items
- Average: Strong items
- Strong and Very Strong: Epic items
(in modding terms, it's split it into 5 different adventure sets)
(was 1 reward set with all items available, and value of items linked to defenders' strength)

GC77
Siege Workshop (was Master' Guild) gives Repair Machine to Builders built in the city.

GC79
Obsidian Armor of the Black Knight gives 40% Blight, Fire, Frost, Shock, Spirit Protection and +2 Defense (was 60% light, Fire, Frost, Shock, Spirit Protection and +3 Defense)

GC80
Frost Wyvern Egg, Fire Wyvern Egg, Cursed Egg are Legendary (was Epic)

GC81
Draconian Diet Dish is Legendary (was Mythical)

GC82
Wooden Walls cost 90 gold (was 100 gold)

GC83
Builder's Hall (was Siege Workshop) unlocks the racial defensive building (e.g. Filth Pit for Goblins)

GC84
Builders have a new ability, Repair Wall: touch ability which heals 25 HP to a wall

GC85
Siege Workshop costs 130 gold (was 150 gold)

AD20a
One with the Elements: 50 CP to disjunct (was 60 CP to disjunct)

AD20c
Sunburst: deals 20 fire damage (was 15 fire damage)

AD20d
Nature's Eyes: 70 CP to cast, 70 CP to disjunct (was 80 CP, 100 CP to disjunct)

AD20e
Thorn Hedge Walls: 60 CP to cast, 60 CP to disjunct (was 120 CP, 120 CP to disjunct)

AD20f
- Fertile Domain: 40 CP to disjunct (was 50 CP to disjunct)
- Insect Plague: 20 upkeep, 50 CP to cast, 50 CP to disjunct (was 15 upkeep, 60 CP, 50 CP to disjunct)
- Poison Domain: 50 CP to cast, 50 CP to disjunct (100 CP, 110 CP to disjunct)
- Wild Growth: tier III, 220 RP, 40 CP to cast (was tier IV, 350 RP, 60 CP)
- The Wild Hunt: 80 upkeep, 450 CP to disjunct (was 64 upkeep, 500 CP to disjunct)

Dr33
Mana Fuel Cells: 20 CP to disjunct, 15 upkeep (was 40 CP to disjunct, 20 upkeep)

Dr33b
- Suppress Nature: 60 CP to cast, 60 CP to disjunct (was 100 CP, 120 CP to disjunct) - I also feel the upkeep is too high (40 mana/turn), but since the overall aim is to increase upkeep, I'm not touching it.
- The Great Mobilization: 100 upkeep, 450 CP to disjunct (was 80 upkeep, 500 CP to disjunct)

Dr33c
Dragon Oil: 60 CP to cast, 60 CP to disjunct (was 120 CP, 120 CP to disjunct) - like Thorn Hedge Walls

Ro16c
Bards have Lesser Charm (was Charm)

Ro21
- Poison Mastery: 50 CP to disjunct (was 60 CP to disjunct)
- Treasure Raiding: 15 upkeep, 50 CP to cast, 50 CP to disjunct (was 10 upkeep, 60 CP, 60 CP to disjunct)
- Corpse Looting: 20 upkeep, 60 CP to disjunct (was 15 upkeep, 70 CP to disjunct)
- Incite Revolt: 60 CP to disjunct (was 80 CP to disjunct)
- Guild of Shadow Thieves: 60 CP to disjunct (was 70 CP to disjunct)
- Network of Scrying Eyes: 120 CP to cast, 120 CP to disjunct (was 150 CP, 170 CP to disjunct)
- Night Wish: 350 RP, 25 upkeep, 60 CP to cast, 60 CP to disjunct (was 400 RP, 5 upkeep, 100 CP, 110 CP to disjunct)
- Age of Deception: 100 upkeep, 450 CP to disjunct (was 80 upkeep, 500 CP to disjunct)

So03a
Mend Magical Being is once per battle for Apprentices (was 2 turn cooldown in the balance mod and once per battle in the official game)

So11b
Glyphs of Warding: 40 CP to disjunct (was 50 CP to disjunct)

So11c
Dread Omen: 25 upkeep, 60 CP to cast, 60 CP to disjunct (was 40 upkeep, 60 CP, 80 CP to disjunct) - a bit more expensive than Dread Siege which has a similar effect minus the -100 pop

So11d
- Dome of Protection: 30 upkeep, 60 CP to cast, 60 CP to disjunct (was 20 upkeep, 100 CP, 120 CP to disjunct)
- Spell of Return: 80 CP to cast (was 100 CP)
- Age of Magic: 100 upkeep, 450 CP to disjunct (was 80 upkeep, 500 CP to disjunct)

So11e
Lightning Storm: 7 physical and 13 shock damage (was 5 physical, 10 shock)

So11f
Enchanted Walls: 60 CP to cast, 60 CP to disjunct (was 120 CP, 140 CP to disjunct) - like Thorn Hedge Walls

So11g
Summoner's Aura: 25 upkeep, 60 CP to cast, 60 CP to disjunct (was 15 upkeep, 100 CP, 110 CP to disjunct)

Th08c
Evangelists have Lesser Convert (was Convert; as a reminder, Lesser Convert has strength 8)

Th11a
Paid Absolution - 70 CP and 70 CP to disjunct (80 CP and 90 CP to disjunct)

Th11e
Prayer for the Hurt - 80 CP, 25 upkeep and 80 CP to disjunct (100 CP, 30 upkeep and 90 CP to disjunct)

Th11h
Beacon of Faith - 120 RP and 30 CP, 30 CP to disjunct (130 RP and 40 CP, 50 CP to disjunct, Fertile Grounds is 120 RP and 40 CP and gives +200 pop instead of +100)
Sanctified Sites - 20 upkeep, 100 CP to disjunct (15, 110 to disjunct)
Armageddon - 100 upkeep, 440 CP to disjunct (80 upkeep, 550 CP to disjunct)

Th11k
Hallowed Domain - 80 CP, 80 CP to disjunct (was 80 CP, 90 to disjunct)

Wa15
- The Draft: 40 upkeep, 100 CP to cast, 100 CP to disjunct (was 30 upkeep, 120 CP, 130 CP to disjunct)
- Conqueror's Feast: 80 upkeep, 120 CP to disjunct (was 40 upkeep, 140 CP to disjunct)
- Hero Slaying: 20 upkeep, 80 CP to cast, 80 CP to disjunct (was 30 upkeep, 100 CP, 110 CP to disjunct)
- Global Assault: 100 upkeep, 440 CP to disjunct (was 80 upkeep, 600 CP, 500 CP to disjunct)

Wa15d
Inspire Loyalty: 30 upkeep, 90 CP to cast, 90 CP to disjunct (was 20 upkeep, 100 CP, 110 CP to disjunct)

Ea01
Domain of Earth costs 160 RP and 40 CP (was 180 RP, 60CP).

Ea05
Earth Elemental has Regeneration (was Regrowth)

Ea06
Earth Elemental has 60% Fire and Frost Protection (was 100%)

Ai01a
Domain of Winter costs 160 RP and 40 CP (was 180 RP, 60CP).

Ai03a
Arctic Empire costs 310 RP and 60 CP (was 350 RP, 80CP)

Fi01a
Domain of the Sun costs 160 RP and 50 CP (was 180 RP, 70CP)

Fi03a
Tropical Empire costs 310 RP and 60 CP (was 350 RP, 80CP).

Cr01a
Domain of Life costs 160 RP and 40 CP (was 180 RP, 60CP).

Cr03a
Temperate Empire costs 310 RP and 60 CP (was 350 RP, 80CP).

De01a
Domain of Corruption costs 160 RP and 40 CP (was 180 RP, 60CP).

De03a
Blight Empire costs 310 RP and 60 CP (was 350 RP, 80CP).

Wt04
Freeze Water: 25 CP to cast (was 40 CP)

Wt04a
Drench the Land: 40 CP to cast (was 60 CP)

Wi04
Warp Domain: 90 CP to cast (was 100 CP)

Sh03
Entwined by Shadows: 40 upkeep, 100 CP to cast, 100 CP to disjunct (was 30 upkeep, 150 CP (to confirm since it's different from Shield of Dispassion at 100 CP), 150 CP to disjunct)

Sh03a
Seed of Distrust: 10 upkeep (was 5 upkeep)

Sh03b
Embrace Darkness: 10 upkeep, 50 CP to cast, 50 CP to disjunct (was 5 upkeep, 60 CP, 120 CP to disjunct)

Gr03
Shield of Dispassion: 40 upkeep, 100 CP to disjunct (was 20 upkeep, 150 CP to disjunct)

Gr03a
Scales of Fortune: 10 upkeep, 50 CP to cast, 50 CP to disjunct (was 5 upkeep, 60 CP, 120 CP to disjunct)

Ke02
- Rally of the Populace: 80 CP to disjunct (was 120 CP to disjunct)
- Keeper's Creed : 40 upkeep, 100 CP to disjunct (was 30 upkeep, 150 CP to disjunct)

Ke02a
Spiritual Freedom: 10 upkeep, 50 CP to cast, 50 CP to disjunct (was 5 upkeep, 60 CP, 30 CP to disjunct)

EDIT: and the bugs to correct:
- apparently the description of Domain of the Sun was wrongly changed and "Volcanic" does not appear in it any more, to correct
- something to check for v1.3:
v1.24: "The upkeep of evolved summons (Serpents and Spiders) is 9/12/28/36 (was 7/7/9/9) for T1/T2/T3/T4."
=> it seems it's instead 22 for evolved Spiders with AD (without any Empire Upgrade)
- Dire Panther Mask's shapeshifting does not make Convert disappear from the hero's abilities so he can still Convert units. Furthermore, it's reset and can be used a 2nd time (after a first try as a hero)
- Clearing an Item Rack with Very Weak defenders sometimes give no reward. This is due to Item Racks getting +50% defenders due to Strong defenders settings but not getting +50% reward value for some unknown reasons. So the multiplier must be reverted back to 0.7 (from 0.47).
- Solar Spire can be added to items in the Arcane Item Forge
- "Convert" skill for Theocrat leaders do not display the resistance properly but instead display {{ResistValue}}, at least when the skill is not chosen (i.e. still in the list of skills you can pick for the Leader) and when Produce Evangelist is not researched (beta branch v1.29)
- is it possible to have Lesser Resurrect out of the .acp file and in one of the mod's xml files? (for localization reasons)
- display bug to fix: Frozen Sphynx still moving

To be dealt with (discuss with core group):

Last edited:
By the way, do we still have no mean to carry on the overcost for keeping mind-controlled units up in the case they evolve into a new unit? (baby kraken, baby spider, baby/mature serpent, faction evolving units)

Either it's normal that allied troops don't display updated information in their unit pannel and morale tooltip, there's an important description issue, or a bug.

@Rodmar18: can you please try again and save & quit, then come back and see if it's still the same?

Regarding MCed units evolving and upkeep, yeah it's something we need to work on but I lack time to come back to it. I think I had explained a potential way to implement it to Zaskow but not sure whether I wrote it down somewhere.