• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yakman actually has two votes.

Hack GM is hack

Bah, I never knew knights were that keen on acountancy. I should hire knights to do the books for the curia from now on.

I get the feeling that forces of evil are trying to have me randomly killed on day 1. Anyone fancy looking into this?

Bah, I never knew knights were that keen on acountancy. I should hire knights to do the books for the curia from now on.
This sounds like a Bad Idea. Could I get men from the Curia to do the accounting for my knights, after we have taken back the Holy Land from the Heathen?

Official vote count, 8min to deadline

Sleepyhead - 5 - k-59, randakar, Hax, brovahkiin, TheFatWombat
Dedonus - 5 - Avernite, Yakman, Yvanoff, Orange Yoshi, aedan777
TheFatWombat - 5 - alxeu, Sleepyhead, Capibara, Cailean, Xarkan
alynkio - 2 - reis91, esemesas
Yakman - 2 - alynkio, Dedonus
brovahkiin - 1 - beartjah
k-59 - 1 - Arkasas

not voted - 2 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius

In the name of self preservation.

Unvote Yakman
Vote TheFatWombat

Final vote count

TheFatWombat - 6 - alxeu, Sleepyhead, Capibara, Cailean, Xarkan, Dedonus
Sleepyhead - 5 - k-59, randakar, Hax, brovahkiin, TheFatWombat
Dedonus - 5 - Avernite, Yakman, Yvanoff, Orange Yoshi, aedan777
alynkio - 2 - reis91, esemesas
Yakman - 1 - alynkio
brovahkiin - 1 - beartjah
k-59 - 1 - Arkasas

not voted - 2 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius

Well, it is a knight's duty to protect the innocent, so if Dedonus is a true and noble knight, he even did the right thing (possibly).

We shall see fortwith if he did not condemn one innocent to save others.

What even is a wombat anyways. How can be wombat hearted? Are they noble beasts?

First Day and First Night

PlRlczR.jpg

All strides of people join crusades, there was a children's crusade, there were crusades in the Baltic, crusades with nobelmen and even kings. Some went in all their glory and some went incognito like Richard the Wombatheart, King of South Wales. Ooops, what will people think of knights that slay a King? Or more importantly, what will other noblemen think? and the Church? But since he didn't even bother to save himself with a royal order maybe those Welch kings aren't really that important? more like just princes?

As you set up camp for the night, watchmen were a bit scarse since many of them were sent out into the woods to bury the "unknown Welchman". Maybe that is why persons unknown managed to break into knight Cato the Alchemist's tent killing him and breaking all his glass orbs and setting fire to all his research notes.

TheFatWombat the Villager King was lynched.
randakar the Villager Alchemist was eaten by the wolves.

Official vote count, 23h 32min to deadline

beartjah - 1 - Yakman

not voted - 20 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius, k-59, Hax, brovahkiin, Avernite, Yvanoff, Orange Yoshi, aedan777, alxeu, Sleepyhead, Capibara, Cailean, Xarkan, reis91, esemesas, alynkio, Dedonus, beartjah, Arkasas

missed 1 vote - 2 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius

I again will vote for Sir Tristan for he is the only known associate of sir Lancelot the wolf and didn't even show up, what sloth, what affront. I ask you this, I this how a true knight would act?
Vote Claude LC