• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've had worse

Oh, had enough, eh?

Hello everyone! I'm Joel, concept artist and illustrator for the company! I've been at HBS since... Shadowrun: Dragonfall. I've worked on pretty much all the projects we've done here doing various things but for BATTLETECH I'm the one coming up with characters visuals and Illustrations for cutscenes and other fun things! I hope you enjoy all the artwork for the game!

I was wondering if more Battletech Avatars will be made available. I would really like a Clan Wolverine Avatar. I just finished reading Betrayal of Ideas. I have been comparing B of I with the Blake Documents for all of the slight (maybe huge) differences. Also, can anyone tell me which book had the references to the Wolf Clan's Wolverine After Annihilation Audit? It is mentioned in the Blake Documents and it seems highly unlikely that the author of the Blake Documents should have knowledge of the Clan Wolf's Audit. There are many other oddities when it comes to the Wolverine's section in the Blake Documents. The strange thing that occurs in B of I is that the Ilkhan stops the Annihilation Trial while it should have been noted that the Zughoffer Weir escaped. At least according to other books, the Zughoffer Weir made it all the way to the inner sphere. It does not make sense that Ilkhan stopped the trial knowing that at least one ship escaped. I guess even NK got tired of the war and deceit and decided to forget a very major inconsistency.

We're unlikely to get clan avatars yet since they don't feature in this period.
IIRC there were a pile of theories on the missing wolverines, it's probably covered over on Sarna.net

I was wondering if more Battletech Avatars will be made available.

More Battletech Avatars are incoming, Soon™. Clans aren't likely for a game set in 3025 but you never know until you know.

Hello everyone! I'm Joel, concept artist and illustrator for the company! I've been at HBS since... Shadowrun: Dragonfall. I've worked on pretty much all the projects we've done here doing various things but for BATTLETECH I'm the one coming up with characters visuals and Illustrations for cutscenes and other fun things! I hope you enjoy all the artwork for the game!
If it wasn't you, then please pass along to whoever did the character designs - my female friends all loved the look for Lady Arano. Every one of them is happy to see a game where the "princess" looks ready to get her hands bloody, even without the giant war robot. :cool:

More Battletech Avatars are incoming, Soon™. Clans aren't likely for a game set in 3025 but you never know until you know.

Give me Eridani Light Horse and the 8th Arcturan Guards and I am happy already. :D

If it wasn't you, then please pass along to whoever did the character designs - my female friends all loved the look for Lady Arano. Every one of them is happy to see a game where the "princess" looks ready to get her hands bloody, even without the giant war robot. :cool:
Not just women, either; even though we don't know a lot about her yet, I'm loving Kamea so far.

Not just women, either; even though we don't know a lot about her yet, I'm loving Kamea so far.
I'll confess.... I may have a wee bit of a crush on her. :oops:

Still holding out hope that Alexander turns out to be a treacherous villain, so my wish-fulfillment self-insert chara-- I MEAN, my noble and handsome commander can take his place as her right-hand man.

As commander of Priam Company, gotta admit she's more impressive than the last employer with the feel of "in favor of getting s--t done". On the other hand . . . I'm fairly certain he coulda disappeared me and mine with no problems or reservations.

(Don't work for spooks, kids.)

I'd really like me a Grey Death avatar, so I could go back to the one I had on the old forums - just saying :)