• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello everyone! I'm Joel, concept artist and illustrator for the company! I've been at HBS since... Shadowrun: Dragonfall. I've worked on pretty much all the projects we've done here doing various things but for BATTLETECH I'm the one coming up with characters visuals and Illustrations for cutscenes and other fun things! I hope you enjoy all the artwork for the game!

Ah, i was sure to see some Dragonfall flair in the Artworks released so far. Good to know that it wasnt just my imagination. I really like the style!

What Juodas said.
If the people call for Quads then who shall stand in their way. Other than the Anti-Quad, Mitch.
One person's Anti-Quad, is another person's Protector of all that is Good and Decent!

Greetings all!

I'm Eck and I am the Tools Developer here at HBS. Pretty much everyone's job here is to make a badass game. But my job is to try and make everyone else's job easier and faster (so we can make a badass game). To get the job I had to move my immediate family across the country and say goodbye to my friends, family, and basically everything I knew.

My quick bio: I've been a Battletech fan for nearly 30 years now and have gone from fan to backer to employee to HBS tournament champion! :D I've played BATTLETECH with THE Jordan Weisman. I had the opportunity to play on DFA as Lazarus with oversized miniatures that got physically mangled by the executioner. Made the Raven great again. Survived Mason Garrilac's School of Management. Got put into the DFA Tarot deck. Get to sign other people's BATTLETECH stuff like I'm a damn rock star. And I get to stick my name in the credits of this awesome game. #livingthedream

- Eck

Last edited:
My quick bio: I've been a Battletech fan for nearly 30 years now and have gone from fan to backer to employee to HBS tournament champion! :D I've played BATTLETECH with THE Jordan Weisman. I had the opportunity to play on DFA as Lazarus with oversized miniatures that got physically mangled by the executioner. And I get to stick my name in the credits of this awesome game. #livingthedream
- Eck

Add "made the Raven great again" to your CV. Along with "survived the Mason Garrilac School of Management".