• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Got a bug on Pointe du Hoc 1v1, east side (opposite from the coastline).
The map ends at a place where a treeline becomes a hedgerow, so vehicles try to go that way and get stuck.
Sometime they can go back, sometimes clicking like a madman allows them to pass, some times even reversing can't unstuck them.

It would probably be fixed if the treeline was a bit longer.

Attachments

• 20170406172433_1.jpg
    20170406172433_1.jpg
    589,7 KB · Views: 19
For whatever reason the game decided to launch itself in windowed mode, and now crashes whenever I try and change that back.

Have updated my drivers and verified the game cache.

Hi !

I bought the game early this afternoon and i haven't been able to get it started, at all.

It keeps crashing on start with the message "steeldivision.exe has stopped working". So i tried putting the beta mode on from the steam properties, nothing happened. None of the patches that worked for others worked for me. I've unisntalled it, checked the files integrity, put my drivers to date etc

Since the game hasn't started one single time, i can't mess around with the option.ini.

I really don't know what to do ! I attached my DxDiag hope it will help !

Thanks for your help ! :)

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    80,9 KB · Views: 124
Description of my problem:

I can start the game. As soon as i try to create a battle group i have problems. I can enter the armory. After a few moments looking at the units the game freezes. It switches back to the desktop. When i click on the Steel Divison icon in my task bar i get a small black square and it does not switch back in the game screen.
The same problem happens when i start a skrimish game after a few minutes.

I am still having the problem with the loading screen, as the loading screen freezes before it can get to the main menu. I expect there will be a patch or such to fix this sooner or later? Before the game is fully ready of course.

Ok, I got both patches, but still have problems. Sometimes I can go through the loading screen and see the main menu, but once I change any video settings, the game crashes. Sometimes, the game just crashes once it starts loading (I can't even see the loading screen). I'm using Windows 10 and Nvidia GTX960M, with switchable Intel integrated graphics. I have latest WHQL driver (not beta version though). The dxdiag is attached, eugen please fix asap...

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    96,4 KB · Views: 571
Ok, I got both patches, but still have problems. Sometimes I can go through the loading screen and see the main menu, but once I change any video settings, the game crashes. Sometimes, the game just crashes once it starts loading (I can't even see the loading screen). I'm using Windows 10 and Nvidia GTX960M, with switchable Intel integrated graphics. I have latest WHQL driver (not beta version though). The dxdiag is attached, eugen please fix asap...
seems to be the same problem i have. the game didn't detect your graphics-adapter and works just with the intel graphics. thats why it crashes if you push up the video-settings.
try to turn off the switchable mode or to fix the nvidia gtx960m in bios. thats the first thing i do, if a game dont detect my graphic-adapter. unfortunatly it doesnt work for me this time :(

What happened to the good old crash messages you just can ignore and play on? In closed beta I had them almost every session just like in Wargame but it was no big deal since nothing realy happened. Here it just kicks you out of the game with no message at all.

Ah, I did as you stated of course. And to ill to no effect, the issue persisted to not load. I am not able to get to the main menu, is the problem. I tried putting options.ini WindowsFormStyle to 1, 2 and 3, and all did not work as they did not get me to the main menu.

Skip the optimal settings part, its really bugged. If that doesn't work, delete your options file in your main drive and start the game again (and skip the optimal settings again)

Should look like this: C:/Users:/(YourName):/SavedGames:/EugenSystems:/SteelDivision

Deleting the options files is sort of a fail safe so far. Been helping me out a lot, fixed my whole computer going blue screen'd.

Apologies if I am just repeating what someone has already told you.