• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello!

I am having that issue that the game freezes once I am trying to start a battle OR try to edit a battlegroup.

I am using Windows 10 x64, a AMD Radeon RX 480 with the newest beta drivers.

Changing the video settings (Fullscreen > W. Fullscreen or High > Medium) doesn't help.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue or has a fix?

Tressa

PS: A copy of my DxDiag.txt is attached.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    98,8 KB · Views: 293
Skip the optimal settings part, its really bugged. If that doesn't work, delete your options file in your main drive and start the game again (and skip the optimal settings again)

Should look like this: C:/Users:/(YourName):/SavedGames:/EugenSystems:/SteelDivision

Deleting the options files is sort of a fail safe so far. Been helping me out a lot, fixed my whole computer going blue screen'd.

Apologies if I am just repeating what someone has already told you.
Well, I must thank you highly. It did get to the main menu, however my issue has expanded to which I try to create a battle group it freezes. But I'm sure that's a possible easy fix?

Well, I must thank you highly. It did get to the main menu, however my issue has expanded to which I try to create a battle group it freezes. But I'm sure that's a possible easy fix?

I only had the freezing problem once, deleting the options files is usually a hard reset for the game for me. Does it do it ever time you try to make a group or?

(Btw, you have to delete your option files every time when starting up the game again, it sucks, but its do able.)

I only had the freezing problem once, deleting the options files is usually a hard reset for the game for me. Does it do it ever time you try to make a group or?

(Btw, you have to delete your option files every time when starting up the game again, it sucks, but its do able.)
I know, it can be a pain but I can live with it. And yes, sadly. Every time and when I try to do a battle it also freezes on the loading screen for some reason. I hope it isn't to do with my PC specifications or anything of the sort as I believe I can run this game just fine.

I know, it can be a pain but I can live with it. And yes, sadly. Every time and when I try to do a battle it also freezes on the loading screen for some reason. I hope it isn't to do with my PC specifications or anything of the sort as I believe I can run this game just fine.

That sounds like a reinstall problem, which sucks. Verify integrity of game cache and start up the game. If it freezes, try a reinstall.

I found an interesting bug.

I was editing the battlegroups while in the waiting room when the game started. As I was editing I heard the countdown timer start so I hit the save button to save the deck then the quit button to get back to the room. But when I hit the quit button it brought up the dialog box about unused points just as the game started. So now the game is loading in and I have this dialogue box asking me if I want to keep editing the deck, I tried to get out of that box but then the game flashed a few times and crashed to desktop.

I can launch my game properly, but every time when I try to get it into fullscreen or borderless window the game will crash and show this message

cap8889.jpg

Thanks for looking at my problem

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    87,5 KB · Views: 0
Update: Problem fixed by deleting all three files in C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\EugenSystems\SteelDivision, and relaunch the game, my game could get through the auto setting without problem, also in full screen

Hello!

I am having that issue that the game freezes once I am trying to start a battle OR try to edit a battlegroup.

Changing the video settings (Fullscreen > W. Fullscreen or High > Medium) doesn't help.

Tressa

Exactly the same - Windows 10 running NVIDIA

Hello!

Tressa

Hi Tressa, I know you report this problem a few time ago, but have you been able to solve it ? Can you try to uninstall your AMD Drivers and install an old one ? v. 16.x.x. from here :
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/previous?os=Windows 10 - 64