• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

hhyy_best

First Lieutenant
84 Badges
Jun 3, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Semper Fi
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
It should still be early enough to add this...

The Universe belongs to all races, so the Stellaris should support all languages from Quenya to Klingon Language...

A good Unicode support for the Clausewitz Engine means:

Much less effort in creating non-latin language versions for ALL paradox major games...

So Please...

Reactions:
It should still be early enough to add this...

The Universe belongs to all races, so the Stellaris should support all languages from Quenya to Klingon Language...

A good Unicode support for the Clausewitz Engine means:

Much less effort in creating non-latin language versions for ALL paradox major games...

So Please...
As long as the generated AI alien names and stuff doesn't use all kinds of weird symbols.

Reactions:
I want the ability to put umlauts over every letter in my alien names... Not every vowel, EVERY LETTER.

Seriously, though, I'm all for this game embracing as much weirdness as Paradox can bear. Aliens should be, well, alien.

Reactions:
I want the ability to put umlauts over every letter in my alien names... Not every vowel, EVERY LETTER.
That's... That's madness!
4337512_f28dbd140e8a940775c268e94b3a2b49_zps89c251f1.gif

Reactions:
Reactions:
I want this to be valid :

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰

Reactions:
Reactions:
It would be great! We could do localisation to russian without replacement the umlauts and using of recoding programs...

One can only hope space elves will be a thing. As for using unicode for Quenya that's not a bad idea. Wonder how hard it will to implment
There's already a font for it, so It shouldn't (I think) be too hard.....

Dxxx it, I shouldn't have mentioned Quenya...

While it did serve its role of attracting attention.... I mean... I am actually call for a Chinese version.......

U̥̤̹̠̮̱̪͕̙̻͉̠ͬ̿̇ͥͣn̥͓̫͈͍͍̺̺͇͉ͦ̓̎͌͛i͖̜̟̙̰̿͆̋̂̒ͦ̌c̖̫̖̪̗̰̯̳͚̮͔͑ͦ̏ͧ̎̉́ͭ͂̋̍̿̓o̟̫͉̦͉̱̟ͭ̿̓̀d̫̤̙̩̲͈ͪͥ̂͂̅̈́͛̅ͮ͌ͫ̇ͦe̱̖̳̞̦̬̳̬̭͈͕̞̩͙̞͑̄ͮ̈̂ͅ ̠̘̩̭̲͙͈̖̦̉̋͂̽́̍̎ͤͮ̃͑s͚̬̪̮͚̙̺͇̦̱̞̬̱̫ͯ̄̿ͫ̅͒̓̈́ͯͅù̖̯͙͇͍̯̮̲͇̞̰̭͙͔̜͖ͦ͗͊͋͌͐̾̅̈ͬ̚p̯͍̤̠̠͕͗̌́̾͑ͩ͂́ͬ͑͒͋̽̏͌̓̚̚p̳̙̮͎̝͕̳̮̝̫̭̫͖͎̘̥ͨͭͬ͗̒ͥ̃̅̍ͧͫ̓ͨ̚ͅo͈̗͎͈͍̳͇͂ͧ̄͌r̜͉͉̹̬̲̜̜̜͙͇̻̳̙̯̯̖̲̐̇͆͋͌͗͗͌ͦt̼̘̞̝̝̯͒ͩ̾ͩ ̝͕̝̘͕̮̱̬̳͉̼̙̜̓͐ͩ̃̀̋ͩ̈́͐͒͂̿̄s͈͓̗̟̯̭̜̜̳̼̘̞̝͇̩̙͐̊͋̎͑͒͐͆͆̋̌ͯͅh̯͕̭͑̿͗̔̉ͫ͆ͥͫ̋ͮ̾̍̾̇ͨͣ̚ͅo̙̞͔̳͓̎ͧ̊̃ͯ̍ͫͥ̆̊͂̔̂ͫ͌ͫ̇ͅu̫̱͙̲̖̟̖̪͖̦̩̹̓ͯ́͋ͬ́ͮ̇̈̎͐̃ͯl̤̯̺͉̫̟̤͙̟̋̂̋ͧ͆̑͒̽̃ͅd̮̞̟̦̻̜͕̞̓̀ͮͣ̓̚ͅ ̮͚̫̝̝͎̖ͧ̈́͑͊ḇ͈͔̟̟̜̣̯͕ͥ̋̏͊ͪ̈́͋̾̌ë̩̳͉͕͍͖͖̱̗͔̹̦͖́̂͂ͥ̈͋͒ͬ ͖͓͈̣̯̃̿͆͋̌́̓̚̚g̰͓͖̮̝̮̮̥̯̺͇̯͉̏́̐̏̔ͮͯ̉̾͑̌ͮ͛ͨͤ̊ͅṛ͚͔͖̟͇͓̦̞̊̅ͫ́͗ͧ̑̀̑ͬͩ̀̇e̦̖͙̜̳͓̺͓̞̓͊ͨͦ͒á̘̦̟̘̣͇̫͙̬̲̥̟̗͚̼̺̼͉̿͐̈́͗͑̉t̟͕͓͇̼͈̜̟̣̣͈̞͈̳͍̃̽̆̅̔͂̃̔͒̏ͩ͆̈̽̿͑
̦̩̤̱̲͓̆͂ͧ́ͩͩ̑ͨ̒̃̀̐͊ͥ̆

Reactions:
Not only a question of unicode. The font we use in the game would have to support all the characters you'd want to use as well.

Would it be possible to have an option between Paradox Font and some universal font? So that those who want wacky characters can have them and those who don't reaally need é and Ö all over the place can be happy too?