• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think it's best if you only kill the wolf and not a villager.

Move your vote back to yourself then.
I'm not the wolf, Luft probably is.

I think it's obvious that those trying to kill me now are wolves.

The scary thing is, I can still potentially see him being a villager, despite this level of staggering incompetence.
I'm a villager, what else do you think I would be?

Luft dies today that is for sure if you want to tie him you can but in no way can he be allowed to live and if by some chance he is allowed to live then whoever is responsible for saving him dies.

A wolf, cultist, or sorc all spring to mind as possibilities.
Do you have any actual proof for this or are you trying to lynch a villager?

The scary thing is, I can still potentially see him being a villager, despite this level of staggering incompetence.
Eh, I wouldn't say RB33's staggeringly incompetent. Worthless, yes. Contributes nothing certainly. Perhaps a year ago that'd be enough to qualify for staggering incompetence, but today, with Luftwafer, Jerman, Ironhide, etc. RB33's nothing special in the incompetence department. At least he can vote correctly and isn't saying anything particularly wrong or insane.

It's a sad, sad day when that sentence actually counts as "praise".

Such is the curse of the unrepentant noob.

Do you have any actual proof for this or are you trying to lynch a villager?

I have presented evidence based on your vote record in both directions (voting and being voted). You have responded to said evidence with irrelevant explanations for a couple of your votes.

Official count 4 minutes to deadline

Luft: 5
aedan777 [742]
tonkatoy5 [768]
tamius23 [773]
RB33 [774]
Eternaly_Lost [778]

RB: 4
madchemist [743]
JermanTK [748]
Luftwafer [760]
k-59 [772 E_L -> 780]