Paradox Tuesday Multiplayer Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How in the world did Bohemia manage to take 1 province from Silesia does it no longer start as a vassal or did something happen?

Me and Holland got each coalition to oblivion by every single AI Prince in the HRE, that's why. I lost Wurzburg and Silesia as Vassals.

You guys know that having DDrJake start as a nation that Isn't a OPM is your doom right? Especially since he is starting as a republic with the potential to go reformed. Oh, and having him give up Brescia wasn't a gain for Milan, it just means DDrJake has a rival to full annex in the mid-game.

Reactions:
Me and Holland got each coalition to oblivion by every single AI Prince in the HRE, that's why. I lost Wurzburg and Silesia as Vassals.

How did you manage this in the first place? Please tell me AE was ramped way up and taking Wurzburg caused unending coalition chains!

How did you manage this in the first place? Please tell me AE was ramped way up and taking Wurzburg caused unending coalition chains!
No I took Wursburg peacefully. There was just a balance issue and it generated way too much AE for the smallest thing, so I got screwed over by that.

From the look of the map Holland has only gained one province, exactly how big did they get before they were shot down? Also doesn't Holland start in PU to Burgundy now? how did he get free or more of who helped him get free?

From the map Ireland, still only has 5 provinces. :(

Reactions:
Only 2 border changes outside of Europe. Both minors bordering Timurids, so dead meat.

Edit: 3 - Ainu got an island province.

Reactions:
Haha, looks like the 'peasant rabble' at Paradox offices are taking revenge against their supreme commander Johan ingame yet again. Last time I watched a dev MP stream (which, admittedly, was eons ago), Johan's Bohemia got partitioned during the first session.
How were the intermittent games? Does everyone bully Johan these days?

i love what happened to ottomans,personally i always go for the ottoman removal with venice.

now DDR just has to keep an eye out for mamluks,otherwise mamluk will become mega blob instead of ottomans,which makes conquering alexandria and jerusalem much more harder^^

And if you look carefully, there is also a formr OPM that Hungary controls over half of in Southern Hungary.. Hungary disliked that they are no longer an OPM,so he fixed it.

Well Venice is stronger than Milan by nature and Milan doesnt have that many viable ways of expansion as Venice does so I do see why Wiz stroke when he could.

Reactions:
The Princes Coalition
Various Princes of the HRE banded together to bully other princes within the empire. First to be punished by this unholy alliance was Bohemia who ended up being forced to release his overlordship of Wurzburg and Silesia. After that they banded together to fight Holland, 3 times.

Reactions:
i love what happened to ottomans,personally i always go for the ottoman removal with venice.

now DDR just has to keep an eye out for mamluks,otherwise mamluk will become mega blob instead of ottomans,which makes conquering alexandria and jerusalem much more harder^^

The Mamluk - Venetian alliance will hold steady for many centuries to come, who do you think declared the war? ;)

Reactions: