• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CÆCILIVS (PANZER): VI
POSCA (LEMEARD) [256 CATVLLVS -> 303]
ITERVS (EURO) [270 SEMPRONIVS -> 319 VNVOTE -> 334 CÆCILIVS -> 359 FELIX -> 379 VTICENSIS -> 416 VNVOTE -> 426]
CRASSVS (MADCHEMIST) [237 COCLES -> 304 IVCVNDVS -> 378 VTICENSIS -> 427]
SEMPRONIVS (MARTY) [329 CATVLLVS -> 343 ITERVS -> 381 VTICENSIS -> 428]
CICERO (ARKASAS) [258 CRASSVS -> 338 ITERVS -> 384 VTICENSIS -> 431]
VTICENSIS (WAGON) [273 CICERO -> 305 IVCVNDVS -> 400 CATVLLVS -> 432]

ITERVS (EURO): V
FESSVS (SLEEPYHEAD) [271 FELIX -> 285]
DICKVS (IONTI) [292]
CATVLLVS (CLIGES) [269 IVCVNDVS -> 297]
FELIX (LATINKAISER) [251 IVCVNDVS -> 392]
CÆCILIVS (PANZER) [282 ITERVS -> 302 IVCVNDVS -> 443]

CATVLLVS (CLIGES): II
IVCVNDVS (CYMSDALE) [249 MARCII -> 276]
MARCII (DADARIAN) [225 CICERO -> 280 IVCVNDVS -> 298 CATVLLVS -> 309 DICKVS -> 316 ITERVS -> 323]

VTICENSIS (WAGON): I
OCTAVIVS (WOOD) [265 CATVLLVS -> 414]

DICKVS (IONTI): I
SALVIVS (LIVINGSTONE) [259]

FESSVS (SLEEPYHEAD): I
COCLES (AEDAN) [268]

CICERO TRIED VOTING IVCVNDVS IN 307, BUT HAD ALREADY VOTED CRASSVS
CICERO TRIED UNVOTING IVCVNDVS AND THEN VOTING ITERVS, BUT HE HAD VOTED CRASSVS AND NOT IVCVNDVS

Credit to VLTINESIS(wagon) for nice votecount. Update within the hour.

If I called EURO a bully I would be pretending to be in on the inside joke. :(
Not what I meant. I could explain to you what I mean, but then you'd be one of us and personally I enjoy your hopeless look of isolation, for the moment.

We haven't met, by the way. Marty, pleasure to meet you. :)

If I called EURO a bully I would be pretending to be in on the inside joke. :(

I like you, Plank. Can I call you Plank? Does it matter? I just did.

Not what I meant. I could explain to you what I mean, but then you'd be one of us and personally I enjoy your hopeless look of isolation, for the moment.

I am in the unique position of having played Mafia before on different forums, but having no idea how to deal with this forum's meta.

im plonk

Oh wait, is this your first game Plank? The IAAR community is slowly infiltrating Werewolf... :ninja:

And I see what drew you to this game (Roman theme :))

Oh wait, is this your first game Plank? The IAAR community is slowly infiltrating Werewolf... :ninja:

And I see what drew you to this game (Roman theme :))

hdr_iaar.gif

having no idea how to deal with this forum's meta.

I know exactly what you mean. "Don't kill first timers until day 4-ish! Don't hunt marty because everyone else always does it! Don't ever kill madchemist because he's awesome!" There's way too many different rules to keep track of them all.

I am in the unique position of having played Mafia before on different forums, but having no idea how to deal with this forum's meta.

im plonk

You do not 'deal' with the Meta. You become the Meta. That is the way of WW.

Oh god help me.

I know exactly what you mean. "Don't kill first timers until day 4-ish! Don't hunt marty because everyone else always does it! Don't ever kill madchemist because he's awesome!" There's way too many different rules to keep track of them all.

And whatever you do, DON'T PULL A LIVINGSTONE!

I'm lookin' at you, Doctor. :p

We don't have no rules in mafia. It's street werewolf.