• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC:He was a Hungarian who supported Slovak nationalism.So realistically wouldn't he support Hungarians too?

OOC: According to Wikipedia György Kossuth considered himself Slovak, not Magyar. He went as far as to disinherit Lajos Kossuth, György's heir and nephew, when Lajos adopted Magyar ethnicity.

OOC:Well should I make up a person then since almost every Hungarian noble pretty much was related to the Austrian Empire in some way.

OOC:They still don't like you either.

OOC:They still don't like you either.

OOC: I'm pretty sure giving them semi-autonomy and independence from the Hungarians will make them like me a tiny bit more.

OOC:The revolt risk of the Austrian population=85%.An estimate by me.

OOC:The revolt risk of the Austrian population=85%.An estimate by me.

OOC: Coming from the GM himself, he's told me Croatia and Bohemia are firmly under my control. The Slovaks are also reasonably content.

OOC:Well the Poles and Italians are angry though which is a decent portion of Austria.

OOC:Well the Poles and Italians are angry though which is a decent portion of Austria.

OOC: I don't even have the Italians anymore, and I already sold the Poles off as slaves to France.

OOC:So that's how the Polish Legion was created in this reality?

OOC:So that's how the Polish Legion was created in this reality?

OOC: Poles existed even before this IIRC. Read the Treaty of Linz a couple pages back.

((Well most Austrian Italians are safely in the hands of the Republic of Italy, and let me tell you we're living it up; we've got fun and games nad rollercoasters and military drills and pie factories and all kinds of stuff! It's kinda like Fantasy Island...only it's not an island, and it's nota fantasy... or on a T.V. show... but apart from that, it's exactly the same!))

OOC: Ok, in order to settle the OOC bitching.

Austrian people's feelings:

Love - Austria, Bohemia-Moravia
Content - Croatia
Apathetic - Ruthenians
Dislike - Slovakia
Hatred - Poland, Trieste, Transylvania, Other slav areas

Candidates for Hungarian King:

Stephen Báthory (Hungarian noble, related to a former King of Poland, Made up)
Some random HRE minor ruler
Some random European ruler from an npc

OOC:Thank you for the list.

OOC: Doom, could I possibly resend my war orders?

If peace is an option we are open to negotiations but we will fight rather than sign any horrible peace treaty. Fairness is possible then we will talk, otherwise we will do what we have done well for years and fight on.