[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Guys, do you think we should contact the guys at SW again for a match? To get things running again after the easter vacation.

Think we should wait until early to mid-May or so, on the condition that we get a few successful training sessions before the match.

This is what they've done to Calradian Realms now, which is excellent! You get a real good overview of the match that was played. If anyone have any screenshots from of the results we can upload them as well.

Match.png

I'll look but i doubt i have any screenshots. By the way, it was the 17th, not the 7th for the day of the match ;)

Ahh yeah... The 7th was the day we first discussed I think :p Changing!

Note : the only reason i remember... is because you asked for pictures, and i went back in this thread to see if one of us had posted pictures :D

We lack some $40 dollars to be able to rent the server another three months... How do you guys feel about the server by the way?

Let me check my paypal, and i'll make my 20 euros payment.

I love the server, i just wish we used it more for training... And i really like the possibilty of having teamspeak :cool:

I'll send in some money tomorrow if I remember to do so. I will probably buy the expansion, not sure I will like it though, and most likely it won't replace warband in my world.

I will probably not be buying the expansion yet, as I'm more interested in how the M&B community will greet it before waisting money on a game that haven't impressed me so far...

> Paid the last 20$ required on Jetservers.

> Last night, i came to the training session at around 19h30. I only found Sami... when are we getting back to our regular trainings ?

> I haven't made any definite plan for the expansion/sequel thingie. I suspect that, even if i were to buy it, i'd mainly keep to Warband... but of course, it'd also depend on what the clan decides.

I've updated our treasury, and we now have $84,82 which will be enough for a server another three months. Right now we're renting the teamspeak monthly, which ends up to $9 quarterly. If we would rent it quarterly it would only cost us $8,7. It's not much we would earn on that, and if we change we might have to increase our slot limit to 16 slots (as that's the new minimum it seems). I'll check with Jestservers about this.

Edit: I'm also think that we maybe should change the server to Paris? I'm not sure where in Germany the server is located (there are many Falkenstein in that country ;)) and it might turn out that Paris is closer to us all (even you Samilou). That would surely benefit us all!

Edit 2: From Gothenburg its longer to Paris then for example Munich, which is in the south of Germany (not that you need to tell a person on this forum about the geography of Europe). So I'm not sure it will be better to have the server in France. But you can never be sure...

Last edited:
The server will be moved to Paris for a short while. I want as many of you guys to try to check it out, and reply to me with your experience. I'm expecting Gigau and hdk to get better ping, and hopefully will I, Henkalv and Samilou have the same ping as always.

Hopefully, we'll have regular training sessions again in the coming weeks to successfully test it :p

Anyways, i'll be there on friday evening...

You can find a link to the new Custom Clan Banner Pack in the first post of this thread, or here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2705
This is because that TimothytheKnight didn't feel for having the responsibility to update the banner pack all the time. So we now instead focus our prayers to MadocComadrin and thank him for giving us that service :D

Made a great move on a siege today! Was an archer who hade made it up to the gate room. A defending enemy attacked me, I managed to shoot him once and then step back and pick my sword. Instead of attacking him I slashed a horse (why there was a horse in the gate room I really don't know) who rushed right at him. Then it simply was to take one step forward and kill him :D :D :D
downloaded :)

btw if we want to attract new players on the talesworld forum we might try by starting a new thread. saying we're are re-organizing (we did a month ago)

that might attract more members :)

I don't think that would help honestly... If we show more activity in that thread it might help... I still think that our own forum would help us a bit, as we could make a easy-link to that forum in the server.