• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm quite sure it's up to date, as I play via steam and it's set to auto-patch FTG.

You might try manually installing it, just in case. Outside of that, I cannot say. It could be system incompatibilities. Why don't you start a thread in the support section?

What do you mean by manually installing it? The patch, if I'm correct isn't compatible with the steam version of FTG. (At least as advertised in the sticky topic) Furthermore, I've posted a topic as you suggested.

No, because i wouldn't buy one just for the sake of buying one.
I'm happier getting them as a bonus to a game.:)

+1

Paradox needs to release more Collector Editions!

And since i caught the attention of AndrewT: please try to convince Johan of that. :p

I'm quite sure it's up to date, as I play via steam and it's set to auto-patch FTG.
When you launch the game and are in the options screen, look in the upper left corner of the screen: if it says 1.1 then it's ok, if not, install the patch manually.

Lenin?

Where is my hammer... ;)

Well, if you want me to decapitate Stalin, i wouldnt mind a sickle, but personally a hammer is better for smashing, and smashing is better for these problems. ;)

So did 1.2 get sent off, then? Should be this week? :D

Austen.

When Paradox has a date, I'll announce it (or else they will).