• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, It doesnt.

If you want to buy the game, and you are offered 2 possibilities - one cheaper option just with the game, and an offer a bit more expensive with a few extra goodies, sometimes it is better to pick the more expensive offer, if the goodies are worth it.

No, It doesnt.

If you want to buy the game, and you are offered 2 possibilities - one cheaper option just with the game, and an offer a bit more expensive with a few extra goodies, sometimes it is better to pick the more expensive offer, if the goodies are worth it.

But we weren't discussing the goodies, we were discussing your little icon.

I'm not sure why you would consider it a sensible investment on the strength of a different icon.

Austen.

But we weren't discussing the goodies, we were discussing your little icon.
He was saying he liked the bust of Caesar that came with EU:R and wishing for a bust of Bismark with V2.

Look, we werent discussing any icon. I was basically saying that although EU:R was a disapointment to what i had in mind, Caesar's bust included in the Collector Edition was quite a nice thing, and that i would not mind buying another Collector Edition (please note that i said the Collector Edition and not the game) for Victoria 2 (for example) if such a collection edition brought a bust.

And when i said Collector Edition, i was taking in consideration and comparing a Collector Edition that brought a bust with other Game's Collector's Editions - which normally bring a few extra trinkets not worth the money.

Do you understand it now... or do i need to draw a picture? :p

Joke.

Yeah, Paradox should have made collector's edition for every games they made.
With busts shipping with each of those. It would have been a great geeky collection.:D

I am afraid you wouldnt have that much space in your house for every single bust, Wildy. :p

For some reason I thought you were talking about the game registration icon with the little gold bar underneath it.

How queer. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Austen.

Whats a 'bust' of Caesar?

Sounds kinky

Let alone a bust of Bismark or Victoria...

Actually the head comes attached.
caesar.png

This one i found in the collector's forum, it has been painted though.

Whats a 'bust' of Caesar?

Sounds kinky

Let alone a bust of Bismark or Victoria...
This is a bust of Caesar. I believe the one given with Rome was similar, except for the goldish "coat".
Edit: cross-posted with Wildy.

a victoria 2 with the bust of Bismark, now that I would buy!

Actually the head comes attached.
This one i found in the collector's forum, it has been painted though.

That one was painted by an user... Some crazy bastard was he! I wouldnt hurt my dear Caesar like that. :p

Caesar is my lucky charm for all my wargames: he is always watching me. No wonder i usually win. ;)

Caesar is 16cm tall, and is very similar to the picture Emperor_krk posted, although the head is much better designed, and the entire bust is not coloured - the entire bust has only a single colour, hard for me to categorize. It looks like Bronze, but not blue-green Bronze.

When i bought the Collector Edition i didnt really expect the bust to be that great of a thing, but when i opened the package and i saw a lot of Polystyrene protecting something, i was quite surprised to see it! Since Paradox had surprised me with their expansions that should had been launched as patches, i thought that the bust would have been something really tiny!

True that, i got my rome collector's version some months ago but i'm so glad to have that bust.
I wonder whose bust could have shipped with a for the glory's collector's edition?

Back to the 1.2 talks...I recently purchased this game and have had constant CTD's in every campaign I've played. (Castile, Spain, Sweden, Muskovy)

It's gotten to the point where I cannot even play.

Back to the 1.2 talks...I recently purchased this game and have had constant CTD's in every campaign I've played. (Castile, Spain, Sweden, Muskovy)

It's gotten to the point where I cannot even play.

did you install 1.1 ?