• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... in the end, is it savegame compatible?

Maybe, but that is not a feature.

It's always best to start a new game with a new patch. There are a ton of things affecting the game from the start.

Do your self a favor and start fresh with a new game including all the improvements. :)

wait, wait, wait

Also nothing about AA!? (twice efe...) 0 x 2 = 0!

Does the 2X buff for AA refer to AA brigades (which is what I assume) or all AA, including province installations?

Because as Horizon points out, province AA *doesn't work* at all. Has it been fixed? Will it be even moderately effective?

This is a serious bug -- it's frankly why I shelved the game in anticipation of 1.2. I got very, very sick of RAF strat. bombers wiping out *all* the IC of in Leipzig etc. in a *single* raid... in 1938 (i.e. Lancasters they weren't)... and the province AA doing absolutely nothing. and interceptors preventing bombers from completely decimating provincial IC at all.

So, has Province AA been fixed??

- Tech AI should now research doctrines

Now this I like (Along with most changes), but I wonder if this is the only tech AI change in there? At least to me it was a big problem that the UK for example researched pretty much only Naval & Industrial tech. Nothing wrong with them focusing on those two areas, but loading a '36 game as the UK in '41 saw them extremely advanced there, but with little or no infantry/armor techs for example. or even air force. Spreading out just a tad more would be great.

Impressive list of changes, but still it does not contain anything I hoped for.:( Maybe later.....

Is there a download link yet somewhere?? I can't log on to my works network with my computer.. I have to download it and then install it that way.

check tech support forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.